Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey gang! I don't post here but it's intermission at the Paul Smith gig and he mentioned his fight with Jake at the weekend and how Paul donated his fee to charity but Jake kept the full 40k payment. Thought that was interesting. What a stand up guy! ๐Ÿ™„
Wow! Thanks for that. So RatBoy pocketed ยฃ40,000 for that.

What a greedy bleep.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's not proper Scouse humour. We are bleeping savage, but there is a big element of wit, sarcasm,quick comeback and self deprecation.
His is just swearing and humiliating the audience. He'll never get mainstream.
๐Ÿ’ฏ its not proper scouse humour! Phillo @Philimena cunk you have just described youโ€™re humour ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think its fair to say we all love seeing Philloโ€™s name appearing on the thread as you know her comment is going to be hilarious and savage ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s certainly no John Bishop ๐Ÿ‘Œ Also watch out for โ€œThe crazy ginger cabbyโ€ heโ€™s a proper Londoner and a real black cabby driver and is bleeping hilarious and is making a big name in the comedy world, he is definitely going to over take Paul very soon! Check him out on insta, one of my fav accounts ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for the inside info @SwishSwing ! Was he saying it making a dig at Jake?

so 40k and he canโ€™t give any to the charity he is an ambassador of, you know because his brother and dad died of cancer! What a selfish sad individual. Bet he wonโ€™t even give them a tenner.

I do find it disgusting that he got 40k but itโ€™s hardly gonna change his life, I bet they owed most of that to Zelda or the debt collectors. No wonder heโ€™s desperate to get another fight lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
๐Ÿ’ฏ its not proper scouse humour! Phillo @Philimena cunk you have just described youโ€™re humour ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think its fair to say we all love seeing Philloโ€™s name appearing on the thread as you know her comment is going to be hilarious and savage ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s certainly no John Bishop ๐Ÿ‘Œ Also watch out for โ€œThe crazy ginger cabbyโ€ heโ€™s a proper Londoner and a real black cabby driver and is bleeping hilarious and is making a big name in the comedy world, he is definitely going to over take Paul very soon! Check him out on insta, one of my fav accounts ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ” Deep Joy lol lol xx I follow him he is hilarious says it as it is ๐Ÿ˜†..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.