Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they paid £70 to go to surprise surpise Leo’s favourite place a animal park.Such pricks and the amount of free stuff they have had is shocking😳😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So they paid £70 to go to surprise surpise Leo’s favourite place a animal park.Such pricks and the amount of free stuff they have had is shocking😳😡
Fucks sake it's the only place he ever goes....bet Freddie was bored shitless...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi lovelies, had a few days off and bloody hell how nothing changes. Grifted stay, grifted animal park visit. Fakey posting topless selfies and food, but he told us he doesn't post these, what a prick🤮🤢🤮🤢 I would rather be celibate for life than go anywhere near him urghhh🤮🤮🤮🤮 waiting for the tena huns to message him🤪🤪🤪

What did those kids get for Christmas🤔🤔🤔 absolutely duck all by the looks of it, no toys shown at all, no Freddie there, the tiniest pork joint I've ever seen🤣🤣🤣🤣 skint bastards, Zelda's fucked off already then, didn't stay long did she😅😅😅 the place they are staying doesn't look very kid friendly either. I bet they were hoping to go adults only and Zelda said duck off, I'm not having Gail😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's a bingo for Howlett's!!!! Hope the big cats escape and eat them!

412714357_6989007251179945_3669356252803220864_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Make sure that you are on ' bleep alert', just in case 😃😃😆😆
🐔 I have been looking out for Maris screaming most of the afternoon lol 😆 Look inside McDonald's, I would of shouted out I wouldn't of been able to stop myself lol 😅 Oi bleep on the scrounge again lol x I actually had butterflies hoping I would see the twit...lol 😆 🤣..

• Haha
Why not go bowling or actually pay to do something nice with the kids.Really piss me off the amount of begging flaps does on a daily basis.He is not back until January 16th and miss beg is going to America in February.Must be nice to afford holidays when she doesn’t work and he can’t be earning much.

🐔duck off out of my Manor...£70 Howletts lol....without food??? 😆.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For somebody having a social media break, she posted this weird video on Tiktok 2 days ago. Bet she loves the only comment on it 🤭 and noticed they still haven’t replaced the glass shade on their kitchen light

Attachments

• 29.1 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 20
    They do nothing but go to the zoo, are they hoping to return Maris there? 😂😂

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 24
    For somebody having a social media break, she posted this weird video on Tiktok 2 days ago. Bet she loves the only comment on it 🤭 and noticed they still haven’t replaced the glass shade on their kitchen light
    Did the light get broken by spud jumping on the table?

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    • Haha
    Is that flaps dancing in the mirror behind 🤣

• Haha
    🐔 I have been looking out for Maris screaming most of the afternoon lol 😆 Look inside McDonald's, I would of shouted out I wouldn't of been able to stop myself lol 😅 Oi bleep on the scrounge again lol x I actually had butterflies hoping I would see the twit...lol 😆 🤣..
    I was like that when Cunty was in Norwich. I had mates looking as well. Mr personality was spotted once running towards the station at night.
    bleeping coward, he knows he'll get called out....

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    This is where they ate last night so pic was obviously taken then bet they’re already on the way home. Also why does Gail at nearly 3 years old need a bottle at meal time? Plus letting him keep standing on everything including the restaurant chairs only a matter of time before he falls they fail that boy so much

Attachments

• Sad
    Reactions: 14
    This is where they ate last night so pic was obviously taken then bet they’re already on the way home. Also why does Gail at nearly 3 years old need a bottle at meal time? Plus letting him keep standing on everything including the restaurant chairs only a matter of time before he falls they fail that boy so much
    By the look of that table with the white lines on it, I bet RatBoy was trying to snort them.

Most probably on their way home already. Wouldn't like to see the state of Gail's nappy. 🤢

• Sick
    They have more than 1 restaurant at the hotel, They ate at The firepit last night.

Reactions: 7
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.