Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprising Freddie's ill. Just look at the disgusting filth on the sofa and those cushions. Dirty, filthy witch. 🤢🤢

Whatever happened to that Vax cleaner that was so fantastic? 🙄

399881824_256870510336229_7388751791972362927_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha that reel of Paul saying Jakes jaw was going off and he'd show him the full monty aged like sour milk ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Another thrilling food reel from Flappy 🙄 She clearly lost her Tescos food deal. Looking at her ‘cooking/baking’ content, I wonder why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go.

He honestly thinks he's the dogs bollocks doesn't he?

Syrup-wearing, ugly inside-out bleep.

399766372_352108727296990_5294921502865743894_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you think to take a picture of your child when he’s not very well ffs? She is so pathetic. He seems to be back at home quite a bit more now. I bet he’s not allowed with fakey on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is Zelda putting on that fake posh accent all of a sudden? Is she trying to impress Mrs Hinch? Notice how many times she mentions her husband 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he does further fights, they'll just be con jobs
He hasn't got the balls to be in with a real fighter who'd rip his arms off ...
Absolutely this. 💯

We all know that he's a fragile little pussy who can't handle any form of critisicm whatsoever and cries.

I only hope he ends up with a bleeping psycho for an opponent but seeing how fixed the fight was, I very much doubt it.

• Heart
I could be wrong but I’m sure I’ve seen that picture of Fred before. Either that or she posted a very similar one before when they were “having a movie night”. But wouldn’t surprise me if it’s an old picture and she’s trying to make out he’s there since it’s been mentioned he’s not home often now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Zelda with her soap rundowns :rolleyes: Matt not well....Still NO WEDDING RING ......

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey gang! I don't post here but it's intermission at the Paul Smith gig and he mentioned his fight with Jake at the weekend and how Paul donated his fee to charity but Jake kept the full 40k payment. Thought that was interesting. What a stand up guy! 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I REALLY hope that if he's carrying on with this, he finally gets into the ring with a psycho that really verbally abuses him beforehand and makes him cry then beats the tit out of him. That shitshow was fixed.

View attachment 2559447View attachment 2559448View attachment 2559449View attachment 2559450
---

Same! 💯
He’s way to old it says on forums 25 is the retire age . 30 plus is just for fitness purposes. He’s well past it now also says to even become professional level he would need to win at least 13 amateur fights . He’s pathetic even thinking it would lead to something big 😂
---
Absolutely this. 💯

We all know that he's a fragile little pussy who can't handle any form of critisicm whatsoever and cries.

I only hope he ends up with a bleeping psycho for an opponent but seeing how fixed the fight was, I very much doubt it.
Funny thing is Jake has only ever actually had friendly matches for z list boxing he’s never had actual fight it’s not the same at all . He would tit himself fighting somebody who is decent at MMA ! He’s ridiculous 🤡🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wiki Ref: 06/11/23

Jake only returned home today as he felt rough so he stayed at mummy's. Sophie had to drive all the way there to pick the kids up then drive home. That is no marriage. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey gang! I don't post here but it's intermission at the Paul Smith gig and he mentioned his fight with Jake at the weekend and how Paul donated his fee to charity but Jake kept the full 40k payment. Thought that was interesting. What a stand up guy! 🙄
40K and nothing to charity. Shows a) what a bleep he is and b) how skint they are 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.