Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
❤ I just want to say: if there is anyone on here that feels inadequate because these cunt influences beg for all this free shit, please don’t, Christmas isn’t about how big your tree is or how many decorations you have or how picture perfect everything is. It’s about memories made in the snow, baking cookies and snuggling up watching Christmas films. It’s about love and holding your dear ones close. They have nothing but material things and they don’t last they are superficial. ❤ sending love to everyone, these cunts will get what’s coming to them I promise you that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 40

bluecups

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

#90 Fakey's sad life - pizza faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Whazgoinin

I think Sophies reel is so sad. How can she not see the change?
I joined here when it was a rave thread, Jake was so lovely with Freddie, the DJing together, little clips together, Jake was funny and unbelievably he seemed to do more interesting things in lockdown than he does now.

Now all I see is the eyefucking, the bellowing at everyone, always demanding answers from Leo, the constant gym workouts, the clips reporting that hes driving to work. He's lost whatever it was he had that people liked and in turn has sucked it out of all those around him. Sophie is ruining her face, clearly unhappy with her appearance, as her husband one would hope Jake would be offering her support and boosting her confidence. All I see is him posting jibes to her on his stories, often taking the piss out of her appearance. Now if that's in public then heaven know how he is behind closed doors but I think the difference from her then in her reel today to how she appears now is staggering and speaks volumes.

Jakes a 35 year old man who lives through his phone and social media accounts on the hunt for fame. In my opinion, these little bit jobs on Lorraine and LW just highlight how much hes clinging onto whatever fame he thinks hes due. The sooner he accepts that he's as normal and irrelevant as the next person he'll give up the ridiculous chase for fame and maybe get a bit happier. He looks dead behind the eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

trine

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

How embarrassing, grifting a tree!
Scrounging chavs will take anything that’s free.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Flaps is this scummy little, plain nobody, living on a new build estate, doing nothing with her unimportant, irrelevant life. Yet she has the audacity to try & give herself some hyped up knowledgeable status. Like a tragic finger on the button of all things fashionable & beautifying.

The way she addresses the camera as if she actually thinks there are 1000s of girlies, lovelies, guuuuys hanging onto her every dire word. That what she has to say is of any interest. Her soulless, dead eyes darting around under old men eyebrows, nervously wondering how she ever gets away with such spoken shite.

That truly awful 'vocal fry' she tries out to make herself sound more 'in & now.' The endless hand flapping and finger pointing to enunciate every bit of drivel. Tripping over her words, her fat, cow like tongue struggling with basic phonics. The rubbery lips, misshapen, over injected, under kissed, struggling to show a hint of a smile.

The over emphasis on certain words such as 'so amazing' - 'the best ever' - so that she can sound genuine & heartfelt. The under nourished, skinny little boys body she shows off in shapeless grey clothes. If she didn't have the bolt ons you'd be hard pressed to guess her sex.

She's living in some weird world, where she doesn't know any better than the next like or follow from a few strangers. Her husband does not love her in any shape or form. Her eldest son is seemingly choosing to live away from her. Her youngest has obvious problems which she is ignoring and letting him down badly. Who in God's name would want to be 'influenced' by her? Not me.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
So his witch of a mother😳Said the black family In coronation street bring nothing to the show😳And are only there as they have to bring diversity to the show.So she’s clearly a racist and what a appalling thing to say.I cannot believe this cow gets away with sprouting such shit in 2023.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Squidward. What "normal" mum has time for all this shit in the morning? She's obviously not got Freddie but what has she done with the spawn of Satan? Has she tied him to his bed with a crucifix and doused the little bastard with Holy Water to stop his head from spinning around?

Maybe if you had a proper job Squidward to wake up for you would live in the real world you utter wetwipe.

Is she boasting yet again of her pretend 'A Level English Language' education by proving she can actually read ?

Fuck off spotty. 🖕

View attachment 2582134
3 books in 3 months? I've read twenty this year and actually work full time! Lol . What does she want? To join Richard and Judy's fucking book club?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
Fucking hell, Fakey giving a lecture on manners. Try teaching your horrible little brat some manners first, pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
When I see Maris messing about with that mirror I keep thinking about that horrific story of the child who was messing about with a display in Topshop on Oxford Circus and a large mirror fell on him and killed him. What the actual fuck are they thinking letting him do that?! Never mind singing stupid songs to him, explain in a stern tone that he must NEVER mess with the mirror and tell him it could really hurt him. Better still, fix the bloody thing securely to the wall. Even if it were fixed properly he shouldn't be messing with it in case it shatters and injures him that way. Freddie is the one who first says "No!" - that child has more sense than Fake and Flappy put together.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Barbie2020

VIP Member
IMG_3209.jpeg

Cba to go back and hide her name but she’s made a very valid point and look at what he’s replied, clearly got nothing to say as he knows it’s true!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Justdee

Chatty Member
While i think its bad that they just filmed Leo interrupting Fred eating,it was actually the most animated Leo has been in a long time, but Fred was reacting to him not through a phone and Leo was happy and you can see he loves his brother his shit storm of parents need to put down the phones forget being influencers and but effort into that child

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
So his witch of a mother😳Said the black family In coronation street bring nothing to the show😳And are only there as they have to bring diversity to the show.So she’s clearly a racist and what a appalling thing to say.I cannot believe this cow gets away with sprouting such shit in 2023.
She also said rape victims basically deserve it because they could say no, she’s vile

• Wow
  • Angry