Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck does he think we want to see Maris blowing his nose? duck outta here....

I agree with the above, that's Sophie's handwriting. Otherwise why would the chocolate say just Jake and Sophie? Those poor kids, should be at home playing with their new toys. Wonder why Zelda changed her mind?

Also, fun fact: I had a shag in the mid 90's in that graveyard in Putney where the priest gets killed by the falling spire in The Omen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
haha I deleted that comment 🫣 I haven’t been looking at insta story viewer but just took it that Zelda left the shithole earlier than planned and they had to take the kids with them! Kris Boyson OMFG 😂😂😂
————————————
@CrazyBaldhead do you have any receipts of Flapz handwriting in youre crazy archives 🧐🤪
I don't think I've ever seen her handwriting! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a mooch through the Wiki (all hail Queen @CrazyBaldhead 👑) to find Jake's journal posts to compare handwriting. Had a quick peek through Flapz' inst but couldn't find examples of her handwriting.

jqj.jpg

jq.jpg

I don't think it's his handwriting but guess it could be? His letters are higher, the Cave 'note' is more bubble writing.

Shocker, neither of these morons can do joined up handwriting

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He likes to use!!And not many know Fred is a Freddie😜bet the knob wrote it as Leo certainly didn’t 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck does he think we want to see Maris blowing his nose? duck outta here....

I agree with the above, that's Sophie's handwriting. Otherwise why would the chocolate say just Jake and Sophie? Those poor kids, should be at home playing with their new toys. Wonder why Zelda changed her mind?

Also, fun fact: I had a shag in the mid 90's in that graveyard in Putney where the priest gets killed by the falling spire in The Omen :ROFLMAO:
I was raised in Putney. Remember being freaked out by that film, and even more freaked when I found out where it was filmed. Bishops Park is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yay! Well done Crazy with the excellent (as always) thread title & recap🙌 Oh my bleeping god The Cave in Kent😅😅 A thieving grifter's hunting ground. Even funnier that bottom of the desperate, over filtered barrel Lauren Goodger went there when pregnant with LaRose. Have these two cheap skate bastards paid foe anything this Christmas for their children???
OMG..I thought I recognised it. Where the goodger heffalump had her babymoon with oddbod....
What a total shithouse....
---
Hope you choke on it you grifting cunts. Looks utterly revolting - just like them.

View attachment 2653244
Classy. With Jake's crayon in the background....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG..I thought I recognised it. Where the goodger heffalump had her babymoon with oddbod....
What a total shithouse....
---

Classy. With Jake's crayon in the background....
It was also where Kris Boyson and Jamie’s O’Haras ex had their engagement party. That shows just how in demand and classy it is 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Off to an animal park tomorrow if his new follow is anything to go by. Wonder if that’s gifted as well?

They’ve managed to pull off a lot of gifted stuff this past week. Definitely an adults only break coming up because he’s took the kids out 3 times, such an amazing dad deserves a break *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 15
Fecking hell, a pork chop fer Christmas Dinner 😀😀💀💀😆😆

412618164_323311420530350_6864820092646421883_n.jpg

That must have been begged/scrounged too ?

Has his dad turned up ?

636236233404f5796564a5f2-halloween-skeletons-decorations-full.jpg

Beggars, Scroungers.

Cunts 😃😃😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off to an animal park tomorrow if his new follow is anything to go by. Wonder if that’s gifted as well?

They’ve managed to pull off a lot of gifted stuff this past week. Definitely an adults only break coming up because he’s took the kids out 3 times, such an amazing dad deserves a break *rolls eyes*
Howletts is near there. He better hope it's grifted, and take breakfast leftovers for Damien...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who goes away in the uk between Xmas and new year….oh only sad lonely fuckers. Most people are seeing family and friends. Then go away and sit in a room watching Xmas movies? Seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shows how tit their Xmas Dinner was the fact there was no pictures of it but he’s straight away showing food pics from the hotel. Lucky boys being taken to a hotel geared for adults, to sit in a room and watch films for 2 nights. Well is it 2 nights? He said AT was 2 when it was only 1 🤷🏻‍♀️ Please anyone that reports to ASA make sure you report him. He’s very sneakily tagged the hotel in the bottom of his post. It’s 100% been gifted to him so he should be marking it as such 😡
Their room is Not all that - pokey for 4 of them. Why not take the kids to center parcs or Butlins….Ohh yeah that’s not free. #chavvygrifters

Reactions: 22
Had a mooch through the Wiki (all hail Queen @CrazyBaldhead 👑) to find Jake's journal posts to compare handwriting. Had a quick peek through Flapz' inst but couldn't find examples of her handwriting.

