Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Apparently so. Not seen the Xmas tree yet but some company has gifted a load of ‘influencers’ and F&F are on their list. No doubt waiting to show it off once he’s home. Reviews for Lapland UK are pretty dire and as you say there’s only one Lapland and that’s not in the UK 😂
I’m absolutely fuming and have messaged Lapland UK . I can’t afford Jack shit in the way of Christmas outings this year like many others- I have a good job yet just scraping by on the bare basics and I’m still doing a lot better than some people I look after in my job who will probably never afford a day out like this for their kids yet they give it away to toupee twat and spud u like! They need to get in the fucking bin with gifting stuff to people who can afford to pay for themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 29

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she’s decorating and having to look after Spud at the same time, whilst he fucks off to the gym again. Goes away tomorrow for the week but the self proclaimed family man is again choosing to spend time on himself than with his son 🙄 What a fucking idiot she is putting up with it 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s just earnt 40k and he can’t even spend a couple of hundred quid on a decorator.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

bluecups

VIP Member
Leo is clearly delayed in some way but it's interesting how he interacts quite animatedly with Freddie and responds immediately when Freddie talks to him. He just doesn't see much of Fakey and when he does he gets barked at and a phone shoved in his face. Probably isn't entirely sure who Fakey is and doesn't appear to like him very much or want to talk to him. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JazzFan

VIP Member
I’m sorely tempted to comment and say if she posts a pic with the hobbit room wardrobe doors fully closed I’ll buy her entire remaining Bambi & Bear stock 😂
If they close the wardrobe doors I will follow fakey and flappy on my genuine insta account and interact with them to get their engagement up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I do the YOUGOV surveys and this morning I had one that was about numerous subjects but one of the questions was “which ‘celebrity’ would you like to see less of on television my answer “ Jake Quickenden because he is self obsessed twat” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Smyths is a shop I boycott now thanks to them gifting these pricks things for free. He’s a disgrace of a parent. Forcing Fred to hold his hand, I’ve never seen any boys that age out and about holding hands with their parents, it’s fucking fake and embarrassing.

He does not know how to talk to his son, asks him about animals or forces him to say Daddy. Was coming on to say I was surprised that he’d actually spent some of his winnings on onesies for the kids but of course they are gifted.

They absolutely disgust me as parents. My daughter loves her bath at night and I couldn’t imagine filming her to show to the world. It’s truly disgusting. Can’t even eat a meal in peace without him filming. You’re not Dad of the year Jake by filming this mundane shit. He won’t have even made the tea or run the bath. He’s fucking useless.

Sophie is a piece of shit as well. Throwing thousands of pounds down the drain on pointless skin products meanwhile her toddler always looks a scruff and barely seems to get any decent toys or books.

Let’s see if they’ve actually booked any days out over Christmas for the kids. Maybe they’ve got another very kid friendly holiday to Dubai?

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
How many stories of absolutely fuck all this morning😳😳😳 why the fuck is Spud still drinking milk out of a bottle🫠🫠🫠 he's about the same ages as Kate Lawlers girl and she drinks from a sippy cup, he should be too. Why do they insist on treating him like a baby at nearly 3 years old😥😥😥. They are totally hindering his development, pair of idiots.
Oh look we said the other say that he never has the kids on his own, and ooh look he's let Flaps go to the gym while he looks after them. That doesn't count Fakey it's literally a couple of hours, and all he's done is eye fuck himself🤮🤮🤮 and let them watch tv😳
I'm sure Spud just told him to turn the phone around, he was trying to watch football does he not want to be filmed constantly, well I never, hope this is the start of Maris refusing to be filmed.

• Haha

MrsG03

My son is the same age as Freddie and there is no way on earth he would pick dressing up clothes for a early gift! I know kids are all different and like different things, but I just don't buy it that Freddie would have chose that!

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Blackpool you say? I wonder if we’ll get treated to a Fakey/Chazza eye fucking crossover?
Oh my Christ! Can you imagine those two in the same room? The hideous dress sense - Peacocks vs Primark, both fighting to be centre of attention, both eye fucking their cameras, lying through their monstrous teeth, stroking & patting their strap on nylon hair, dragging their 2 year olds around with bot bots, choc chocs & zero manners, fighting over who is grieving the most over long dead dads, him showing off his filtered tatted titties & her grabbing & gurning over her flaccid titties. Someone pass me the puke bowl.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hello All 👋

Hope everyone is good. I try and avoid this ballbag, but I love the thread.

I feel both embarrassed & mortified that a grown arsed man wanks himself into oblivion because he’s got a 2 min slot of Lorraine (to fill time) talking a regurgitation of previous interviews were he rinses & repeats himself again about the jungle.

PANTO BOY, you are either really cheap or free - it’s very evident & this ISNT PRESENTING or Co presenting.

The last thing you “attempted” to present was a fucking abortion of events (both times) I vaguely remember the Manchester event & FUCK it was soo bad.

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Yet another one of the billion reasons he can’t get work he always hangs round and tries to act flirty with younger women we know why he doesn’t have any male friends but to anyone else he just looks like a creepy predator
I've seen men like him at places I used to work. He is basically like a bitchy woman, so he hangs with the women cos the men can't tolerate his girly bitchy attitude. He's like a bitchy gay bff to the young lasses. He could never hang with the lads cos he couldn't handle the banter, he's soft as shit and has absolutely no craic and can't take any critisism at all. His shit jokes will go straight across all the lads heads. He will be the butt of the joke when he isn't there and he must know this

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔I remember before Maris was born stinky ball sack was running up some stairs and it showed his dirty feet, I commented and said dirty feet, dirty cock, he deleted me 😆 🤣 😂...But I have another account 😆 🤣 😂...I can spy on but to be truthful I can't be arsed and the device takes ages to warm up lol lol 😆...

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’ve got a funny story for you all, a couple of years ago my MIL didn’t have a tree so me and my husband went and nicked one from the local woodland 😂😂 imagine National Lampoons 😂😂 him running with this tree on his back and me pissing myself laughing oh it was funny! Infact I still have the photo I took of him with this tree as his contact photo on my phone 😂😂 good memories 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oh dear….. wouldn’t you just hate to be in the gym at the same time as him walking around in his knickers!
Look at it on the bike. Filming itself gazing adoringly at his reflection...vain cunt.
Should name him Joey, he's like a fucking budgie playing with his mirror and bell....

• Haha