Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔Zelda going on about her HANDS, she reads here too. 😆 🤣 😂
Now we know where he gets it from! Christ, even her jowls have got jowls. Had another grifted light therapy session today and just because you drive a 4x4 it doesn't mean you still can't have an accident in snow and ice you utterly thick bleep.

She's still not used her red light mask - boy does she need it. Even if she shows us with the mask on, I'm sure you can see those McDonald's arch eyebrows over the top of it.

No wonder she can't keep her hands still. Pity she didn't keep her legs shut years ago. She gave birth to the world's biggest bleeping prick.

Somebody remind me of ONE THING Zelda has done for a career. I'll wait. 👍 What a wonky-jawed mouthbreathing, racist old witch. 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Now we know where he gets it from! Christ, even her jowls have got jowls. Had another grifted light therapy session today and just because you drive a 4x4 it doesn't mean you still can't have an accident in snow and ice you utterly thick bleep.

She's still not used her red light mask - boy does she need it. Even if she shows us with the mask on, I'm sure you can see those McDonald's arch eyebrows over the top of it.

No wonder she can't keep her hands still. Pity she didn't keep her legs shut years ago. She gave birth to the world's biggest bleeping prick.

Somebody remind me of ONE THING Zelda has done for a career. I'll wait. 👍 What a wonky-jawed mouthbreathing, racist old witch. 🤡

View attachment 2744432
Who out there actually follows this evil pole
And wait with baited breathe for her daily tit talk, who are these people ? I hope their smartphones implode some day
It’s worrying the folk that are out there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor man has wasted his best years with that ugly vile haggard dragon! All for what? I feel bad for him. He’s out working his bollocks off everyday just so she can stay home doing duck all! She can’t even be bothered to cook for him.
Bet she’s bleeping boring in bed as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet £1,000 he's actually staying in Saarfend.
---

Guaranteed otherwise we would have been filled with spud content. Obviously wanted to avoid the kid before they all go away 😂

Riveting neck pillow reviews flappy 💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If he gets MasterChef, he'll get on like a house on fire with that little bald shelled turtle. He's fond of getting his top off(🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮) and banging on about his kid .
John Torode will just duck him off....
I see him pulling out the only pic he has of his dad and brother. Anything for sympathy with the hope it will help him win!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She really needs to get a bleeping life.

View attachment 2742616
View attachment 2742617
It's no ones business what she has had done. And nobody cares about your diagnosis! But I think you need to shut the hell up!! Boring bint!!
---
If he gets MasterChef, he'll get on like a house on fire with that little bald shelled turtle. He's fond of getting his top off(🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮) and banging on about his kid .
John Torode will just duck him off....
yep! Old Greggs spends 90 mins at the weekend with the kid "he didn't want"

Reactions: 17
He'll cook Leo's favourite dinner that's he always makes for him..
Can't wait till he has explain where he gets this love of cooking comes from...
His mum or his wife..kebab shop...

• Haha
Have you seen the guy from the Apprentice- he rocks a wig like Fakey

But he isn't ashamed - fair play to him

Fakeys story wouldn't be a big news story after this as Apprentice is trending at moment
Fakey never trends -although I thought the exotic corridor might have gotten him some exposure in the last 24 hours 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HE'S NOT AT HOME IS HE? 💯

I HAVE ALL THE PRETTY GAYS ON MY CIRCUIT WHO FREQUENT SAÀAAAARFEND ON RED ALERT!

---
He is not at home is he? Even though he said he was 'commuting' but HE IS NOT AT HOME IS HE?

OH DEAR FLAPZ, YOU REALLY ARE. A DUNCE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I know the saying is ‘god loves a trier’ but by this stage it’s just embarrassing. Why would anyone want/take styling tips from her? As for her ‘purchasing’ travel pillows just to aff link them 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.