Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title, shortened to fit! 😘

As mentioned in the title, Zelda and DoorMatt have unexpectedly put their house up for sale. Has DoorMatt got a younger model and wants to run away finally from the old witch? 👍

Spud finally got a hair cut although it still looked a right mess. Flapz is still selling loads of crap and Fakey is looking like he's been dug up. 💀

Screenshot_20231104-145030~2.png

Today is finally the day of the fight against Paul Smith. Paul is donating all of his fight purse to the charity Weapons Down, Gloves Up. Fakey is donating absolutely nothing and keeping it all. 🤬

The Fakeys wait with baited breath. Will Paul smash the 'bleep from XFactor' around the ring and back again? Will there be claret, a syrup and Turkey teef flying through the air? We certainly hope so.

Paul Smith is already our winner for donating all of his fight purse. What a legend! 🥊🥊

COME ON PAUL!!!

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:-

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Great thread title🙌 Thanks for opening it Crazy!

So lantern jawed Polly Parrot is going up there pumped up with fillers, lip work pneumatic boobs & hair extensions. No doubt she'll seek a chance to drape her cleavage all over the sweaty, bleeding, leopard print trunk wearing, beaky nosed scarecrow.

Will Flaps look like the frumpy, country mouse next to her, in her Chairman Mao matching two piece & dupe Uggs.

Has the walking beige handbag polished off all the buns yet & searching for yet more food?

Is Zelda manically blu looing the Orchard Lodge bogs in a bid to take her mind off her son getting pulverised?

Is Matt secretly eying up Polly Parrot thinking surely that's a man in drag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well I can’t bloody work out how to see this fight so I’m parking my backside here for updates and possibly video clips tonight - off I trot to get my booze and snacks 😁🍷🧀

• Heart
  • Haha
Great thread title🙌 Thanks for opening it Crazy!

So lantern jawed Polly Parrot is going up there pumped up with fillers, lip work pneumatic boobs & hair extensions. No doubt she'll seek a chance to drape her cleavage all over the sweaty, bleeding, leopard print trunk wearing, beaky nosed scarecrow.

Will Flaps look like the frumpy, country mouse next to her, in her Chairman Mao matching two piece & dupe Uggs.

Has the walking beige handbag polished off all the buns yet & searching for yet more food?

Is Zelda manically blu looing the Orchard Lodge bogs in a bid to take her mind off her son getting pulverised?

Is Matt secretly eying up Polly Parrot thinking surely that's a man in drag?
#lanternjawedPolly made me spit my Pepsi out I choked so much 😆
---
Bloody state of it! 😂

She's got a jaw like Stan from American Dad! 😂

View attachment 2550971
She looks ridiculous. As bad as Fakey with how she dresses. She isn’t a young kid but probably thinks she looks cool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Deep down he must be gutted the support Paul has got/is getting on social media 🤭 For somebody who lives and breathes instagram it must be absolutely galling for him. If he was getting any support he’d be sharing it all over his stories. He’ll still not accept it’s because he’s unpopular though and he’ll still be his overbearing, attention seeking, smug, braggy, cuntish self if he gets the win tonight 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Polly Parrot just reeks of lonely, look at me desperation. The amount of photos she shares of her night in, with her meal for one & glass of wine in front of the TV. Or those try hard shots of her pouting 'seductively' while wondering why she never keeps a man.

Her & Fake are 2 peas in a pod. Never has beens who never made it, holding onto to the desperate dream that their stars will shine.
Screenshot_20231104-154235_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Polly Parrot just reeks of lonely, look at me desperation. The amount of photos she shares of her night in, with her meal for one & glass of wine in front of the TV. Or those try hard shots of her pouting 'seductively' while wondering why she never keeps a man.

Her & Fake are 2 peas in a pod. Never has beens who never made it, holding onto to the desperate dream that their stars will shine.
View attachment 2551013
Rough as a badger's arse. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is on the clip where Paul is at the press conference sharing his choice of charity 🤭
IMG_4014.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deep down he must be gutted the support Paul has got/is getting on social media 🤭 For somebody who lives and breathes instagram it must be absolutely galling for him. If he was getting any support he’d be sharing it all over his stories. He’ll still not accept it’s because he’s unpopular though and he’ll still be his overbearing, attention seeking, smug, braggy, cuntish self if he gets the win tonight 🤢
He just never understands that you don’t need to be on TV to have a good career and fans . Paul smith has never been on TV yet has thousands of real fans all over the world . Says it all that he sold out every arena in uk in seconds for next years tour …. Jake is so irrelevant and boring no bleep likes him he’s vile 🙄 he will lap up that he’s won for months that’s how Marcel fell out with him he can’t read the room such a prick

• Heart
I wouldn't pay a penny to watch this fight. I wonder what Flapz is wearing? I bet Polly will drag her into the ring! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This is on the clip where Paul is at the press conference sharing his choice of charity 🤭
View attachment 2551025
It’s actually a lot of money he’s donating he did a post saying it’s the full fight purse and a really good amount
won’t last two minutes with Jake it’s probably 80k
---
Take that prickenden pauls dig to you “ I will be back next year for my sold out tour “ 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
that’s the difference jake is money grabbing and Paul is minted and donating the lot what a bleeping man 👏🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He just never understands that you don’t need to be on TV to have a good career and fans . Paul smith has never been on TV yet has thousands of real fans all over the world . Says it all that he sold out every arena in uk in seconds for next years tour …. Jake is so irrelevant and boring no bleep likes him he’s vile 🙄 he will lap up that he’s won for months that’s how Marcel fell out with him he can’t read the room such a prick
Thing is he doesn’t want an actual career. He just wants to be rich and famous. He really was that deluded, that he thought having 1 million ‘followers’ would give him both those things. His odious personality, passive aggressive behaviour and obsession with social media has totally fucked any chance he’s ever had of that happening 👍🏻

• Heart
It’s actually a lot of money he’s donating he did a post saying it’s the full fight purse and a really good amount
won’t last two minutes with Jake it’s probably 80k
---
Take that prickenden pauls dig to you “ I will be back next year for my sold out tour “ 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
that’s the difference jake is money grabbing and Paul is minted and donating the lot what a bleeping man 👏🏻
He probably owes it all to his step dad and father in law so can’t give it away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing is he doesn’t want an actual career. He just wants to be rich and famous. He really was that deluded, that he thought having 1 million ‘followers’ would give him both those things. His odious personality, passive aggressive behaviour and obsession with social media has totally fucked any chance he’s ever had of that happening 👍🏻
He will never realise it he’s delusional . Nobody likes him the support is for Paul but Jake will lap it up . It’s bad really can’t wait till it’s over then he can go back under his rock
---
He probably owes it all to his step dad and father in law so can’t give it away 😂
Yes and mortgage arrears 😂😂 they must owe absolutely thousands if he’s had to beg step daddy to get a cheap financed golf . Shows they wreck less with money . Sophie will have already spent it she will book a holiday to try show they ain’t skint but won’t actually priorpities the debts

Reactions: 17
8hrs.....? That'll be 12:25am or is that how long she's travelled?

Is she counting down to a shag?

Stalker.

Screenshot_20231104-162320~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.