Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet all these will be going back as Amazon returns are so easy. She’s even more delusional than her hubby. She marked all as Ads but there’s no way Amazon are paying her to promote the items!
I think the fact she’s got it on her Amazon finds, which she earns a commission from, proves it’s no more than an aff link 😂 Get ready for more of the sonic scrubber, plus cleaning brushes and diffuser she’s recently added on there, to feature as ‘ads’ on her insta page 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he's travelling from home this week because he wants to wake up in his own bed. The hobbit bed??

Obviously unsuccessful at grifting for a hotel or it would be a different story!

---
This REALLY pisses me off when he shares things like this and cannot be bothered to publicise the charitable cause.

That's because there is nothing in it for him because he's a totally uncharitable, greedy bleep. 🤬

403881669_369459748872961_1607141760589647354_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet flaps not sat up making him a decaf tea after his drive home.Obviously in her bad books and how many times does he mention he’s at work.Stupid prick with his shaved eyebrow🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔 His toupee .lol 😆 🤣 😂.
It's ridiculous isn't it @Joon 🤭🤭🤭

So happy he hasn't managed to grift a hotel stay this week hahaha, those two hotels he is following are way too posh to have this scruffbag staying
So he's travelling from home this week because he wants to wake up in his own bed. The hobbit bed??

Obviously unsuccessful at grifting for a hotel or it would be a different story!

View attachment 2586014
---
This REALLY pisses me off when he shares things like this and cannot be bothered to publicise the charitable cause.

That's because there is nothing in it for him because he's a totally uncharitable, greedy bleep. 🤬

View attachment 2586016
If he just wrote on the post, anyone coming to Aylesbury for TFM bring something for the food bank, but no, as you say nothing in it for him so he can't be arsed.
Oh I'm dying at the Amazon find sonic scrubber, isn't that Flaps 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and all the shite she's had done to her skin and she's still getting massive bleeping spots lol lol😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So The Full Monty were promoting a special local foodbank appeal encouraging audience members to bring in non-perishable items.

Yet again, RatBoy can't be arsed to even explain about it because he's an uncharitable, greedy bleep. 🤬

Screenshot_20231122-094402~2.png
Screenshot_20231122-094423~2.png

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Fakey and flappy need a food bank they cant donate to one. 100% he'd rob items out of there and take them home

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So obviously not been able to grift a free hotel for the week 🤭 but also I’m wondering if he’s stopping home this week hoping he may get some last minute morning TV gigs talking about the program he was on 9 years ago 😉 Wonder if after last nights show, he’ll still have Nella (or Ella as he called her) as one of his favourites 🙄

• Haha
Grab a bargain at bamb and bear lol now 20% discount for Black Friday🤣She needs to step back and go sort her fake arse life out.I doubt he even watches the show and like everything else hangs on for dear life to stay relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shut those cheap wardrobe doors you minger!

Nobody wants your Bumps & Boils Ali Express tat.

403887318_715462633798947_3449280901739740217_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I am 100000000% sure those wardrobe doors do not shut, prove me wrong flappy

Same beige tit different day

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2586014
---

View attachment 2586016
So he’s staying at home as it’s only 1hr 45 mins away but stays in London for his ‘presenting’ jobs 🤔 yeah ok then Fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So he’s staying at home as it’s only 1hr 45 mins away but stays in London for his ‘presenting’ jobs 🤔 yeah ok then Fakey 😂
Mark my words, if he'd have managed to grift a hotel this week you wouldn't have seen him for dust. Maybe he's praying for another five minutes on TV this week. He obviously doesn't want to pay for a hotel. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does the TFM production not put the actors up when on tour or is it down to them to make their own arrangements? Just seems a bit odd if digs are provided and he isn’t using them (I appreciate they’re not going to be 5* or anything).

Reactions: 17
Does the TFM production not put the actors up when on tour or is it down to them to make their own arrangements? Just seems a bit odd if digs are provided and he isn’t using them (I appreciate they’re not going to be 5* or anything).
They get an allowance towards hotel food and travel. If they want fancier hotels they pay the extra

No they definitely don’t put them up. It’s down to the individual person to find their digs for the week. Pretty sure these tours give them expenses towards accommodation costs so if he doesn’t use a hotel, he keeps the cash, same as if he’s blagged a free stay.
---
Mark my words, if he'd have managed to grift a hotel this week you wouldn't have seen him for dust. Maybe he's praying for another five minutes on TV this week. He obviously doesn't want to pay for a hotel. 💯
I think he’s hoping for another morning TV appearance 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.