Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the trip a freebie? I can’t imagine they shelled out for this, they have never mentioned skiing before 🤦‍♀️
Could their bffs have paid? They’ve mentioned they’re going skiing and Flaps has dropped boulder sized hints and they’ve said tag along.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He needs the equivalent of bowling bumper lanes
---
I love the fact she’s responded to the comment about her being posh spice on skis 😂😂😂 deluded bint

All about upping the engagement, on holiday and still can’t leave insta behind 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
That’s Freddie’s stepmum that’s put that 🙄
---
Imagine having 2 children.... and instead of taking them to the real lapland at christmas while they are both young enough to really enjoy it, you accept a gifted experience to lap land uk but do duck all else with your children during the most magical time of the year, and when that's over you reward yourself with an adults only ski trip. Honestly they disgust me. My girls childhood and building core memories with them will always come first, the way I see it is there will be time for plenty of adult only trips when they are grown. I really feel for some children when you see that their parents main priority is themselves, it's really not how childhood is meant to look.
Also if they are in Avoriaz, it’s marketed as being great for families. Seriously they’re never happier than when they’re away from their kids. Watch him still do his normal ‘how he missing Leo’ and wait til he’s back on tour and suddenly he’s struggling with his MH because he’s away from the family 😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another bingo, topless in the snow 🙄
Looking at the wince on his face, he's clearly not used to such cold temperatures in his ice bucket 😂
Screenshot_20240107_182612_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Pathological lying twit! The honeymoon told us all how much he like to bake in the sun without suntan lotion. After all he won’t get skin cancer 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Honestly had enough of these two, they absolutely live for the gram, pair of desperate cunts🤬🤬🤬 both totally shocking parents, they give more of a tit about themselves and their own needs than either of those kids. Wonder if we're gonna get any aff links while she's there🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Pathological lying twit! The honeymoon told us all how much he like to bake in the sun without suntan lotion. After all he won’t get skin cancer 🙄
He's such a lying prick isn't he, he loves sunbathing, otherwise why go Maldives on honeymoon. He also definitely looks a massive bellend in that ski suit🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
I was just about to say that. We give him far too many ideas as he has such a low IQ. There's absolutely nothing up top!
Except for a wiggy wig🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those two cunts came back looking like they'd been on holiday in Chernobyl....
He couldn't lie straight in bed, can he.
What a bleeping miserable existence. Wonder if the other couple have topped themselves yet to get away from him.....
---
Here's an idea, Cunty, piss in the snow, make a snow cone and eat it......
A la jackass. Just like you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still begging for comments. duck me he really is the biggest attention seeking bleep I’ve ever come across 🤮 Oh and now a food pic 😴 Did he not say that he doesn’t do food posts or topless shots anymore 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
We had a full day learning Banff in Canada and "SNOW PLOUGH, SNOW PLOUGH, PIZZA PIZZA" for 8 hours drove me mad. I was fine til I went onto the main slopes and convinced myself I was going to fall off the side of a mountain and panicked, forgetting everything I learned 🙄

No one was dressed like this idiot on the slopes.
He always reminds me of Edina in Ab Fab 😃😆😆😆😆
---
Another bingo, topless in the snow 🙄
Looking at the wince on his face, he's clearly not used to such cold temperatures in his ice bucket 😂
View attachment 2674024
Stupid bleep. Nobody cares you cretin.

• Haha
It's 9 o'clock there,now.
They must be starving hungry,with no money LOLSSS 😃😃😆😆😆😆
Screenshot_20220923-213636_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So not even been there one day and he’s already wore one attention seeking outfit, done a topless shot in the snow, ski lift story, food story, posing with skis, cable car story, begging for comments story, what’s left for the next 4 days? No doubt more of the same 😴😴😴😴
Wonder what outfit he’ll be wearing tomorrow 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.