Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the bleeping desperation 🤢 if you’ve got to be on instagram 24/7, do something original 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why would anyone be interested in getting things she suggested just so she can earn commission from them 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sounds like the spawn of the Devil. Little bastard needs a good hiding. 💯
He gets away with murder that kid
Such a spoilt brat his parents don’t give a tit !
she feeds him crap all day long to shut him up . Not only short but fat because his parents are lazy and don’t look after him they should be ashamed . No way would I allow my child to hit me at all let alone in public . Jake just films it and laughs hes a tit father and he knows it
---
Honestly, what idiot bought that crap for £450 when you can buy a cheap, brand new table and chairs for that. Seriously, some people need their heads testing.
No way has that sold people on marketplace don’t buy anything over £100 🤣 she’s no doubt put that because jakes had a go at her for posting it and tattle seen it

• Haha
Funny they never mentioned he was going on another two seconds was it 🤣
---
Hahahaha was that it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally 2 minutes at the start. Fakey's face out in the wild
As for her and her morning rituals, how about clean your house you scruffy duck🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ugly bleep two seconds again tragic mate 🤣🤣🤣
Made himself look exclusive by getting a cheap hotel in London like he was a huge guest

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just heard him talk absolute shite on the Lorraine show. He is such a liar! The bellend was a stand in for Gemma Collins and yet he’s acting as if they were supposed to be there at the same time. He then made the whole segment about himself saying he felt like leaving the jungle after 1 night. Yeahhh right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just heard him talk absolute shite on the Lorraine show. He is such a liar! The bellend was a stand in for Gemma Collins and yet he’s acting as if they were supposed to be there at the same time. He then made the whole segment about himself saying he felt like leaving the jungle after 1 night. Yeahhh right.
Tragic best he can get is two seconds on a show nobody watches talking about something that happened ten years ago pathetic ….
ITV clearly can’t afford actual celebs to go on and talk

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So it was about IACGMOH? Was he bigging himself up? Can you give me a lowdown for our Wiki. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no duck face is back on after the break🤮🤮🤮
Never watched Lorraine before, won't be watching it again, jeez how do people watch tit like this 😳😳😳
---
Lorraine just asked if he fancied doing Strictly🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said he'd love to do it and he puts his name forward every year🤪🤪🤪🤪
No chance then Fakey, getting more irrelevant by the year😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wtf is rubber lipped flaps on about.I don’t know how anyone can listen to her voice for more than two seconds🙄She’s all giddy as some sad twit bought her awful table and I bet they got it cheaper than £450.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 Yeah duck never expected to see him come back..Probably asked them to say about Strictly all set up, think we are silly ...Knob head, couldn't wait to talk wanting to butt in all the time, hope he isn't on it for the duration of the Jungle, don't usually watch her bad presenting as her Lorraine prog is tit, how is gone on for so long baffles me !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So it was about IACGMOH? Was he bigging himself up? Can you give me a lowdown for our Wiki. X
Trust me he was. It was just a 2 minute bit at the start of the show. The main thing is he brought it back to himself when Lorraine and the other guest started talking about Jamie Lynn Spears. They were talking about her wanting to leave the jungle and he then started talking about how he felt like leaving as well. Nothing new, just the usual crap! I wondered why he was holding the cue cards as if he was hosting the show! He’s mad!

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF is she rambling on about? Getting all excited over absolutely nothing. Whoever bought that table needs to give their head a damn wobble.

I kept looking at that wardrobe. Why don't the doors ever close? 😂

403793349_3662828987271505_6451409009644377888_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
WTF is she rambling on about? Getting all excited over absolutely nothing. Whoever bought that table needs to give their head a damn wobble.

I kept looking at that wardrobe. Why don't the doors ever close? 😂

View attachment 2582290
View attachment 2582291
View attachment 2582292
View attachment 2582293
Honestly don’t think id be that excited if I had to wait a year! And how is is “free money” Flaps?? you have to spend money to get “shares” so that’s not exactly free? Did you also do A level Maths 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Obviously the SCD question was set up to be asked 💯 🤮 and it is well documented he only got on the jungle cos the GC quit, so he’s bullshitting yet again. He seems to like lying when he’s on TV. Let’s not forget Sunday brunch when he said about the charity donation 🤥
A few things. Why is he saying that Sam is a friend of his 🙄, what’s happened to his normal attention seeking clobber, why is he holding those cards as if his life depended on it and why does he need Polly to come all the way from Cornwall to be there for no more than a 5 min appearance in total?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.