Jake Quickenden #89 Slurring his words, once again pissed & getting the fight time tattoed on his wrist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gives me the bleeping rage. Give those tickets to families that actually deserve them. 🤬
---

Really does make me sick. bleeping parasites. 🤬
They are scrounging parasites.

These sorts of people deserve the vitriol.

Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion #90

They beg and beg with all their mights.
Colchester's filthy parasites.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
These two will literally scrounge and beg for a loaf of bread. 80pence.
A bowl of porridge.

ANYTHING so they DONT get a job.

It's why they won't get Maris sorted out. Begs , scrounging and likes.

They would rather leave him.

Despicable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So his witch of a mother😳Said the black family In coronation street bring nothing to the show😳And are only there as they have to bring diversity to the show.So she’s clearly a racist and what a appalling thing to say.I cannot believe this cow gets away with sprouting such tit in 2023.
She also said rape victims basically deserve it because they could say no, she’s vile

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
🐔 3 days wearing that awful top !!!! Stinky git..stinky underpants too no doubt....🤮....

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The only reason he has bought that brownie mix from Marks and Spencer and is making a big deal over it is because the likes of Perri Kiely, Tommy Fury and Vogue Spencer have all got ads with them at the moment and of course he wants some of the action probably sending a begging email as we speak 😂 while I’m here imagine being in a theatre production with a reasonably sized cast and only one person can tolerate you?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔What a bleeping show off..He is off his nut, something is wrong with him, he isn't wired right..:rolleyes:❄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She also said rape victims basically deserve it because they could say no, she’s vile
wtf!!! Does she realise the victims were probably begging no but there’s some vile people who don’t take no for an answer. She’s vile and needs cancelling just as much as her bleep son

• Heart
Holy tit did Zelda just say that??!! It's repulsive enough thinking that but to imagine it's ok to casually just say it to thousands of followers?! WTAF?

"I don't particularly like that family" with a barely disguised look of disgust on her face. Yes, we know why you don't like them, because they're black, you racist old witch. Just when I thought this horrible bleep couldn't sink lower in my estimations.

• Heart
  • Angry
I hope the press pick up on her disgusting racist and rape shaming comments. Wouldn’t look good for Britain’s number 1 presenter would it 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What a disgusting witch. 🤬
---
Now tagging in Colin the Caterpillar and M&S. Just duck off. 🙄

404893235_368381689188062_6562763315768849306_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Power Hour Cleans. Stupid witch. 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What makes me laugh about these two sad cunts is that nobody reaches out to them. They do all the chasing and begging.
He reminds me of that character in The Simpsons, Troy McClure, always introducing himself as "you may remember me in".
I bet that's what duck face does in his begging emails/insta....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg thats him to a T 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What makes me laugh about these two sad cunts is that nobody reaches out to them. They do all the chasing and begging.
He reminds me of that character in The Simpsons, Troy McClure, always introducing himself as "you may remember me in".
I bet that's what duck face does in his begging emails/insta....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Holy tit did Zelda just say that??!! It's repulsive enough thinking that but to imagine it's ok to casually just say it to thousands of followers?! WTAF?

"I don't particularly like that family" with a barely disguised look of disgust on her face. Yes, we know why you don't like them, because they're black, you racist old witch. Just when I thought this horrible bleep couldn't sink lower in my estimations.

That’s why her son is how he is gets it from her . Notice he has no family just his mum …. Nobody likes him
He’s a horrible bleep 🤢
---
Power hour clean that house needs more than an hour scruffy cow 🤢 also see how her nose collapsing more they defo do coke

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.