Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another five minutes of utter desperation no doubt and yet another excuse to stay overnight somewhere away from the family.. 🙄

403916195_913269196806676_2198874021335325668_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Parrot must have itv on speed dial.Its probably I’m a celebrity crap chat and he can always say no🙄But we know he loves being away from home.The has been of every show and so desperate to get his ugly mug on tv.Why does she go with him sure he’s capable of getting there himself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve come across these kinds of people at work my entire life, always doing the absolute minimum but always think they work the hardest. You can’t win with them. Jake is a prime example, and will never know what hard work is actually like, he fully believes he’s working the hardest he can.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Parrot must have itv on speed dial.Its probably I’m a celebrity crap chat and he can always say no🙄But we know he loves being away from home.The has been of every show and so desperate to get his ugly mug on tv.Why does she go with him sure he’s capable of getting there himself
I wouldn’t mind I bet the appearance fee is less than a tank of fuel.

• Haha
Whatever it is will be tit he only gets the scraps and are these five min appearances doing anything for him absolutely NOT !! He’s still unpopular and can’t get any TV work that’s actually decent

• Heart
Relax. He wants to relax. He barely does anything to need to relax from. Does he need to relax from relaxing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
he’s so sad, he’s in the same boat as he was last year and still not got any further in his “presenting career”. He’s a family man but will happily spend no time with his child. tit dad Jake but you carry on pretending otherwise.

wonder if him and parrot are sharing a hotel again?

• Haha
  • Heart
If he isn't in the I'm A Celeb Masked Singer special thats on tonight he will be pissed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless he’s got an early morning appearance, I don’t see why he needs to go up the night before considering he’s away from his beloved family all week. He’s only an hour away from London 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it’s IAC again, it shows how desperate they are if they can’t get any other ex contestants from the last 9 years to go on or more to the point, how desperate he is the fact he uses it every year to get on TV for 2 mins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a prick he is, can't wait to get away from his family can he. Relax, ha what from your few hours a day work, lazy bleeping bastard🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flaps filter your face all you want🙄but to filter your child go give your head a wobble stupid cow.No warmth between her and carrot dick both dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 16
How fake and forced is this? Absolutely ZERO chemistry at all in this photo. As for Spud, he needs a bleeping clip around the earhole.

Horrid little bastard. 🤢

403095890_303160815944329_5055721476375596514_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.