Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he's grifted a cheap hotel for this week then🤮🤢 thought he'd have forked out with his winnings for somewhere posher than that😳😳 tight arse git😆😆
Does he think he's Goose with that flying jacket on lol lol😆😆.
Poor Spud walking around like a sack of spuds in his baggy mute coloured clothing she puts him in🤢🤮 duck off Flaps, no one wants your crappy Bambi and Bear Aliexpress rip offs. They sell so tit she'll be doing a giveaway again🤪
Zelda getting excited about Hinch following her, ffs another nomark twit🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He hasn’t even got a Christmas coffee the label says decaf Americano. Got a £20,000+ pay cheque on Saturday and can’t even afford a £5 coffee on Tuesday. It would terrify me being in their position money wise.
No photo of the Nando’s of Mac D, no photo it didn’t happen in Jakey land 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back to your day job fakey,thought you were the next big thing after that fight didn't you 🤣🤣🤣 as for Lori she can duck off, I mean who goes to a surgeon anf asks for a pair of saggy fake tits. Oh i know, ya mate Sophie too slow slowenden. If sites like tattle offend you, here's an idea luv, don't bleeping read them, it's only ever the z Listers that complain. You don't see any big stars doing it because they don't give a duck. The people who seem to complain are the ones who are insecure and have something to hide. On that note imagine just after a playfight in the ring, fakey and his beard go backstage and talk about tattle life. Wow obsessed muchm we discuss what we see on socials, we aren't here all day every day we put a few comments on a day, they are the ones who are on here constantly, so here's another idea, duck off this thread you obsessed rats
I took a look at Loris reels and she's vile. Not one but three troll reels so she's obviously got issue with Tattle so yeah, she shouldn't read here! We don't see people in the public eye (who actually have a proper job too) on Instagram moaning about comments, messages or trolls it's only wannabes that make a big deal about it. Probably because they don't have anything else to do and plenty to hide. She has in her bio she is a comedian too? She ain't funny!

• Heart
Funny you mention this cos that reel is on Fakeys page and Paul’s too but silenced. I remember thinking at the time, wtf why is it silent when he loves the sound of his own voice so much. Now I know why!
Haha, yes I wondered why it was silenced too! Nothing gets past us! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 No wedding ring on Zelda !!!. So happy her son won.....and I will speak to you later..Like she is doing everyone a favour ..:LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Remember the £800 a night hotels 😂😂 a thing of the past for fakey he’s bleeping skint it’s hilarious 🤣
bet he’s avoided paying his bills for months knowing this moneys coming and paid it all off .
he’s in debts bad for him to not get any finance at all .

what a sad little life he lives . MMA is not for him he’s way to old now people retire at 26 he has no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Back to your day job fakey,thought you were the next big thing after that fight didn't you 🤣🤣🤣 as for Lori she can duck off, I mean who goes to a surgeon anf asks for a pair of saggy fake tits. Oh i know, ya mate Sophie too slow slowenden. If sites like tattle offend you, here's an idea luv, don't bleeping read them, it's only ever the z Listers that complain. You don't see any big stars doing it because they don't give a duck. The people who seem to complain are the ones who are insecure and have something to hide. On that note imagine just after a playfight in the ring, fakey and his beard go backstage and talk about tattle life. Wow obsessed muchm we discuss what we see on socials, we aren't here all day every day we put a few comments on a day, they are the ones who are on here constantly, so here's another idea, duck off this thread you obsessed rats
Sophie too slow slowenden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe I'm being paranoid hyper vigilant but something smells off about the Lori Smith thread. Spidey senses are tingling. Feels like a trap of some kind. I said I wouldn't mention her again but just wanted to share my opinion ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I suppose he has to do something to fill his days mind that hotel room doesn’t even have a TV.
Flappy would have that sold on FB if it’s not nailed down 😂
---
Maybe I'm being paranoid hyper vigilant but something smells off about the Lori Smith thread. Spidey senses are tingling. Feels like a trap of some kind. I said I wouldn't mention her again but just wanted to share my opinion ♥
Tattlers will sniff it out, better than the fbi 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Sophie too slow slowenden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's going to have to be included in a thread title - something like:

Jake "Too Quick" (1m &16 secs ✊💦) and Sophie "Too Slow" Slowenden. 🤡🤡
---
It's the fact that God awful PTWM is up her arse. This happened on the Chazza thread and a couple of Belters were exposed/doxxed. They're back commenting again now so they achieved sweet FA! All that time and effort wasted acting like Sherlock Holmes and achieving absolutely nothing!!! 😂😂👍
---
Oh look, it's "Mr Popular". 😂🙄

399660671_887360439479081_6132602578967464656_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s been nice to take a couple of days away from this prick, I see he’s up to his usual tit.

The situation of him leaving the hotel early and then stopping at his mums a night extra is the weirdest thing I’ve heard. Then he went to Nando’s without his family. Wtf?

oh look all his FM cast love him so much 🤢🤢 He’s such a bleeping weirdo.

• Heart
  • Haha
You could be right Blue she’s kicking up a fuss about a thread with two pages and her videos don’t match what’s being said. Err on the side of caution Fakeys.

• Heart
You could be right Blue she’s kicking up a fuss about a thread with two pages and her videos don’t match what’s being said. Err on the side of caution Fakeys.
Exactly. Two pages of a bit of info about her family who appear to be rotten - especially the brother. I don't know how she can say she's a stand-up comedian. She's not in the slightest funny. Mind you, neither is he.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 No wedding ring on Zelda !!!. So happy her son won.....and I will speak to you later..Like she is doing everyone a favour ..:LOL:
Ooohhhh maybe they are separating then. It would explain the house being on the market and no mention of it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.