Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last nights wig compared to today’s. Wonder how many he packed for his wee trip away 🤔
One looks lighter and as high as Jonny Bravos, the next is the colour and appearance of a cowpat.

View attachment 2655982View attachment 2655983
I reckon he's got a "happy" syrup and a "sad" one, depending on if his grief whinging.
I'm sat in Caffe Nero in Norwich, and there's a young lad opposite me with the same hairstyle. The difference in hairline is hilarious.
I explained why I was looking at him, and showed him Cuntys photo, he pissed himself laughing and said it's the worst nylon wig he'd ever seen ..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2655897
View attachment 2655900View attachment 2655901
How unnatural is his hairline?? It's time he ripped that travesty of synthetic fibres off, rinsed away the Copydex glue & owned his baldness.

Santas bought someone some “thickening spray” Lolz. There was a short vid where he was with Danielle and she was saying “oh he won’t go anywhere unless he’s got his spray” Damn I wish I could find it.
Also if this is about “shape” why is he in his knickers? 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I reckon he's got a "happy" syrup and a "sad" one, depending on if his grief whinging.
I'm sat in Caffe Nero in Norwich, and there's a young lad opposite me with the same hairstyle. The difference in hairline is hilarious.
I explained why I was looking at him, and showed him Cuntys photo, he pissed himself laughing and said it's the worst nylon wig he'd ever seen ..
All his wigs are toe curling but the wig with the little hole in front shows his poverty level!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he’s pissed off to Chris’s house🤢We all said home life is not for him.Whatever work is lined up bet Chris who I can’t stand either is forced to spend time with him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just seen the latest name being linked with CBB is Shirley Ballas. If Fakey sees that he’s going to try even harder for it. Imagine him smoozing up to that hag (not a fan 😂) to try and get on Strictly 😂

• Heart
Just seen the latest name being linked with CBB is Shirley Ballas. If Fakey sees that he’s going to try even harder for it. Imagine him smoozing up to that hag (not a fan 😂) to try and get on Strictly 😂
He loves manipulating the older women. His flirting with colleen nolan is cringe. Surely they can see that he is using them and pretending to be all nice just to benefit himself. See hes all giddy now that hes with lover boy chris hughes

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So he’s pissed off to Chris’s house🤢We all said home life is not for him.Whatever work is lined up bet Chris who I can’t stand either is forced to spend time with him.
Him having the cheek to take the piss out of Chris’s hair but then stops filming when CH goes back at him. Probably another joint cringeworthy ad coming up 🤢 At this point, CH is as unlikeable as him.
Remember this ad they did together 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Him having the cheek to take the piss out of Chris’s hair but then stops filming when CH goes back at him. Probably another joint cringeworthy ad coming up 🤢 At this point, CH is as unlikeable as him.
I honestly cannot abide Chris Hughes. He's another closet-bound prick and thick as tit too. I remember watching the racing a while back and he asked a question "What's a bath sheet?" bleeping hell, what a thick prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly cannot abide Chris Hughes. He's another closet-bound prick and thick as tit too. I remember watching the racing a while back and he asked a question "What's a bath sheet?" bleeping hell, what a thick prick!
They’re quite well suited. Both have far too high opinions of themselves and both think they are better known than they actually are 🤢
Another corker. Him going on about being in the ‘public eye’ - head

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He loves putting people down.First his wife then his mum and now thick twit Chris.Like others on here can’t stand Chris he’s got issues as obviously can’t stay in relationships long.Whatever they are doing bet its tomorrow but creepy joe had to go 12 hours early🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Surely he's the last person to take the piss out of somebody's hairstyle when he has that hideous syrup glued to his scalp?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re quite well suited. Both have far too high opinions of themselves and both think they are better known than they actually are 🤢
Another corker. Him going on about being in the ‘public eye’ - head
Oh my Christ, I'm dead at his wiggy in this, his forehead is tiny💀💀💀🤭🤭🤭🤭
---
Is he going to see anyone for Christmas, you know like, hair system Martin or anyone else from Scunthorpe🤣🤣🤣 he literally has no bleeping friends. See he's left Flaps to it then, obviously can't stand to be around his family🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
" grief syrup" 😃😃😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔Who the duck do that pair think they are ? Both hideous, fame hungry cunts...In the public eye 😆 🤣 😂 😆....yeah if you say so you pair of talentless pricks....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How sad is it that she hasn't spent anytime with her mum/dad/family over the Christmas holidays, and its obvious its because hes been at home. Weirdest family set up ever.

Reactions: 23
What a ghastly mess on his head. Over sprayed with brown fibre spray & glued all over the place. And note another peice of tasteless, heavy duty tat round his neck.
Screenshot_20231229-190551_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.