Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddy Kruger strikes again. What an absolute mess she looks! 😂😂

---
This reel is so cringe and RatBoy has shared it on his stories @PrincessJeanie 👍

View attachment 2556711
---
Somebody sounds a bit bunged up today. ❄❄

The state of him yesterday slurring away. Too pissed that he forgot to remember how much alcohol he'd consumed.

Next narrative: "My drink and drugs hell coping as a secret gay man hiding in the hobbit loft wardrobe".

Christ he looks rough. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2556713
---
Jimmy 'The Birdman' Smith's at it again!! 😂😂

View attachment 2556733
No one cares about what you have ‘eaten’. Absolute bellend!
---
Haha - somebody has been telling porkie eh Flapz?

Who was RatBoy with then - celebrating with his boyfriend.....?

Why you lying eh Squidward......?

View attachment 2557230
---
Looks utterly revolting. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2557244
---
And so does he. 🤢🤢

I'm so bleeping glad that "fight purse" wasn't a life changing amount of money and nobody gives a tit regarding that shitshow "fight".

View attachment 2557245
I bet she has a constant supply of Imodium in that house with her rank looking cooking! No way she doesn’t give them the shits!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Do we know how much he earns from the fight? Can’t be life changing money?
Waiting to see what Paul gives to his charity and than will maybe know.See parrot not posted anything so she’s obviously not been able to get him any tv work🤣I think he stormed off after being booed and went to his hotel room👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sophie not taking “baby boy” swimming because of the “pool and her face” selfish cow. My husband takes our toddler swimming lessons at the weekend because he works away and it’s a good way of them getting some one on one time. How weird mr family man doesn’t do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So cos Flappy selfishly had yet another skin treatment this week, Leo misses out on his swimming lesson cos her face can’t go near the pool 🤭 Honestly though her voice is getting worse. Her true Essex accent sounds better than the pretentious whiny voice she uses now 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So 4 days later and still not one online media site has picked up on his huge MMA win at the weekend 🤭 Then I thought remember how he wasn’t going to sell his wedding pictures and then 2 months after it happened, they were given a small corner on the front page of OK with an article inside? Maybe the fact this was also such a momentous event in his life, he’s planning to sell the 1min 16secs of footage in a few weeks time when he can’t dine out on it anymore on his insta, like he did with the celebrity wedding of the year 🙄 plus the way he’s buying bots at the moment, his prize money isn’t going to last long so he’ll need some cash from somewhere 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hwr
I took a look at Loris reels and she's vile. Not one but three troll reels so she's obviously got issue with Tattle so yeah, she shouldn't read here! We don't see people in the public eye (who actually have a proper job too) on Instagram moaning about comments, messages or trolls it's only wannabes that make a big deal about it. Probably because they don't have anything else to do and plenty to hide. She has in her bio she is a comedian too? She ain't funny!
[/QUOTEHer face and tits are bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
That's going to have to be included in a thread title - something like:

Jake "Too Quick" (1m &16 secs ✊💦) and Sophie "Too Slow" Slowenden. 🤡🤡
---

It's the fact that God awful PTWM is up her arse. This happened on the Chazza thread and a couple of Belters were exposed/doxxed. They're back commenting again now so they achieved sweet FA! All that time and effort wasted acting like Sherlock Holmes and achieving absolutely nothing!!! 😂😂👍
---
Oh look, it's "Mr Popular". 😂🙄

View attachment 2557748
View attachment 2557749
reunited with their gay bff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔 Hope he has the shits stomach pains, and dropped piles.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sophie not taking “baby boy” swimming because of the “pool and her face” selfish cow. My husband takes our toddler swimming lessons at the weekend because he works away and it’s a good way of them getting some one on one time. How weird mr family man doesn’t do that?
oh but he does @Barbie2020 he brings him to the the grifted jacuzzi and that counts as swimming lessons 😉 Actually I just remembered that prick claimed he was a lifeguard at some stage so if that was true you would most definitely make it you’re business to take you’re child to swimming lessons from a young age if you were a bloody lifeguard!! Christ the amount of lies that idiot tells is shocking! Wasn’t prick on his stories only the other week boasting that he was swimming in an outdoor swimming pool and yet he can’t take his son! These pair are beyond lazy parents! Leo will still be wearing armbands in his teens with these pair. Freddie can swim so il take it his Dad brought him to swimming lessons while Kruger was off chasing fame and spreading her legs in Ibiza! Ironically she got the nickname Flaps when in Ibiza when she was getting married to the not so famous Jake “too Quick” Quickened 😂😂 Honestly you couldn’t write this stuff! This thread deserves an award for its comedy! Its better than watching Paul Smith asking people their name, what they work at and where they are from🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please someone have a word in this daft dopey cows ear.Looks like something you puke up after a heavy session on the booze.Her voice goes right threw me lol why is it’s so annoying🤣
IMG_8889.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
🐔 I would be too ashamed to post that discusting rubbish.....More shits for him...:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.