Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen he’s started following the Rocky Horror Show and even funnier he’s also now following Bupa 😂😂😂
I’m assuming they’re now tagging their posts to share on both their grids as a way of trying to up their engagement. Doesn’t look like that’s going to work 🤭 Less than 5,000 likes and not even 50 comments for 2 people who have allegedly got nearly 1.3 million followers between them - oh dear 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
5 minutes on Lorraine or this morning to give “exclusive” information about his time in the Jungle 9 years ago. Folks I’ll leave it there, my job starts in an hour. The one I have full time and have done for years and will have for years!
Milking it for everything it's worth this year because he knows as off next year Sam Thompson is going to take his place at doing all these interviews instead of him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know how to post it here because i can’t edit out names but one woman commented on the last post now I am assuming she was at the same place as fake and Krueger yesterday and has put ‘even the devil was ‘shocked emoji’ Leo nutting Sophie then head butting the carpet even gave my grandson a run for his money so it sounds like he is even more of a little shitbag than we thought

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know how to post it here because i can’t edit out names but one woman commented on the last post now I am assuming she was at the same place as fake and Krueger yesterday and has put ‘even the devil was ‘shocked emoji’ Leo nutting Sophie then head butting the carpet even gave my grandson a run for his money so it sounds like he is even more of a little shitbag than we thought
Here you go 😊👍🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
5 minutes on Lorraine or this morning to give “exclusive” information about his time in the Jungle 9 years ago. Folks I’ll leave it there, my job starts in an hour. The one I have full time and have done for years and will have for years!
Already sucking up to Josie so she can help with his This Morning hosting dream!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like the spawn of the Devil. Little bastard needs a good hiding. 💯
🐔Yeah pants down slap on the arse wouldn't do it again, mine didn't, one look from me, I'm counting to 3 was my mantra, never ever had a problem after that....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Old BlokeBird is at the studio. Another suck-off for yet another five minutes.

View attachment 2582110
Christine Hamilton & Fakeys ‘mate’ Darren Day are on Good Morning talking about IAC today. I’d imagine maybe he’s on Lorraine for her to be there that early? I mean how much can he seriously earn from these 2 min appearances. Petrol to hotel, hotel stay, commission for his agent plus Pollys expenses. He’ll be lucky if he’s left with a fiver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously, NOBODY wants a running commentary from this utter syrup-wearing prick?

It's NELLA ROSE you complete shithead. Of course he's going to be sucking up to Josie because the deluded cretin this he's going to be lead-presenting This Morning. Utter twit.

duck off. 🖕

403197486_1718960238623345_1963675768747106706_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Christine Hamilton & Fakeys ‘mate’ Darren Day are on Good Morning talking about IAC today. I’d imagine maybe he’s on Lorraine for her to be there that early? I mean how much can he seriously earn from these 2 min appearances. Petrol to hotel, hotel stay, commission for his agent plus Pollys expenses. He’ll be lucky if he’s left with a fiver 😂
Exactly..he's a desperate bleep isn't he! He stays over to get sucked off by parrot 100%, a favour for a favour a Fakey carrot cock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t look like Lorraine because they’ve just cut to her and no mention of him being on there. It’s very unlike him not to be shouting it from the roof tops when he’s on TV though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Squidward. What "normal" mum has time for all this tit in the morning? She's obviously not got Freddie but what has she done with the spawn of Satan? Has she tied him to his bed with a crucifix and doused the little bastard with Holy Water to stop his head from spinning around?

Maybe if you had a proper job Squidward to wake up for you would live in the real world you utter wetwipe.

Is she boasting yet again of her pretend 'A Level English Language' education by proving she can actually read ?

duck off spotty. 🖕

403513572_1550903032409512_8326760076882842086_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is he not doing panto this year???? Meaning he actually has to spend Christmas with his family. It will be a first since they have had Leo wont it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off Squidward. What "normal" mum has time for all this tit in the morning? She's obviously not got Freddie but what has she done with the spawn of Satan? Has she tied him to his bed with a crucifix and doused the little bastard with Holy Water to stop his head from spinning around?

Maybe if you had a proper job Squidward to wake up for you would live in the real world you utter wetwipe.

Is she boasting yet again of her pretend 'A Level English Language' education by proving she can actually read ?

duck off spotty. 🖕

View attachment 2582134
that’s the book she’s trying to earn commission from on her Amazon links page 🙄 Naughty flappy not marked it as an aff link. Asa I’m coming for you…..😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.