Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even wears fake tan in January ffs😂😂😂 what's the point, everything about her is fake fake fake. Braimstorming, what a thick bleep she is🤭🤭🤭. Instead of eating a protein bar full of sugar eat a proper meal, might put some weight on then. The amount of weight she's lost since being with Fakey is shocking, as is the change in her face🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Utterly hilarious. Hi Squidward! 👍🌈

So obvious you wrote this yourself. You have very limited vocabulary haven't you - thought you were BRAIMSTORMING? 🤡

'Lovely' - 2
'Glowing' - 4
'Gorgeous' - 3
'Beautiful' - 2
'Pretty' - 1

2 x messages with XXX
2 x messages with 😍
4 x messages mentioning 'hair'

Get a job ffs. You have far too much time on your hands.

425449568_778452387645464_9209675888337907059_n.jpg

---
More Fakey in the wild🤣🤣🤣🤣

Supreme CBD which he does adverts for naughty naughty🤭🤭🤭
All these CBD products are a con. I can make better products myself ffs.

Those pictures are giving me serious predator vibes. He's very much like Gary Glitter but with a syrup and beard dye (and married to a beard). 🌈

Screenshot_20240208-144146~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If he gets MasterChef, he'll get on like a house on fire with that little bald shelled turtle. He's fond of getting his top off(🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮) and banging on about his kid .
John Torode will just duck him off....
Gregg Wallace?? lol 😂😂😂 he’s getting ripped a new one with his ‘Saturday Schedule’ on the sidebar today 😂😂😂 reading the comments and you would think the article was about Fakeys tragic self centered life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It made me laugh yesterday when she posted about green flags in a person when she married the biggest RED FLAG going!!!!

I really think she is special needs. 💯
She is ridiculous she think because it says protein that it’s good for you she ain’t a clue
real protein is in natural foods not stuff like grenade bars and all the rest they try sell you

silly cow . I only know this because I have to eat a 80g preteen diet as I had a gastric bypass and they tell you all these protein bars porridge’s and all that are absolutely full of sugar and fat and if you look it’s right some shakes have like 30g sugar in 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_0213.jpeg

This is what I got from Sainsbury’s. There you go fakey ya skint twit seeing as you’re on master chef 😂 get cooking for ya beard 😂😂 perhaps for once think about someone else you self indulged prick

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is ridiculous she think because it says protein that it’s good for you she ain’t a clue
real protein is in natural foods not stuff like grenade bars and all the rest they try sell you

silly cow . I only know this because I have to eat a 80g preteen diet as I had a gastric bypass and they tell you all these protein bars porridge’s and all that are absolutely full of sugar and fat and if you look it’s right some shakes have like 30g sugar in 🤔
Exactly. I'm low-carb keto and wouldn't touch this shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is brainstorming code for sending grifting emails and copying other aka better influencers? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔Backward cunts....can't spell that kid has no chance with those genes....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone been missing in action as started a new job working 12 hour night shifts and feeling deranged to say the least 🤣😳See flaps still boring us to death and as I thought masterchef winner in the making 🤣🤣Is dropping hints like when I saw with his stupid look I cooked a lovely steak🤣He is awfully quiet you think they have fallen out again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg did she not spell it correctly? 😂
No!!!!! Her 'A-Level English' was working overtime again! 😂😂
---
Hi everyone been missing in action as started a new job working 12 hour night shifts and feeling deranged to say the least 🤣😳See flaps still boring us to death and as I thought masterchef winner in the making 🤣🤣Is dropping hints like when I saw with his stupid look I cooked a lovely steak🤣He is awfully quiet you think they have fallen out again?
I reckon he's staying in Saaarfend. There's some brilliant gay bars for you there RatBoy. My mates will be keeping an eye out tonight and Friday as they usually go down there! 🌈

Screenshot_20240208-182815~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry guys just braimstorming... do you think zeldas mouth feels lopsided? You know when she talks dies she get more of a draft on one side 🙄

Also to flaps greasy isn't the the same as glowing and if you paid for that lip colour thing I would be asking for my money back oif I was you love but if its as suspected and grifted there's a reason it was free... it didn't work

And either fakeys up to something or his just trying to fed the theory his to busy because his on mc
Either way his a arse!
She's a arse
It's a family of arses !

• Haha
Bloody hell Matt is a year older than my husband! I can't believe that!
Poor man has wasted his best years with that ugly vile haggard dragon! All for what? I feel bad for him. He’s out working his bollocks off everyday just so she can stay home doing duck all! She can’t even be bothered to cook for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.