Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Flapz Akimbo's home screen on her phone........

iphonex-1.jpg

.....and Jakeys

AdobeStock_395627320_Editorial_Use_Only-718x523.jpeg

" 27, World mma champion & International tv artist, tattooed , versatile, only a 4" cock , luvs teen boyz "

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2598333

.....and Jakeys

View attachment 2598334

" 27, World mma champion & International tv artist, tattooed , versatile, only a 4" cock , luvs teen boyz "

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

View attachment 2598333

.....and Jakeys

View attachment 2598334

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€
Bet he's got a giant photo of himself as his screensaver...
Vile bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if M&S would ever work with a self obsessed, attention seeking, fame hungry, ageing ex reality show contestant like him πŸ™„ I notice he’s now started following both the Cornetto and CornettoUKI official insta accounts. I’m assuming someone he follows has just done an ad with them?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
As if M&S would ever work with a self obsessed, attention seeking, fame hungry, ageing ex reality show contestant like him πŸ™„ I notice he’s now started following both the Cornetto and CornettoUKI official insta accounts. I’m assuming someone he follows has just done an ad with them?
Desperate for a freebie box of choc-ices πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

These two literally would bleep themselves for an 80pence loaf of white sliced

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are we all off googling hollyoaks gossip? I was, but can't find anything about him joining.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion -

#90 Fakey's sad life - pizza faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.