Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lads cast trip out without Fakey. More important for him to drive all the way to London to get on TV for 5 mins than spend time socially with his castmates. They probably picked to go today knowing he wasn’t about to be able to gatecrash their afternoon 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine getting a free tree and tickets to Lapland uk when you just pocketed all that fight money.Really am sick of this entire family all just so unlikeable and fake.His mum needs to go sit in a dark room and give her head a good wobble.Is Matt not embarrassed she sits made up like a drag queen talking about soaps every bleeping day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine getting a free tree and tickets to Lapland uk when you just pocketed all that fight money.Really am sick of this entire family all just so unlikeable and fake.His mum needs to go sit in a dark room and give her head a good wobble.Is Matt not embarrassed she sits made up like a drag queen talking about soaps every bleeping day.
I think it’s the fact as well it’s all Xmas stuff they’re grifting. So many families are struggling to survive let alone be able to afford to buy presents, pay for days out, decorate their house etc…. and you’ve got these cunts just get given it for free and are all over Instagram being smug about it. Why doesn’t that tree place give free trees to people that can’t afford them?Why don’t these z listers give their freebies to someone that genuinely needs it? These companies will suffer in the long term because so many people now refuse to buy from somewhere that’s gifting stuff to the instacunts. I will never knowingly spend any money anywhere that has given freebies to these arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another lads cast trip out without Fakey. More important for him to drive all the way to London to get on TV for 5 mins than spend time socially with his castmates. They probably picked to go today knowing he wasn’t about to be able to gatecrash their afternoon 😂
They did say it was a manly trip and let’s face it, he’s nothing of the sort! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
❤ I just want to say: if there is anyone on here that feels inadequate because these bleep influences beg for all this free tit, please don’t, Christmas isn’t about how big your tree is or how many decorations you have or how picture perfect everything is. It’s about memories made in the snow, baking cookies and snuggling up watching Christmas films. It’s about love and holding your dear ones close. They have nothing but material things and they don’t last they are superficial. ❤ sending love to everyone, these cunts will get what’s coming to them I promise you that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
❤ I just want to say: if there is anyone on here that feels inadequate because these bleep influences beg for all this free tit, please don’t, Christmas isn’t about how big your tree is or how many decorations you have or how picture perfect everything is. It’s about memories made in the snow, baking cookies and snuggling up watching Christmas films. It’s about love and holding your dear ones close. They have nothing but material things and they don’t last they are superficial. ❤ sending love to everyone, these cunts will get what’s coming to them I promise you that xx
THIS!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 hope you have the best December and Christmas lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s the fact as well it’s all Xmas stuff they’re grifting. So many families are struggling to survive let alone be able to afford to buy presents, pay for days out, decorate their house etc…. and you’ve got these cunts just get given it for free and are all over Instagram being smug about it. Why doesn’t that tree place give free trees to people that can’t afford them?Why don’t these z listers give their freebies to someone that genuinely needs it? These companies will suffer in the long term because so many people now refuse to buy from somewhere that’s gifting stuff to the instacunts. I will never knowingly spend any money anywhere that has given freebies to these arseholes.
The tramps grift all year round . Scumbags they are …. Laugh daily at these tramps I bet Danielle does too in her fancy house driving her bought cars with a rich husband who is successful 😂😂

embarrassing really freebies galour 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They’ve
I follow a local garden centre in Glasgow (will never be buying from there again) and seen this shared on their stories. A lot of people on the list have already ‘grifted’ real Christmas trees, must have a sister company in England called Carbeth Plans. Brace yourself for the riveting imminent content from the Prickendens, Fakeys! 🙄

View attachment 2602074
They’ve grifted a tree ??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Exactly! We’ve not got a big Christmas this year, it’s become unaffordable and we’re now building memories! Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she showing she weighs 8 stone and 3 pounds?I very much doubt she weighs that much must have Leo in her pocket🤣 to up the scales🤣Why does she look so shocking😳And lol at her lip🤣
IMG_8984.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she showing she weighs 8 stone and 3 pounds?I very much doubt she weighs that much must have Leo in her pocket🤣 to up the scales🤣Why does she look so shocking😳And lol at her lip🤣View attachment 2602515
It’s ironic how she plugs all the skincare products and her complexion is tit and plugs a fit track scale when she definitely has a weight issue. Yet another ad she’s repeating just to make it look like she’s busy 🙄 Suppose she can’t show her grifted tree until he’s back and taking part in the performance 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It's all about the presence, and not the presents. Memories and love to everyone. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They've really hit the bottom of the barrel blagging a free tree. At least we can all honestly say we've worked for our Christmases, not had them handed to us because we are "famous".
Shame on them all, they should be embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

How embarrassing, grifting a tree!
Scrounging chavs will take anything that’s free.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait what….. what the duck is it I thought it was a foot 😳
This has made me LOL because bleeping al so did i 🤣🤣🤣
---
That chin could probably carry her parcels to the post office🤣🤣View attachment 2601514
Omg I'm dead at this comment! Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Awww very well said lovely. Hope you have the best Christmas 🎄 ❤. Pair of grifting, beggy losers. They're all miserable anyway and living a fake arsed skint life so that makes me happy! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They've really hit the bottom of the barrel blagging a free tree. At least we can all honestly say we've worked for our Christmases, not had them handed to us because we are "famous".
Shame on them all, they should be embarrassed.
I was at a gardening centre yesterday getting a few Xmas bits and the trees there were about £170+ for a large one. No doubt she'll be begging for decorations next. They're really scraping the barrel. It's an embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.