Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know how much he earns from the fight? Can’t be life changing money?
Paul donated his fight purse to charity as you know. They stated it would help 50 people x £400 (each) so that's £20,000. Being the "winner" he'd get a bit more surely but seeing as he's lost 10 months of enjoying time with his young son, was that small amount of money worth all that bother? Must be desperate for money!
---
All the money they must spend, to look like that 🤣 was she on the ❄?? Look like they are half way though transitioning
bleeping dog rough the pair of them. What a couple of old brasses! 🤢🤢🤢
---
duck me they’re rough 🤢 any idea how old Paul’s wife is?
Just had a look - she was 38yrs old this year and a "Brummie lass".

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Paul donated his fight purse to charity as you know. They stated it would help 50 people x £400 (each) so that's £20,000. Being the "winner" he'd get a bit more surely but seeing as he's lost 10 months of enjoying time with his young son, was that small amount of money worth all that bother? Must be desperate for money!
---

---

omg 38 she looks awful and never noticed both her and paul are cross eyed, noticed a bit with paul, but god that pic of her and dopey, they look like really ugly melting waxworks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Paul can get in the bleeping 🗑.And of course no reply to someone who fighting for charity.See he’s not mentioned if he’s giving any money to sarcoma😡View attachment 2559080View attachment 2559081
I really don't like him. Yes, it was great that he donated his fight purse but after seeing this it only confirms my gut feelings about him. I was very uncomfortable with how much they were licking each other's arseholes before and after the fight. It didn't feel right.

Then after the fight, he pleaded with the crowd to stop booing RatBoy. Now I've seen this. He literally rips the piss out of his audience. Doesn't he own a mirror? His eyes are far too close together - so close they're bleeping touching. As for those hideous coloured crayola tatoos he's got. Yuk. Now that Lori has started on about "trolls'.

Nah, Paul's a bleep too in my opinion.
---
So he is confirming he has put on 2 stone in 4 days. Half a stone a day just by eating and drinking again? 1. I cannot see how it could be 2 stone in 4 days and 2. Even if it was surely fakey master of all trades knows this is most likely due to his body holding onto all the salt and water and isn't actually proper fat/ weight he's put on. Especially when he looks no different except for the fact that when he filters his pictures he makes his head look really long as opposed to his wee pea head in papped shots.

Also if a woman was comfortable enough to leave fire emojis under my husbands pictures I'd be questioning just how close they are.
Two stone in four days? Lying bleep. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 29
WTF is she doing with her face and eating? 🤢🤢🤢 Utterly unbelievable! She looks bleeping hideous. I wish they'd get that child checked out - he needs help.

As for her pathetic fake accent, get in the bin ffs.

399695613_152097081299962_184405364820102918_n.jpg

399746283_716627559919322_4910177609845147339_n.jpg

---
Utterly hideous. I hope she's not going to the school as she would frighten the kids.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I really don't like him. Yes, it was great that he donated his fight purse but after seeing this it only confirms my gut feelings about him. I was very uncomfortable with how much they were licking each other's arseholes before and after the fight. It didn't feel right.

Then after the fight, he pleaded with the crowd to stop booing RatBoy. Now I've seen this. He literally rips the piss out of his audience. Doesn't he own a mirror? His eyes are far too close together - so close they're bleeping touching. As for those hideous coloured crayola tatoos he's got. Yuk. Now that Lori has started on about "trolls'.

Nah, Paul's a bleep too in my opinion.
---

Two stone in four days? Lying bleep. 💯
After oktegon said the other day fake or planned it had me thinking what are they talking about . So did they slip up that it was fake . Part of me thinks they have done this to try boost fakey career but it’s massively failed .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I REALLY hope that if he's carrying on with this, he finally gets into the ring with a psycho that really verbally abuses him beforehand and makes him cry then beats the tit out of him. That shitshow was fixed.

399889693_1344434212895027_2819626826481453407_n.jpg
399763224_3543317785996067_5534961919446517526_n.jpg
399830035_323984567008674_3484575747429723123_n.jpg
400094780_668025731830035_2103361407361918440_n.jpg

---
After oktegon said the other day fake or planned it had me thinking what are they talking about . So did they slip up that it was fake . Part of me thinks they have done this to try boost fakey career but it’s massively failed .
Same! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So he’s doing exactly the same with his ‘fight’ as he did with the marathon. Barely mentioned it before but now he’s ‘won’, got to oversaturate it on his grid 😴 I’m actually convinced it wasn’t a proper fight at all now. I was sceptical the fact there was no pre fight banter, especially considering Paul is a comedian but the love in from Paul every since is very questionable. Also I’m going to message Sarcoma and ask them if their ‘celeb’ ambassador has donated any of his prize purse. What the betting they don’t reply 😂
🐔I said this on Saturday after the so called fight. It was a carve up, too pally for my liking, good publicity all round for the comedian and for ugly mug, miss matched right from the beginning say like Laurel and Hardy lol ...Na gone off the comedian and his horrible wife, deleted them all..Loads on You Tube I don't know why I look I get even mad seeing them laughing x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔I said this on Saturday after the so called fight. It was a carve up, too pally for my liking, good publicity all round for the comedian and for ugly mug, miss matched right from the beginning say like Laurel and Hardy lol ...Na gone off the comedian and his horrible wife, deleted them all..Loads on You Tube I don't know why I look I get even mad seeing them laughing x
It was a bleeping fix Joon. A PR stunt.

I only watched Paul's live for a minute. He was banging on about "what a great guy Jake is and we even had cookies together after the fight". Jesus wept. 🤢🤢

Get in the bin. What a cross-eyed bleep. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Watching this just proves what an absolute fix that "fight" was and I use the word very lightly.

What a complete cop out. 💯

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Put up job all round then?.
Never mind Fakey. You still won't get on strictly.
Or a fighting career, if they've been stringing you along...
a new Katie Hayes in the making , illiterate twats
OMG. I love the Kate Hayes page. The nicknames they have for her. The fruit machine, zarasizemedium, and my personal favourite, Bison Fury ...
---
Someone earlier says she's a transitioning man. Wonder if it's true. The jaw looks like desperate Dan's. Maybe she HAS got something Fakey would like.
I said that. Bet she's got a 10in cock
---
---

---

I bet she was supposed to just be an on tour bunk up. But the bunk up had other ideas, like Helen Skeltons ex ....
---
It's not proper Scouse humour. We are bleeping savage, but there is a big element of wit, sarcasm,quick comeback and self deprecation.
His is just swearing and humiliating the audience. He'll never get mainstream.
---
It's not proper Scouse humour. We are bleeping savage, but there is a big element of wit, sarcasm,quick comeback and self deprecation.
His is just swearing and humiliating the audience. He'll never get mainstream.

Last edited:
  • Heart
---

---

Oh my god! Can't belive she is 38, I thought she looked way older than me! 😫

• Haha
Also cant get over flappys skin! Surely she doesn't look in the mirror and think these things are doing her any good?! It looks worse now than it ever did!
I'd cry if I looked like that after a 'treatment'!

• Haha
Jeez she's 38, must have had a hard paper round then😱😱😱
Yeah I'm with you all thinking it was a set up fight, I just watched some of that video you posted @CrazyBaldhead brutal it was😳😳😳
Paul and Fakey just danced around Paul kicked him a few times then he got knocked out🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but he was hardly down long.
It wasn't a fair match up either, Paul never been in a gym then Fakey who is always in a gym. Can't stand James Webb either, I had a look and Paul is following Fakey and Webb🤮🤮🤮.
His comedy is tit from the clips I've seen, just taking the piss and digging out audience members🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.