Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guyyyss for your votes on my thread title suggestion! 😘

At the start of the last thread, Flapz had yet another skin treatment which failed miserably and she put their "quatz-like" damaged dining table up for sale on Facebook Marketplace for a whopping £800! 😂😂

We had the unveiling of the cheap and nasty kitchen island which looked ridiculous and saw Flapz standing on it holding Spud a few days later whilst RatBoy filmed it thus proving what tit parents they are yet again! Idiots. 🤬

Aaron Chalmers offered him a fight but he made excuses that he was still 'on tour' but conveniently forgot that he was on tour during the fight with Paul Smith. Funny that. 🤔

We then discovered that the head had actually gone and got the fight time of 1:16 tattoed on his wrist! Words honestly fail on that one! Utterly pathetic! 🤡

Flapz stated on one of her boring stories that she had studied A Level English Language (we're still laughing about that one) and RatBoy appeared for yet another five minues on This Morning talking about IACGMOH. He hid the fight time tattoo all throughout in case he was asked about the fight. Nobody bothered! 😂😂

A more detailed catch-up can be found in Wiki 5.

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Screenshot_20231119-115404~2.png
Screenshot_20231119-133309~2.png
Screenshot_20231119-115356~2.png

Previous thread:

---
Absolutely no response from Spud whatsoever. It's frightening for a child that age to be like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

At the start of the last thread, Flapz had yet another skin treatment which failed miserably and she put their "quatz-like" damaged dining table up for sale on Facebook Marketplace for a whopping £800! 😂😂

We had the unveiling of the cheap and nasty kitchen island which looked ridiculous and saw Flapz standing on it holding Spud a few days later whilst RatBoy filmed it thus proving what tit parents they are yet again! Idiots. 🤬

Aaron Chalmers offered him a fight but he made excuses that he was still 'on tour' but conveniently forgot that he was on tour during the fight with Paul Smith. Funny that. 🤔

We then discovered that the head had actually gone and got the fight time of 1:16 tattoed on his wrist! Words honestly fail on that one! Utterly pathetic! 🤡

Flapz stated on one of her boring stories that she had studied A Level English Language (we're still laughing about that one) and RatBoy appeared for yet another five minues on This Morning talking about IACGMOH. He hid the fight time tattoo all throughout in case he was asked about the fight. Nobody bothered! 😂😂

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

View attachment 2580620View attachment 2580621View attachment 2580622
View attachment 2580623

Previous thread:

Brilliant thread title 😂 I wonder if he’s actually realised what a dick he is getting that tattoo done. Seems strange he’s not done a whole grid post on it. It’s the sort of thing you’d expect him to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maris takes nothing in at all and needs an NHS referral.

He obviously has issues that they will ignore , for likes and scrounging.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

View attachment 2580620View attachment 2580621View attachment 2580622
View attachment 2580623

Previous thread:

---
Absolutely no response from Spud whatsoever. It's frightening for a child that age to be like that.

View attachment 2580644
Jesus that’s an odd reaction to those docs, it’s like he barely knew they were there, my 3 yr old wud be gone nuts trying to engage with them, (I’d obviously keep her safe) but normally kids are either excited or scared. He’s nothing. He’s the epitome of his nickname! Shame, I’m sure a little help from professionals would bring him on leaps and bounds but his total shithead parents are too self absorbed to even notice he needs help!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Jesus that’s an odd reaction to those docs, it’s like he barely knew they were there, my 3 yr old wud be gone nuts trying to engage with them, (I’d obviously keep her safe) but normally kids are either excited or scared. He’s nothing. He’s the epitome of his nickname! Shame, I’m sure a little help from professionals would bring him on leaps and bounds but his total shithead parents are too self absorbed to even notice he needs help!
Yeah kids are either scared or curious or are some are affectionate with them abd wont leave them alone but he just looks confused 😕 Where are they? Do they have fweinds that have dogs?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
no response at all, think tht knock off hugo tops a few sizes too big, but we all know that's on purpose to cover up his short limbs

• Sad
Reactions: 23
🐔Maris has his father's DNA and genes as he is not a full tin of biscuits either, since his early months of age, we have all said he is not right, and as mothers we know the mile stones, but she is so up her own arse she don't care, probably had more time with Freddy but has no time for Maris as she is so busy selling her crap...I noticed the other night when they were watching a Xmas film he still had his BOTTLE, sort yourself out, poor kid..........then he will be a GOOD BOY ....said in saggy bollocks voice.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
RatBoy getting out a carrot toy.

It's almost like he reads here...... 😂😂

Eurgh, that dog licking his mouth has just made me feel sick. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
RatBoy getting out a carrot toy.

It's almost like he reads here...... 😂😂

Eurgh, that dog licking his mouth has just made me feel sick. 🤢

View attachment 2580793
So the three other adults are chatting and he has to take out his phone and film spud with a toy carrot and post it and then the eye duck at the end 🤮🤮🤮🤮 why can’t he chat with the other adults and leave his phone alone! That house looks a similar layout to their shithole? and where’s Freddie?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Sad thing is if they did get Spud checked out and it came back there was something they wouldn’t be upset they’d see it as a chance to boost their engagement. Fakey would be on the phone to Polly to get him on Lorraine,LW & This Morning before they’ve even left the consultant’s room.

• Sad
Even at their “friends” he is filming spudulike! Why can he not have a normal conversation 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
So the three other adults are chatting and he has to take out his phone and film spud with a toy carrot and post it and then the eye duck at the end 🤮🤮🤮🤮 why can’t he chat with the other adults and leave his phone alone! That house looks a similar layout to their shithole? and where’s Freddie?
Filming Leo asking for the carrot, and Leo only wanting it so the dogs couldn't have it. Hear him say "no" and then runs out the door. Poor child has no interaction skills at all.

• Sad
Flaps was talking about being hungover Thai last week, hasn’t she had Leo there 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Filming Leo asking for the carrot, and Leo only wanting it so the dogs couldn't have it. Hear him say "no" and then runs out the door. Poor child has no interaction skills at all.
I think his problem is that he’s never told no and is always given his own way. We joke about him being Eyal’s but the apple hasn’t fallen far from the Fakey tree on that score.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.