Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flappy's face will fall off if she goes swimming with Leo🤣🤣🤣 selfish fuckers the pair of them🤬🤬🤬 both of them are absolutely terrible parents. When do they ever do anything just for the kids, that they haven't grifted, lazy bastards🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She seriously needs professional help👀👀Why do this to yourself constantly and for what reason.Ache scars are hardly the end of the world.Is dick head planning on doing another fight🙄She’s of to her dads bet he’s looking forward to having Leo as no way will prick have him overnight.
IMG_8892.jpeg
IMG_8891.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She seriously needs professional help👀👀Why do this to yourself constantly and for what reason.Ache scars are hardly the end of the world.Is dick head planning on doing another fight🙄She’s of to her dads bet he’s looking forward to having Leo as no way will prick have him overnight.View attachment 2558963View attachment 2558964
Someone needs to tell her she's ruining her skin. It looks awful and clearly the treatment she had before going to USA didn't work so why would this?

• Heart
I’m going to say it again. She’s definitely trying to get a dermatologist to give her free treatments. I know she’s desperate for content but there is no need for her to keep posting her horrific skin unless she’s trying to get something from it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
That's a transitioning male. No wonder gayboi hangs out with her ...
---
I watched a clip of him on YT and he was funny but then I watched a clip of one of his shows and he just humiliates people in the audience which I don't find funny at all. Too crude for my liking . I was once humiliated by Dame Edna Everage and I still haven't recovered lol.
My ex husband got the arse ripped off him for heckling chubby Brown. I almost pissed myself laughing....
---
Thread suggestion #88 Kwai chang Quickenden, the fastest failure in the west.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs. His new post on insta zzzzzzzzzz. He’s not even managed to get in the Daily Mail for his fight, all a colossal waste of time. I’m sick of seeing people sucking up to him though now. Why can people not see through him like we do?

and to answer your question @PrincessJeanie I would bet Lori is only in her 40s, but looks much older to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ffs. His new post on insta zzzzzzzzzz. He’s not even managed to get in the Daily Mail for his fight, all a colossal waste of time. I’m sick of seeing people sucking up to him though now. Why can people not see through him like we do?

and to answer your question @PrincessJeanie I would bet Lori is only in her 40s, but looks much older to me.
Don't fret over his insta. He's not really getting the audience he craves deeply. Younger, more well connected. All he's getting is the piss smelling tena Huns and old birds who haven't had a length since Tony Blair was prime minister...

• Haha
  • Heart
He certainly didn’t get the reaction his stupid ego needs with this one minute fight.Embarrassing he now thinks he can actually compete against real fighters.He thinks he can make money and that’s what strokes his tiny brain.She is a mess and at only 30 can you imagine her in 20 years.Her lips are awful and following clinics in turkey not going to help with that nose of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Paul can get in the bleeping 🗑.And of course no reply to someone who fighting for charity.See he’s not mentioned if he’s giving any money to sarcoma😡
IMG_8893.jpeg
IMG_8894.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So he is confirming he has put on 2 stone in 4 days. Half a stone a day just by eating and drinking again? 1. I cannot see how it could be 2 stone in 4 days and 2. Even if it was surely fakey master of all trades knows this is most likely due to his body holding onto all the salt and water and isn't actually proper fat/ weight he's put on. Especially when he looks no different except for the fact that when he filters his pictures he makes his head look really long as opposed to his wee pea head in papped shots.

Also if a woman was comfortable enough to leave fire emojis under my husbands pictures I'd be questioning just how close they are.

Attachments

• Haha
I bet he's had the shits something rotten for the last few days. Contestants on I'm a Celeb have often lamented the mistake of gorging themselves after eviction from the jungle and being stuck on the bog for hours.

Good 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Afternoon All,

So has PANTO BOY spent all his money on polyester clothes from boohoo man & now thinks of himself as a professional MMA fighter.

That Ego is something else isn’t it. Z list are always the worst … what next though ? Are we thinking OF ? He’s the last to everything & it appears EVERY SINGLE bleep of OF is in the top 0.002% all of them.

So the separation has been postponed until the novelty wears off and it’s back to the grind of reality.

Hope everyone’s well ❤

• Heart
So he’s doing exactly the same with his ‘fight’ as he did with the marathon. Barely mentioned it before but now he’s ‘won’, got to oversaturate it on his grid 😴 I’m actually convinced it wasn’t a proper fight at all now. I was sceptical the fact there was no pre fight banter, especially considering Paul is a comedian but the love in from Paul every since is very questionable. Also I’m going to message Sarcoma and ask them if their ‘celeb’ ambassador has donated any of his prize purse. What the betting they don’t reply 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Paul feels sorry for him he felt awful when the crowd was booing Jake but it’s not Paul’s job to make Jake popular same with off limits they forever bring Chris out when they want Jake noticed . Nobody is interested because of his crappy continued behaviour. The way he treats others the way he uses the dead for likes and the way he does nothing for charity only when it benefits getting him airtime !! Jake will never be popular

• Heart
Zelda dear god does she ever come up for air🙄What a strange woman with her weather forecast and emmerdale crap.Now bake off ramblings🙄No wonder Matt not well today can you imagine living with her🙄She even wrote down what rooms she cleaned🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.