Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parrot really is a bit of a freak👀He always looks so scruffy and Lorraine is another fake arse silly cow.
IMG_8944.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Fakey trying to make out that Sam Thompson is a ‘good friend of mine’ 😂😂
He is so embarrassing saying that he puts his name forward for strictly every year… take the hint fakey, you’ll only get the dregs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Parrot really is a bit of a freak👀He always looks so scruffy and Lorraine is another fake arse silly cow.View attachment 2582308
Who is that aul one he’s with? He’s alway gets a photo with all the old women but no man ever seems to want to be photographed with him after any morning tv shows. I don’t know how Polly or Fakey think doing 5 minute appearance on morning t.v will get him his ‘big break’ ??? Is he still with off Limits?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ he's grey/silver. He forgot to spray that bit on the side.

Screenshot_20231120-093632~2.png

---
You can definitely see the seam on this picture!

Judging by the side of his head, he went bald and grey a long time ago!

The "hair" looks bleeping ridiculous.

Screenshot_20231120-093727~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He’s such a fake prick
Sam Thompson is a good friend of his

funny never ever seen them together like ever 😂 Sam Thompson posts all his friends and he’s never posted jake !!
infact sams best friend Pete bleeping hates Jake and it shows 😂😂

jake has no friends at all let alone ones like same … he needs a reality check stupid twit he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
3rd book in three months! Wow! I read probably three books in a week. Then again I don't work. Oh...wait...........

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wiki Ref: 19/11/23

No response from Leo whatsoever. In a complete world of his own. Very abnormal for a child of his age.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was expecting him to post a selfie with his good mate Darren Day the fact they were both in the same studios this morning? Another one who ‘worked’ with him and they’ve not been seen together since. Funny how he only posted about his massive appearance once it was over. Normally he does a dozen stories leading upto it 😂 I did hear Lorraine say at the end of the segment something about talking about it again sometime and he said something like oh every day with an eager look in his eyes 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t get why parrot goes along? She obviously gets a cut of his fee but he’s cheap and nasty so I’m sure it’s not a great amount of money?His pathetic tattoo on show but no talk about his fix of a fight.Looking at seats for the shows coming up certainly plenty of spare ones🤣

• Haha
Off Limits post 🤢 They are as economical with the truth as he is. Hardly call him appearing a few times a year a ‘regular face’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ . Also ‘loves working with the ITV morning shows’. Yep cos primetime TV shows aren’t interested in him and getting the scraps is all he can manage 😂

Attachments

• Haha
He did that reel nearly a hour ago and under 40 likes... thats tragic!

No way that table sold she just wants us to think it has

My days more exciting then hers I've worked now I'm to Bath and worm the dog... the dog I have because I live dogs and didn't get for likes on insta
When my kids were little there's no chance I would have had time to read in the morning.

Also stop feeding your kid crap and you'll be amazed at the difference in behaviour

Reactions: 16

• Sick
Reactions: 12
5 minutes on Lorraine or this morning to give “exclusive” information about his time in the Jungle 9 years ago. Folks I’ll leave it there, my job starts in an hour. The one I have full time and have done for years and will have for years!
I was an extra in Chariots of Fire Forty years ago, should I still be dining out on this, guyyyyys????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jake passing Leo a carrot dog toy to play with the dogs but he says "NO" and runs away so the dogs don't have it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve come across these kinds of people at work my entire life, always doing the absolute minimum but always think they work the hardest. You can’t win with them. Jake is a prime example, and will never know what hard work is actually like, he fully believes he’s working the hardest he can.
Yes I’ve a family member exactly this way. They think they work much harder or longer than anybody else so therefore are far more tired and then expect others to run around after them. People who are like this tend to be so wrapped up in themself that it’s all about them. Perhaps if they put others first or did a nice deed they may be a happier person and they then may actually be likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t get why parrot goes along? She obviously gets a cut of his fee but he’s cheap and nasty so I’m sure it’s not a great amount of money?His pathetic tattoo on show but no talk about his fix of a fight.Looking at seats for the shows coming up certainly plenty of spare ones🤣
She gets paid in kind ....🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.