Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40k isn’t really a lot for 10 months with all his expenses to take out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That will be gone anyway he’s in debts up to his eye balls and her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
While i think its bad that they just filmed Leo interrupting Fred eating,it was actually the most animated Leo has been in a long time, but Fred was reacting to him not through a phone and Leo was happy and you can see he loves his brother his tit storm of parents need to put down the phones forget being influencers and but effort into that child

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh dear, even pics of Leo isn’t getting them the engagement they need anymore. Might be time to pull the dead dad/brother card out again fakey.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
While i think its bad that they just filmed Leo interrupting Fred eating,it was actually the most animated Leo has been in a long time, but Fred was reacting to him not through a phone and Leo was happy and you can see he loves his brother his tit storm of parents need to put down the phones forget being influencers and but effort into that child
Yes, I agree @Justdee he was actually reacting, with Fakey and Flaps he just exists, doesn't react to Fakey saying who am I or when they say his name he just doesn't engage with them at all.
When Zelda has him they are great with him, playing with him talking to him, and taking him out places, and wearing clothes that aren't baggy and beige, he still doesn't really respond though.

Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, I agree @Justdee he was actually reacting, with Fakey and Flaps he just exists, doesn't react to Fakey saying who am I or when they say his name he just doesn't engage with them at all.
When Zelda has him they are great with him, playing with him talking to him, and taking him out places, and wearing clothes that aren't baggy and beige, he still doesn't really respond though.
I think Leo has a special bond with Freddie. This is one of the reasons Fakey tries to make Freddie’s life a misery.😂😂😂.

Oh duck off Squidward. What "normal" mum has time for all this tit in the morning? She's obviously not got Freddie but what has she done with the spawn of Satan? Has she tied him to his bed with a crucifix and doused the little bastard with Holy Water to stop his head from spinning around?

Maybe if you had a proper job Squidward to wake up for you would live in the real world you utter wetwipe.

Is she boasting yet again of her pretend 'A Level English Language' education by proving she can actually read ?

duck off spotty. 🖕

View attachment 2582134
3 books in 3 months? I've read twenty this year and actually work full time! Lol . What does she want? To join Richard and Judy's bleeping book club?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fakey had a full blown one sided conversation with Thumbalina here and this expression didn’t change at all, nor did he so much as speak one word. Just stared blankly as if he didn’t know what, where, who or how about anything!
Surely when he watches it back he sees that things just aren’t right 😶
IMG_4154.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed whenever he does an ad because he gets such tit engagement on it, he always quickly posts a family photo after it to try and compensate. Not worked on this occasion though. Just over 3,000 likes on the onesie picture 😂 Plus surely he should be marking that on his grid as ‘gifted’ like he has in his stories 🤔

• Haha
Fakey had a full blown one sided conversation with Thumbalina here and this expression didn’t change at all, nor did he so much as speak one word. Just stared blankly as if he didn’t know what, where, who or how about anything!
View attachment 2583783
They don’t care, they want the cash from them that’s all

• Sad
If it was 40k like that person said, I’d imagine that was the total wage for the 10 months of training plus the fight purse. I’d be stunned if he got that just for the actual fight
Also he would’ve been taxed on that! Correct me if I’m wrong, it would be 25%. So if that the case it’s somewhere near £28k. That would have cleared all her mindless shite she’s bought so far this year - oh and returned

• Haha
View attachment 2583783
#Thumbalina 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.