Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s going to hate the attention Sam Thompson is getting from IAC 🤭 I would say he’ll be worried about ST taking over the 5 min gigs he gets every year harping on about it, but I think Sam will be too busy to waste 2 mins on Lorraine 😂 Maybe I’ll start a campaign for ST to do Strictly next year 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Relax. He wants to relax. He barely does anything to need to relax from. Does he need to relax from relaxing?

• Haha

Robin71

Chatty Member
I don’t know how to post it here because i can’t edit out names but one woman commented on the last post now I am assuming she was at the same place as fake and Krueger yesterday and has put ‘even the devil was ‘shocked emoji’ Leo nutting Sophie then head butting the carpet even gave my grandson a run for his money so it sounds like he is even more of a little shitbag than we thought

• Wow
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Zelda quiet today after showing everyone her true colours.Shes a spiteful old cow who slags loads of people of like her pathetic son is some kind of star.Who keeps a surname when she divorced his dad over 20 years ago.Bullshit that Olivier asked her not to change it and why would he fucking care.Bet Matt must be so hen pecked he says quiet to shut her up.
Forget Where's Wally.

Where's Zelda, the racist old cunt. 🤬

Screenshot_20231129-185232~2.png

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
5 minutes on Lorraine or this morning to give “exclusive” information about his time in the Jungle 9 years ago. Folks I’ll leave it there, my job starts in an hour. The one I have full time and have done for years and will have for years!
I was an extra in Chariots of Fire Forty years ago, should I still be dining out on this, guyyyyys????

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Maris has his father's DNA and genes as he is not a full tin of biscuits either, since his early months of age, we have all said he is not right, and as mothers we know the mile stones, but she is so up her own arse she don't care, probably had more time with Freddy but has no time for Maris as she is so busy selling her crap...I noticed the other night when they were watching a Xmas film he still had his BOTTLE, sort yourself out, poor kid..........then he will be a GOOD BOY ....said in saggy bollocks voice.....

• Sad
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Maris takes nothing in at all and needs an NHS referral.

He obviously has issues that they will ignore , for likes and scrounging.

• Sad

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Oh no fuck face is back on after the break🤮🤮🤮
Never watched Lorraine before, won't be watching it again, jeez how do people watch shit like this 😳😳😳
---
Lorraine just asked if he fancied doing Strictly🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said he'd love to do it and he puts his name forward every year🤪🤪🤪🤪
No chance then Fakey, getting more irrelevant by the year😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
I’m sorely tempted to comment and say if she posts a pic with the hobbit room wardrobe doors fully closed I’ll buy her entire remaining Bambi & Bear stock 😂

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Thanks guyyyss for your votes on my thread title suggestion! 😘

At the start of the last thread, Flapz had yet another skin treatment which failed miserably and she put their "quatz-like" damaged dining table up for sale on Facebook Marketplace for a whopping £800! 😂😂

We had the unveiling of the cheap and nasty kitchen island which looked ridiculous and saw Flapz standing on it holding Spud a few days later whilst RatBoy filmed it thus proving what shit parents they are yet again! Idiots. 🤬

Aaron Chalmers offered him a fight but he made excuses that he was still 'on tour' but conveniently forgot that he was on tour during the fight with Paul Smith. Funny that. 🤔

We then discovered that the dickhead had actually gone and got the fight time of 1:16 tattoed on his wrist! Words honestly fail on that one! Utterly pathetic! 🤡

Flapz stated on one of her boring stories that she had studied A Level English Language (we're still laughing about that one) and RatBoy appeared for yet another five minues on This Morning talking about IACGMOH. He hid the fight time tattoo all throughout in case he was asked about the fight. Nobody bothered! 😂😂

A more detailed catch-up can be found in Wiki 5.

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

View attachment 2580620View attachment 2580621View attachment 2580622
View attachment 2580623

Previous thread:

---
Absolutely no response from Spud whatsoever. It's frightening for a child that age to be like that.

View attachment 2580644
Jesus that’s an odd reaction to those docs, it’s like he barely knew they were there, my 3 yr old wud be gone nuts trying to engage with them, (I’d obviously keep her safe) but normally kids are either excited or scared. He’s nothing. He’s the epitome of his nickname! Shame, I’m sure a little help from professionals would bring him on leaps and bounds but his total shithead parents are too self absorbed to even notice he needs help!

