Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, why is evrything so backwards with them??? She was going to paint the walls yesterday?? why when there will be dust and kitchen fitting etc going on
Oooh oooh 🙋‍♀️ I know, I know! It's because they're both thick as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he's 'had the flu and a chest infection".

What an absolute lie. If you have the flu you can't move out of bed and you definitely wouldn't go training like he did on the Saturday. I've had the flu and was bedbound for two weeks and slept most of the time. I was literally shuffling down the stairs on my bum to make myself a hot drink.

Sicknote strikes again with his lies.

---
As for the Halloween decorations, why does everything they do end up looking utterly tit?

They would be better off just walking around the front garden. Her with no make-up on and him looking like he's at death's door. At least they wouldn't have to get ready like last year!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Both thick as tit.Her voice dear god is unbearable to listen to.The decorations another massive fail.Wonder if he will bother to go see Zelda as she’s another cash cow.No way has he had flu😡And not been horrid but how short does Leo 👀 And what a idiot flaps looks with her ghastly uggs on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he hadn't such a bad reputation for calling in sick, people MIGHT believe him, that he felt a bit under the weather. Not ill enough to be off work, though. No way.

Definitely not the flu, didn't he say himself it was man flu - ie not real illness 🤣
Not a 'chesty infection' either. They are awful things too, chest infections. I have had them from time to time and they wipe me out.

As for her, why does she not just drop that ludicrous attempt at sounding posh! It simply doesn't work. A phrase I saw on some other thread fits here - 'alright, hyacinth bucket...bouquet' 🤣

And the house not being their forever home - as the workshy pair that they are, they should feel damn glad to have it.
The only reason it might not be their 'forev - aww hiii - mme' will be if they get kicked out because they can't pay the mortgage.

She probably imagines them being able to buy a big mansion or something.
In your dreams luv.

• Haha
Thing is some of his dopey huns who didn’t read the post properly probably did message him going oh my god I saw you were in the hospital on oxygen are you ok? That’s exactly why the saddo did it his need for attention is literally off the scale

• Haha
So they currently have a table for 6, and they are getting rid of it and having breakfast bar stools? Accident waiting to happen with Leo at an island having his dinner. They have no other dining room. They really don’t think about what they are planning on doing it, full steam ahead without much thought process.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought I was going mad. It said 'matte' on the box and looked it although she said it waa gloss. It looked matte.
Yeah she said matte would scratch so she went for gloss then showed the sticker which said matte. Lol 😝

• Haha
Definitely something wrong with Spud. Has he got some form of dwarfism? His legs are incredibly short compared to the length of his torso.

Sicknote just made another dig at her. He's a fine one to talk with his repugnant face. 🤢

S: "I think I'll wear this tonight for Trick or Treating". *referring to the witch's hat.

J: "You don't need it".

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I try not to say much about Leo but that story of him with the broom and hat, you can really see how short his legs are 🙁 I know these two are self obsessed twats but no way can they be that blinkered that they are not aware of it. I believe they know but choose not to mention it. For what reason I don’t know, the fact they share every single aspect of their lives. I hate to say it but when it gets to a stage that it can’t be glossed over, that’s when they’re going to use it (and him) for as much content, sympathy and publicity as they can rinse from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Look how they put him out in the public domain about the ‘allegedly’ trolling. Unfortunately for him, both his parents have no scruples and are more concerned with being z listers than keeping their son private.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He's really pushing the I'm unwell narrative, isn't he.
I've said before, Cunty, everything happening to you, you've brought on YOURSELF.
You've lost muscle tone and mass from overexercising and shite diet. His bone density is probably like that of a 70 year old woman.
He's probably roiding, and if he genuinely thought he was ill, my god we'd know all about it. Reel, follow my journey, etc.
He's an attention seeking twit, who's desperately trying to get chucked off the full monty tour due to sickness, and praying for the fight to get pulled due to poor ticket sales.
duck off you boring work shy bleep.

• Heart
So they currently have a table for 6, and they are getting rid of it and having breakfast bar stools? Accident waiting to happen with Leo at an island having his dinner. They have no other dining room. They really don’t think about what they are planning on doing it, full steam ahead without much thought process.
Their kitchen isn't big enough for an island. As for getting rid of the dining table, that'll be a huge mistake. I've got an island and stools but we never sit up at it anymore. My dining table is used more than anything especially at Christmas etc. Just as well they don't have any friends because there will be nowhere to sit unless she buys a load of dinner trays and they all sit on the sofa with it on their lap watching that tiny TV of theirs with the shelf underneath it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I try not to say much about Leo but that story of him with the broom and hat, you can really see how short his legs are 🙁 I know these two are self obsessed twats but no way can they be that blinkered that they are not aware of it. I believe they know but choose not to mention it. For what reason I don’t know, the fact they share every single aspect of their lives. I hate to say it but when it gets to a stage that it can’t be glossed over, that’s when they’re going to use it (and him) for as much content, sympathy and publicity as they can rinse from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Look how they put him out in the public domain about the ‘allegedly’ trolling. Unfortunately for him, both his parents have no scruples and are more concerned with being z listers than keeping their son private.
Having just watched that video I agree with you. They know there is issues with Leo and if they didn’t shame on them but I’d guess it would be picked up on health visitor checks? Maybe that’s their next step, crying troll about their son and they had to keep it secret, in the hope they’ll get a documentary about it. They’re vile. He claims to be mental health ambassador and the face of a cancer charity yet never mentions it unless it suits him. He has a platform to raise awareness but no he just wants to be famous.

• Heart
You’d have checked the labels on arrival. She’s probably got Matte. That house will never be finished, not finished the loft, not finished the garden.
---
Their kitchen isn't big enough for an island. As for getting rid of the dining table, that'll be a huge mistake. I've got an island and stools but we never sit up at it anymore. My dining table is used more than anything especially at Christmas etc. Just as well they don't have any friends because there will be nowhere to sit unless she buys a load of dinner trays and they all sit on the sofa with it on their lap watching that tiny TV of theirs with the shelf underneath it. 🤣
Islands are sociable places to sit and my friends and family sit chatting away to me while I’m prepping food etc, but it’s not great for actually eating as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks matte to me, I'd trust a cardboard box over her
Same level of personality tbh.

Trying to work through a Matte Gloss… Matt Goss… Bros… When will I be famous… link 😂 Suspect I might be overthinking this.

• Haha
Both thick as tit.Her voice dear god is unbearable to listen to.The decorations another massive fail.Wonder if he will bother to go see Zelda as she’s another cash cow.No way has he had flu😡And not been horrid but how short does Leo 👀 And what a idiot flaps looks with her ghastly uggs on.
He does know that we're getting hit by another storm and high winds tomorrow??
That'll be halfway to Zeebrugge by Thursday morning....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.