Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the look of that table with the white lines on it, I bet RatBoy was trying to snort them.

Most probably on their way home already. Wouldn't like to see the state of Gail's nappy. 🤢
Ffs Ivè never gone for a meal and they welcome me with our names in icing on a bloody plate & we pay for ours!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit like Alton towers and they spent the day in the under 5 part.Its obvious Leo is a brat and they certainly do what shuts him up.No posts of Fred enjoying the larger rides😡Let’s see if they have managed to find some poor soul to babysit as twit still has over two weeks at home.

Reactions: 20
Actually feel so disappointed in the cave for grifting those cunts a stay there. I’ve been there and it’s lushhhhh, would absolutely not take my child there though

ETA - did not realise they gifted so many stays to so many nobodies🙄 what a shame because it is actually a really nice place
---
I beg he’s fucked off out of Kent now, we don’t want you here✌🏻
Don’t go again… if they can afford to gift these freeloaders and their like why are you paying to fund it..makes me so mad 😡

Reactions: 17
What a mess and how many food stories sad bleep.Shows how skint they are as when do him and flaps ever have a date night.
IMG_9208.jpeg

• Sick
What a mess and how many food stories sad bleep.Shows how skint they are as when do him and flaps ever have a date night.View attachment 2655862
What's going on with that syrup in the middle?

Why do that pose for two sausage and egg muffins, mini hash browns and two boiled eggs?

Why have breakfast in bed with a snotty nosed toddler who'll scoff the whole lot in a blink of an eye?

Utter bleeping pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Knew he’d post to prove he’s still there 😂 They definitely wouldn’t have gifted him 2 nights and at least four meals each for the family but that’s what he wants people to think, even though he won’t mark it as an ad or pr trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20231226-194451_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231228-145303_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231229-104035_Chrome.jpg

How unnatural is his hairline?? It's time he ripped that travesty of synthetic fibres off, rinsed away the Copydex glue & owned his baldness.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a mess and how many food stories sad bleep.Shows how skint they are as when do him and flaps ever have a date night.View attachment 2655862
Let’s be honest they don’t need date nights with all the adult only trips they’ve had in the last couple of years 😂 How many parents do you know that duck off for trips without their kids like these two do. When they do bother to take their kids those trips are either cheap, grifted or still all about F&F first. If there is an upcoming adult only trip, I bet it’s better than anywhere they’ve taken the kids since he’s been off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon he has done pre records and been careful when he posts stuff i don’t believe that those two utter nobodies got gifted two nights in that hotel I think one night the day at the zoo then they went home he just wants people to think it’s more to try and prove he can afford it when we all know he’s skint I don’t believe he got 40,000 for that fight either firstly why would he? He’s not even a z lister plus in the past whenever he has had a bit of money he’s blown it on clothes on holidays meals out etc he’s had a couple of items of clothing and a couple of grifted days out he’s on his arse and I can’t wait til TFM finishes because he will have no work at all

• Haha
  • Heart
One thing at least his everlasting grief hasn’t stopped him doing what HE wants over the festive period 🙄 I wonder if it will pop its head up again for New Year 😴

Reactions: 22
I can promise you this, if I ever have the misfortune to cross paths again with this pathetic greedy begging woman I’m going to go full on catfish and rip that wig off his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last nights wig compared to today’s. Wonder how many he packed for his wee trip away 🤔
One looks lighter and as high as Jonny Bravos, the next is the colour and appearance of a cowpat.

IMG_4402.png
IMG_4405.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Ironic thing is if he actually takes off that stinking wig and admitted that he was as bald as a monk, he’d probably get some positive engagement. 😆

• Haha
What a pathetic pose. The food looks tit. Also, his syrup is threadbare at the front!

View attachment 2655853
They are grifting tramps
give up with the thread all he does is beg for freebies and free stays it pisses you off when you work hard and pay for everything and tramps like them get gifted FREE everything

they should be ashamed
---
I reckon he has done pre records and been careful when he posts stuff i don’t believe that those two utter nobodies got gifted two nights in that hotel I think one night the day at the zoo then they went home he just wants people to think it’s more to try and prove he can afford it when we all know he’s skint I don’t believe he got 40,000 for that fight either firstly why would he? He’s not even a z lister plus in the past whenever he has had a bit of money he’s blown it on clothes on holidays meals out etc he’s had a couple of items of clothing and a couple of grifted days out he’s on his arse and I can’t wait til TFM finishes because he will have no work at all
I don’t think his management get him work I think they just get him FREEBIES now like the other dregs

• Heart
Forgotten all about his grief hasn't he, the bloody prick. Just about 2 weeks left being at home with the 'fam' before going back to TFM, then after that he's got no work, hahahahaha can't wait for that one🤣🤣🤣

Burning question being, is Zelda having Gail so they can duck off for some 'couple time' 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
One thing at least his everlasting grief hasn’t stopped him doing what HE wants over the festive period 🙄 I wonder if it will pop its head up again for New Year 😴
Oh yes, his everlasting ‘grief’ will pop up once he notices Lorraine doesn’t book him for anything in January. It will all go to the new I’m A Celeb lot. Lorraine will do anything to get Sam ‘presenting’ on her show, but I think This Morning will nab him. Jaknob has dropped further down the list. I bet he thought by not doing Panto this year he would get a few 1-2min TV gigs😂.

• Haha
Zelda ramblings are back😳Not much to say except it was hectic and Leo understood so much more🤣No mention of any nice gifts dick head bought her and to be honest she really is a odd ball.

• Haha
If it was gifted definitely only one night cos the hotel only shared his first couple of stories on Wednesday. I’m pretty sure that Howletts isn’t the type of place that would gift him. They don’t seem to use ‘influencers’ to get promotion. It was only a basic visit not the VIP so I’d imagine he had to pay for that himself. As for the 40,000 it was Paul himself that said in one of his shows how much Fakey got and I can’t imagine him lying about it. As for clothes, I actually think he’s spent a lot on clothes in the last few weeks. Yes he never gets high end designer or even normal designer to be fair but he’s wearing a lot of new stuff he didn’t have before the fight and also he’s definitely added to his jewellery collection 🤢😂 Just waiting to see if he’s splashed out on a couples trip or she’s grifted one before he goes back on tour now 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.