• Sad
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
🐔I remember before Maris was born stinky ball sack was running up some stairs and it showed his dirty feet, I commented and said dirty feet, dirty cock, he deleted me 😆 🤣 😂...But I have another account 😆 🤣 😂...I can spy on but to be truthful I can't be arsed and the device takes ages to warm up lol lol 😆...
‘Dirty feet, dirty cock’ 😂😂😂⚰ there must be a thread title in there somewhere 😂

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
They can grift all the decorations they need want and make their home look amazing. That will ever be the case with that shit hole but anyway..... They are not happy , it's all for insta, he's in the closet, she's got a face like a burns victim. The mother lives in soapland , like she actually believes it's all true. Ugly old man faced witch, and Warwick is only happy when he has food in his hand. All Jake wants for Xmas is to be the most famous person in the world with loads of fwendss, aww celebrity fwendss. He lives in a fucking Dreamworld. Going on shortly lorraine anf asking for que cards to sit with so he looks like a presenter. Bet he production piss themselves when he comes in and asks for them empty fucking cards to sit with just so he can look important. It truly is pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
🐔Still got the TV set up I see...:oops:.
Remember when she actually did a instagram story showing her measuring that wall for a media unit and started following carpenters and loads of sofa places? Fast forward 2 years, sofas still the same and instead of a small round table with the Sky box on, it’s upgraded to a shelf on the wall 😂 There was her in the summer walking round in ‘Chanel’ sandals whilst carrying a ‘Chanel’ bag but they can’t even afford a tv unit let alone a proper media wall. Oh and not forgetting the ‘Cartier’ jewellery they’ve both started wearing 🙄😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
" Guyyyyysssss I've had loads of DM's......."

Screenshot_20231123-233222_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220923-213636_Gallery.jpg
C235D8F86C1188812315760664576_35abe167bb9.1.5.9941596976519546077.mp4.jpg

And her lips look fucking ridiculous like a pair of clapping Goodyear G800's

What does it say on their inner surface? " inflate to 22p.s.i. " ?

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
5 minutes on Lorraine or this morning to give “exclusive” information about his time in the Jungle 9 years ago. Folks I’ll leave it there, my job starts in an hour. The one I have full time and have done for years and will have for years!
Milking it for everything it's worth this year because he knows as off next year Sam Thompson is going to take his place at doing all these interviews instead of him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
What a load of shite! Setting up a pretend exercise reel just so he can try (but fail) to show what a good dad he is, eye fuck himself & show off his maggoty thighs to his Tena huns. Leave poor Fred alone, he's in his jim jams watching footie, let the lad lead a private life. Endlessly filming himself for content & dragging the boys in. Leo said 'my Freddie' in one reel & donkey face tries to set it up that he's chasing them with that stupid noise he makes. The boys obviously like spending time together and all he does is cash in on it. I do hope 2014 brings a divorce for him & he ends up rattling around with his skeletal career.

bluecups

VIP Member
Flaps is this scummy little, plain nobody, living on a new build estate, doing nothing with her unimportant, irrelevant life. Yet she has the audacity to try & give herself some hyped up knowledgeable status. Like a tragic finger on the button of all things fashionable & beautifying.

The way she addresses the camera as if she actually thinks there are 1000s of girlies, lovelies, guuuuys hanging onto her every dire word. That what she has to say is of any interest. Her soulless, dead eyes darting around under old men eyebrows, nervously wondering how she ever gets away with such spoken shite.

That truly awful 'vocal fry' she tries out to make herself sound more 'in & now.' The endless hand flapping and finger pointing to enunciate every bit of drivel. Tripping over her words, her fat, cow like tongue struggling with basic phonics. The rubbery lips, misshapen, over injected, under kissed, struggling to show a hint of a smile.

The over emphasis on certain words such as 'so amazing' - 'the best ever' - so that she can sound genuine & heartfelt. The under nourished, skinny little boys body she shows off in shapeless grey clothes. If she didn't have the bolt ons you'd be hard pressed to guess her sex.

She's living in some weird world, where she doesn't know any better than the next like or follow from a few strangers. Her husband does not love her in any shape or form. Her eldest son is seemingly choosing to live away from her. Her youngest has obvious problems which she is ignoring and letting him down badly. Who in God's name would want to be 'influenced' by her? Not me.
One of the most well written posts I have ever read on here. Perfect evaluation of Flapz. Bravo ♥

hat-tip-clint-eastwood-western-xd2herkdtt5bxyxf.gif

---
That was supposed to be a gif of Clint Eastwood doing a hat tip btw. It didn't work :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
So he's travelling from home this week because he wants to wake up in his own bed. The hobbit bed??

Obviously unsuccessful at grifting for a hotel or it would be a different story!

View attachment 2586014
---
This REALLY pisses me off when he shares things like this and cannot be bothered to publicise the charitable cause.

That's because there is nothing in it for him because he's a totally uncharitable, greedy cunt. 🤬

View attachment 2586016
So he’s staying at home as it’s only 1hr 45 mins away but stays in London for his ‘presenting’ jobs 🤔 yeah ok then Fakey 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t know how to post it here because i can’t edit out names but one woman commented on the last post now I am assuming she was at the same place as fake and Krueger yesterday and has put ‘even the devil was ‘shocked emoji’ Leo nutting Sophie then head butting the carpet even gave my grandson a run for his money so it sounds like he is even more of a little shitbag than we thought
Here you go 😊👍🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha