Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #88

Paul's the WINNER with his fight purse donation. Greedy RatBoy's hated by all of the nation!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

bluecups

VIP Member
Considering he kept banging on about promising to "put on a show" his ego just took over and he went in there and pummelled Paul. Fake must have known he was almost certain to win, he could have held back a bit and allowed Paul to get a few shots in and drawn the fight out at least for another round. It was insulting to Paul who he knew had worked so hard for this. Also made a mockery of the whole ten month build up of "Stage to Cage", lots of people had followed this journey and deserved a better "show" than that egotistical sadistic cunt just hammering the shit out of Paul. He must have really walloped him because Paul didn't get up for about ten seconds whilst Fake was strutting round the ring with that nasty look on his face celebrating his win. Paul could have been seriously injured and Fake wouldn't have noticed.

I get that if they were both pro MMA fighters in a title bout then hell yeah, go flying in and smack the shit out of your opponent and get the fight finished ASAP. But this was supposed to be celebrity amateurs providing entertainment, he never even gave Paul a chance to show the skills he'd learned.

Every time I think I can't despise this cunt any more he surpasses himself.

But then I think of an old Chinese proverb which has proved itself to be more true the older I get and the more I see of life.

"If you sit by the river for long enough you will see the body of your enemy float by"

His decline, personally and profesionally, will continue unabated. And I am fucking HERE for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

bluecups

VIP Member
Thinking about it now I think Paul pulled a pretty smart passive-aggressive move last night.

By apparently being "kind" asking the crowd not to boo and jeer Fake what he was REALLY saying was -

"Yeah you might have won the fight but I'd like to publicly state for the record that you got booed on the walk in and booed when the fight finished whereas I got cheered loudly before and after. Just thought I'd point that out to everyone watching on the telly in case it wasn't obvious how deafening the booing was in the arena as the microphones are only in the cage and ringside. Nobody likes you ya cunt"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Hey gang! I don't post here but it's intermission at the Paul Smith gig and he mentioned his fight with Jake at the weekend and how Paul donated his fee to charity but Jake kept the full 40k payment. Thought that was interesting. What a stand up guy! 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Redtea2

VIP Member
Imagine using your brothers death constantly for attention and two minutes on TV but not donating anything to the charity that helps people with the same cancer your brother died from

he’s one evil cunt !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I think I’m gonna have to have a break from him. I’m not quite sure why loads of people think he’s some kind of hero for punching a man for a minute! Why is he acting so cocky when literally everyone apart from his wife and Polly were booing him?

I’m still struggling with mental health and I think I’m just gonna get extra wound up seeing this prick show off for ages. The fact he was going on about doing it for his stepson to show him you can do anything has really angered me. Said step son looks completely unhappy when he has to be around him. Poor little sod. Urgh honesty I really hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Imagine going through 10 months of training, winning your mma fight, posting said pictures of your victory and then seeing that sam Thompson still gets thousands of more more likes on his gram because he dressed up as Disneys Nemo 🤣🤣 absolutely tragic 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I just noticed somebody has written asking why Fakey was getting booed. He’s actually replied to them and said because he’d only got 10 people there, whereas Paul had about 2,000. Is he really that delusional that he genuinely believes that? Nothing to do with the fact people can’t stand him and think he’s a fucking dickhead 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MrsG03

Funny old set up those 2.....he's up on a Sunday before 8 going to collect his car and go to his mums. He's left flappy in bed at the hotel. Wouldn't you be making the most of being in a hotel childfree?! He's hardly seen her for the last 10 months!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Hey guysssss. Does anyone know why the BBC and other main news channels aren’t covering Fakey’s triumphant ‘MMA’ win? He is going on about it as if is a huge global ‘boxing’ win in a reputable competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cady1954

VIP Member
Exactly. Two pages of a bit of info about her family who appear to be rotten - especially the brother. I don't know how she can say she's a stand-up comedian. She's not in the slightest funny. Mind you, neither is he.
I watched a clip of him on YT and he was funny but then I watched a clip of one of his shows and he just humiliates people in the audience which I don't find funny at all. Too crude for my liking . I was once humiliated by Dame Edna Everage and I still haven't recovered lol.

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
The thing is,that video and then mentioning tattle will send people here,.i found tattle through the ptwm snot fest in her car.she has also posted that video I thought something was up so read a bit and been here ever since.
Trolling is when you harass,dm threaten or stalk surely?
I was blocked for asking what app he uses to filter himself, but ucky me we have a PROPER home office (has a real desk not a table and everything!)with its own line so I can still watch the actual shit show if I wish
Our business is successful so I don't need to beg for things I just pay for them
Tattle to me is somewhere I go to when I know someone's dodgy af ! To confirm I'm not seeing things,when I know if I ask a influencer I won't get a straight answer..if there's one I think is OK I don't look on there page.
If you make your living by selling your soul and family post every moment of your day on a public sight then you have to realise that people will have a opinion

• Heart