Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowโ€ฆher skin๐Ÿ˜ณ What on earth is she doing to herself?๐Ÿ‘น

Reactions: 17
Fakey will just have to make do being a baby dino at Butlins, no way will he appear on the actual MS show

Reactions: 22
I will get to relax ๐Ÿคฃ try working 9-5 and looking after your kids. Dont think he ever spends more than a couple of hours with them.

Also noticed hes moved the cheap champers ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wowโ€ฆher skin๐Ÿ˜ณ What on earth is she doing to herself?๐Ÿ‘น
She's so miserable in herself yet desperate for a life of leisure wannabe influencer, she's past caring.......
---
They really are an awful.pair of lazy cunts ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Thanks guyyyss for your votes on my thread title suggestion! ๐Ÿ˜˜

At the start of the last thread, Flapz had yet another skin treatment which failed miserably and she put their "quatz-like" damaged dining table up for sale on Facebook Marketplace for a whopping ยฃ800! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We had the unveiling of the cheap and nasty kitchen island which looked ridiculous and saw Flapz standing on it holding Spud a few days later whilst RatBoy filmed it thus proving what tit parents they are yet again! Idiots. ๐Ÿคฌ

Aaron Chalmers offered him a fight but he made excuses that he was still 'on tour' but conveniently forgot that he was on tour during the fight with Paul Smith. Funny that. ๐Ÿค”

We then discovered that the head had actually gone and got the fight time of 1:16 tattoed on his wrist! Words honestly fail on that one! Utterly pathetic! ๐Ÿคก

Flapz stated on one of her boring stories that she had studied A Level English Language (we're still laughing about that one) and RatBoy appeared for yet another five minues on This Morning talking about IACGMOH. He hid the fight time tattoo all throughout in case he was asked about the fight. Nobody bothered! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A more detailed catch-up can be found in Wiki 5.

Carry on Fakeys! ๐Ÿ’—

View attachment 2580620View attachment 2580621View attachment 2580622
View attachment 2580623

Previous thread:

---
Absolutely no response from Spud whatsoever. It's frightening for a child that age to be like that.

View attachment 2580644
Excellent thread title and recap as always Queen Crazy! ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This riles me! I go to work, 40 plus hours every single week! Big bleeping deal Jake
He also can get a fast train into London tomorrow morning. Not sure why he needs a hotel the night before unless his man is coming to do him. He hardly sees his family at this rate so you would think he would spend the whole of Sunday with them. We of course know he isnโ€™t interested after he has posted his IG content painting the false happy family image.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the three other adults are chatting and he has to take out his phone and film spud with a toy carrot and post it and then the eye duck at the end ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ why canโ€™t he chat with the other adults and leave his phone alone! That house looks a similar layout to their shithole? and whereโ€™s Freddie?
Heโ€™s thick he obviously cannot interact with adults. Letโ€™s face it he has no friends. Thatโ€™s why none of his colleagues hang out with him after the shows.
---
Another five minutes of utter desperation no doubt and yet another excuse to stay overnight somewhere away from the family.. ๐Ÿ™„

View attachment 2581265
The new tableโ€ฆ doesnโ€™t go with anything and the bratty child will soon splatter those white chairs with food ,the way he eats.
---
How fake and forced is this? Absolutely ZERO chemistry at all in this photo. As for Spud, he needs a bleeping clip around the earhole.

Horrid little bastard. ๐Ÿคข

View attachment 2581352
Heโ€™s badly behaved-becuz he does what he wants and she lets him so she can talk into a phone to strangersโ€ฆ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I go between feeling so sorry for Spud how his parents are letting him down in every way, to thinking what a horrid little tit he is. Wanting the carrot and shouting NO at the dogs then running off with it. Brat!

Reactions: 20
5 minutes on Lorraine or this morning to give โ€œexclusiveโ€ information about his time in the Jungle 9 years ago. Folks Iโ€™ll leave it there, my job starts in an hour. The one I have full time and have done for years and will have for years!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Looking at his hotel room, heโ€™s definitely paying for it himself ๐Ÿ˜‚ As for the tagging and jumping on the Iโ€™m a Celeb bandwagon yet again, he doesnโ€™t even know the name of his supposed fav contestant. Her name is Nella not Ella - prick. We all know heโ€™s going to champion Josie hoping it will get him on TM. I donโ€™t know how heโ€™s not embarrassed having to keep using the same thing over and over again just to try and get a 2 min spot on daytime TV and to get attention. Then again look how long heโ€™s been doing it with his dad and brother for ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.