Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the state of him, a bleeping stiff breeze would take the bleep out....
---

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is usually for people with MS or Parkinson's. Also for treating the bends ...
duck knows what he's doing with it, curing his "sniffing"❄❄❄❄

Surely they shouldn’t be looking after the kids if they are on that and drinking. How don’t they see how dangerous and unsafe that is

Reactions: 17
Oh just duck right off - attention seeking bleep!
Oh just duck right off - attention seeking bleep!
That isn't because he is ill. It's a new fad he has found for blood flow, inflammation etc. Shows his ice baths were fake! Absolute bleep!
---
I was looking back on his insta earlier and you'd barely recognise the pair of them

View attachment 2513558
Oh you would recognise his bleeping mug & syrup anywhere. As for flappy......poor woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 🥮 Yes he does look thin, perhaps he hasn't got enough money for food.....:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
An oxygen tent for an oxygen thief, u couldn’t make it up 😝😝😝😝😝😝
He’s just a parody at this stage!!!!
And as for his wife and her lumpy face, she’s got Halloween sorted, no need for a mask, as her resting acne scarface will have their neighbors running for their lives !!! Good job Sophie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can tell you exactly what his problem is he may look unwell but he isn’t at all he is seriously fucked off anger is burning away at him and it’s showing on the outside he has no tv work and he is absolutely convinced he will win this fight however without ticket sales I can’t see it happening and if it does and he wins he knows he will be hated more than ever for pocketing all the winnings to waste on holidays and tit clothes Loose Women and Lorraine are not going to be interested under those circumstances and he knows it if he loses he will get ripped to shreds by his haters and his bank account will remain empty he doesn’t want to be in TFM till April but he knows without it he’s got no income and no work when it ends and he is in a loveless marriage he can’t leave because he has nothing and nobody he is losing followers and more and more people are seeing through his bullshit years and years banging on about the deaths of his dad and brother neither of whom he gave a damn about and he knows it and again people are catching up he knows he is pretty much over and it’s eating him up

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Cant understand why he would sign up for a fight that he would have to loose soo much weight for. Hes no longer healthy he looks haggard and ill.

Reactions: 19
#85 no more ice bath, now oxygen pod, knitwear like Frank Spencer and Pa Steptoe's bod

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely fabulous thank you. The best birthday weekend of my life! I've got more pics to share to you all and will share them in Fakeys Assemble! X
---
Just had a look through..absolutely brilliant! Glad you had an amazing time! 💕
---
T
🐔 🥮 Yes he does look thin, perhaps he hasn't got enough money for food.....:ROFLMAO:.
They can't afford to eat and feed dusty bin our Joon 😆xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ran here when I saw the maybe there will be a celeb bb rumours. Are we wanting him on and out first??? In for the long haul and suffering?😂 he would have major social media withdrawals.
So he’s had gas and air?? I’m presuming he’s paid for it as the NHS would tell him where to go
Long haul and suffering definitely-or at least until they do the task when they have to rank
themselves in order of fame and definitely the task where they have to read tweets the public have sent in- he would cry I think 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sophie’s face is literally lumpy with cystic acne. She is so thick it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he still off sick at full Monty? Is that why he’s so quiet on insta? Sophie posting meaningless quotes. Must suck to be them two, depressing as duck. No wonder Freddie moved out.

• Heart
He’s probably trying to figure out how he can drive with his oxygen tank and film at the same time🤣.Waiting for flaps amazing Halloween display bet her neighbours are going to be so jealous lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I notice that this initiative that the theatre in York are doing this week regarding men’s mental health, not only is he the poster boy for it 🤢, he’s the only cast member they are tagging in it. I know he’s trying to play the silent card at the moment but he’s going to capitalise on this big time soon surely? He’ll probably use MH and that’s the reason he’s been so quiet because he’s been suffering blah blah blah…
My take is he got 4 appearances on LW in just over a week for that giveaway and again thought he’d get more TV work off of it. He has had nothing since, plus he is obviously shitting himself about the fight the closer it gets. Whatever is going on, we all know by now there will be a narrative behind him being so quiet, there always is and I’m sure he’ll reveal it sooner rather than later.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.