View attachment 2653321
View attachment 2653322

I don't think it's his handwriting but guess it could be? His letters are higher, the Cave 'note' is more bubble writing.

Shocker, neither of these morons can do joined up handwriting

:rolleyes:
That looks like his, and he's tried to disguise it. Wouldn't surprise me.
Bet Zelda fucked off home for something decent to eat and refused to take the human dustbin with her....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Totally agree with this. There’s always a reason behind everything he does and he thinks 3 grifted trips plus a cinema trip shows what a fantastic dad he is. Therefore gives him the excuse for an adult only break because ‘they need time to themselves as a couple as well’.
Thing is all the trips have still been all about him/them not the kids. AT we didn’t even see Freddie do anything there and if he’d been on the rides one of them would have shown it. Lapland was again for them because every other z lister bleep was doing it and then this hotel is definitely one that would never be advertised as family/child friendly.
They think these trips prove they're part of the z list they’ve so desperate to belong to, where in fact it just makes them look shallow and obsessed with being ‘celebrities’. What good are free trips when you can’t even afford to keep up the maintenance on your house and go out for nice meals etc… and how are all these grifted trips helping him with his ‘presenting/acting’ career? What happened to all the bits of ‘work’ he had lined up in his break? Been off nearly 3 weeks and all he’s done (that I remember) is a painting class and playing with puppies. Hardly call that work but then what he calls ‘work’ and what 99% of the population call work is totally different anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wow I’m off on one early today 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it hilarious that Essex z lister Lauren Goodger managed to grift the 'show stopping' penthouse right at the top but these two just end up in a basic room! She's taken all the photos down now that showed her heavily filtered comedy face pouting up there.

Does that aging bleep thinks he sounds cool when he talks to poor Freddie about his clothes. Leave the lad alone, you are a rubbish step father and no amount of saccharine, sentimental shite from your aged followers will convince anyone otherwise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Totally agree with this. There’s always a reason behind everything he does and he thinks 3 grifted trips plus a cinema trip shows what a fantastic dad he is. Therefore gives him the excuse for an adult only break because ‘they need time to themselves as a couple as well’.
Thing is all the trips have still been all about him/them not the kids. AT we didn’t even see Freddie do anything there and if he’d been on the rides one of them would have shown it. Lapland was again for them because every other z lister bleep was doing it and then this hotel is definitely one that would never be advertised as family/child friendly.
They think these trips prove they're part of the z list they’ve so desperate to belong to, where in fact it just makes them look shallow and obsessed with being ‘celebrities’. What good are free trips when you can’t even afford to keep up the maintenance on your house and go out for nice meals etc… and how are all these grifted trips helping him with his ‘presenting/acting’ career? What happened to all the bits of ‘work’ he had lined up in his break? Been off nearly 3 weeks and all he’s done (that I remember) is a painting class and playing with puppies. Hardly call that work but then what he calls ‘work’ and what 99% of the population call work is totally different anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wow I’m off on one early today 😂😂😂
You've hit the nail on the head . He's trying to project an image of a successful zilch lister, but hasn't got the funds/work or personality.
He'll never sustain it, year by year he's sinking down the list, crumbs of jobs/TV appearances are disappearing.
His home life doesn't interest him, and as he becomes more obscure, they will suffer.
In ten years time he'll be on one of those"where are they now" shows, and he'll still be waiting for his big break.
It'd be sad if he wasn't such an insufferable bleep ...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔I'm in Canterbury shopping, hope I bump into the cunts 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.