Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like the never-ending gift that just keeps on giving, these three 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will be interesting to see if he actually goes out with the other cast members for food and drinks after the shows now, as he can’t use the excuse that he’s training for his fight anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly. Two pages of a bit of info about her family who appear to be rotten - especially the brother. I don't know how she can say she's a stand-up comedian. She's not in the slightest funny. Mind you, neither is he.
I watched a clip of him on YT and he was funny but then I watched a clip of one of his shows and he just humiliates people in the audience which I don't find funny at all. Too crude for my liking . I was once humiliated by Dame Edna Everage and I still haven't recovered lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
😃😃 I bet the car issue was the final straw for zeldas husband. She's 60-odd & he's 50 . Probs looking at her thinking - another 20 odd years of this when I could have a bird in her 40s that can keep up with me in bed.......
He's bleeping off , she's been scuppered & the house going on the market 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly. Two pages of a bit of info about her family who appear to be rotten - especially the brother. I don't know how she can say she's a stand-up comedian. She's not in the slightest funny. Mind you, neither is he.
I like Paul smith BUT I don’t find him over hilarious. In fact I have seen him before as friend won tickets on a competition and I didn’t like the night I was very in edge you have to have thick skin . We are actually ok on here we don’t rip into Jake brutally but Paul can be brutal and sometimes it’s like school playground bullying .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbh , I'd never heard of this comic before the mma thing came up on this thread.
It seems Paul wasn't that bothered over it, simply doing it for charity donation ( and good on him) but fakey, being the nasty bleep that he is, had to make sure he trousered the money.

Don't ask him about it, though.....

IMG_8422.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine using your brothers death constantly for attention and two minutes on TV but not donating anything to the charity that helps people with the same cancer your brother died from

he’s one evil bleep !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Imagine using your brothers death constantly for attention and two minutes on TV but not donating anything to the charity that helps people with the same cancer your brother died from

he’s one evil bleep !!
Yep. Prize, entitled cunts, all 3 of them.

Yep. Prize, entitled cunts, all 3 of them.
He could use his platform for good for sarcoma but he don’t give a tit at all
he doesn’t even share any sarcoma stuff I don’t know why they are up his arse

He could use his platform for good for sarcoma but he don’t give a tit at all
he doesn’t even share any sarcoma stuff I don’t know why they are up his arse
They'll all learn, eventually.........

It's why the unlikeable cunts have no friends & Matts jumping ship from HMS Zelda 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not to defend Zelda, but when she says he went home she means to her house from Manchester… she is obviously one of those Mum’s that still consider her house as Jake’s home rather than his own home! 😂
Cracked me up that Mummy sent him to bed with a hot water bottle for his stomach! Zelda also buzzing that Mrs Hinch is following her, won’t be long until she unfollows or mutes imagine!
If hinch is following her she'll comment a couple of sticky lines designed to make every one think she's lovely and start following her,. Hinch does nothing unless she benifits from it probably one of the only people that rivals fakey and flaps parenting she's diabolical

• Heart
Here is another old saying - people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones - so this woman should listen to some of the things that her hubby is saying to a paying audience about people - he also told everyone he is fighting the bleep off X factor - even us so called tattle trolls don’t go around saying things like that about fakey do we - well maybe we do on the odd occasion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
The tide turned very quick against paul in this thread anyways 🤣
I think Paul is hilarious and I'm not normally a fan of comedians... but would I sit front row during a comedy show knowing what's most like going to happen, not a bleeping chance. People know exactly what they're signing up for when they sit in them seats.

Also serious question - have we ever seen them wardobe doors closed all the way? Theres no way its a coincidence that they are open like that in every photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dont mind Paul, though I do think he was amazing donating his purse to that charity as it also raises awareness.jake as yet hasn't donated a penny or we would have heard about it!
His a scum bag as proved by the scum on the steps to his waterbutt,everytime he gets on there he takes some of that in there with him.
He was even savage when he was playing hippos with his 2 year old.
Fred didn't look comfy
And last of all a all cream outfit when you have a child with no manners that doesn't stop eating.
All mew clothes but that child looks so unkempt and blow his nose before posting him,that's not cute

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here is another old saying - people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones - so this woman should listen to some of the things that her hubby is saying to a paying audience about people - he also told everyone he is fighting the bleep off X factor - even us so called tattle trolls don’t go around saying things like that about fakey do we - well maybe we do on the odd occasion 🤣🤣🤣
Actually I do 😂😂 I always call him a bleep sorry 😬😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I lurk on a few treads but love this one and I have to say nothing is bad on this thread. I’ve seen some savage things on other threads but, again, nothing I’d call trolling. I had no idea who this comedian was let alone his saggy-boobed older missus before the fight but she is another wannabe!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I lurk on a few treads but love this one and I have to say nothing is bad on this thread. I’ve seen some savage things on other threads but, again, nothing I’d call trolling. I had no idea who this comedian was let alone his saggy-boobed older missus before the fight but she is another wannabe!
Fakeys are the best
on another note he’s nearly at a 100 threads … most threads don’t get past two or three so you can see how much people don’t like what they see From him

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.