Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently so. Not seen the Xmas tree yet but some company has gifted a load of ‘influencers’ and F&F are on their list. No doubt waiting to show it off once he’s home. Reviews for Lapland UK are pretty dire and as you say there’s only one Lapland and that’s not in the UK 😂
I’m absolutely fuming and have messaged Lapland UK . I can’t afford Jack tit in the way of Christmas outings this year like many others- I have a good job yet just scraping by on the bare basics and I’m still doing a lot better than some people I look after in my job who will probably never afford a day out like this for their kids yet they give it away to toupee twit and spud u like! They need to get in the bleeping bin with gifting stuff to people who can afford to pay for themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 29
More people needs to make their displeasure known to these companies and organisations about entitled, begging scrounging cunts online....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More people needs to make their displeasure known to these companies and organisations about entitled, begging scrounging cunts online....
Honestly it really puts me off using any company who feather the nests of these cockroaches

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve messaged many companies regarding these two beggars. Last year the place he stayed in Lincoln for free, didn’t even reply but just blocked me and I wasn’t rude just asked the obvious question. I’ve have yet to receive replies off any others I’ve messaged.
In the long term they will lose out. I like many others, refuse to give anything to any company/brand/organisation/individual who gift products/trips etc to people who don’t need it, deserve it or can afford to pay for it themselves. The whole ‘influencer’ culture enrages me and the sooner it comes crashing down the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.