Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish he would duck off. He’s got the same common cold that is doing the rounds I’ve got it most of my family and friends have it. Unlike this bleep I have asthma which I struggle to control in normal circumstances let alone when I’m poorly. I ABSOLUTELY do need oxygen if I get admitted to hospital and I also need a nebuliser at home. I’m on steroids and antibiotics because every damn time I get a virus it goes to my chest.
Do I have time off work - no, do I sit moesning about it - no
So duck off fakey you absolute melt

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Where can I find those details of his followers please fakeys? I’m wondering if he topped up after losing those 550 last week
Not as yet but the fact Flappy has bought 1,000 in the last couple of weeks, I’m sure he won’t be far behind 😉 Look at his piss poor engagement as well 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's that you say Skippy, there's a mysterious apparition caught in the branches?
Eh Skip, you think it foretells a spooky Halloween to come?
Screenshot_20231017-164156_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 🥮 Paper cup, not even bone China or ceramic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.......Your either on decaf or ordinary tea, prick, just because it's there he wants it, obviously never bought it in real life, compared to him I can have what ever I want so I wouldn't be over excited to have decafe, sad man.., he will need the caffeine later as we will be hearing about how he has a headache .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having just watched that video I agree with you. They know there is issues with Leo and if they didn’t shame on them but I’d guess it would be picked up on health visitor checks? Maybe that’s their next step, crying troll about their son and they had to keep it secret, in the hope they’ll get a documentary about it. They’re vile. He claims to be mental health ambassador and the face of a cancer charity yet never mentions it unless it suits him. He has a platform to raise awareness but no he just wants to be famous.
It was picked up he was short limbed in scans they ain’t spoke about it since the older Leo gets the more I think Jake won’t bother with him . He won’t be insta worthy in his eyes I mean he ain’t now tbh but they think he’s a trendy tot 🤣
---
bleeping hell, stop shouting at that kid will you Fakey jesus. What's in the tree? What's in the tree? What's in the tree? Shuuuuut uuuuuuupppp🤬🤬🤬 flu and chest infection🤔 aye all right Fakey🤣🤣🤣 as Crazy said flu is awful, I had it once and I was the same as you, in bed for two weeks, he's such a liar, he was boxing on Saturday, as if you do that when you're really I'll. Lying prick he is🤬🤬🤬
No words for the crappy kitchen island, and as for the Halloween decorations🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
He’s a lying bleep that’s why he gets no work and people in the industry can’t stand him !! Flu and chest infection and he thinks you get over that in a week . Chest infection comes usually after a cold not both together . Either way he ain’t been poorly just a sniffle the melt
---
So no free hotel and going to stay at mummy’s this week.Needs to get his content up so let’s use wonky mouth for likes🤣She’s such a boring old cow as if missing family go see your grandson simple👍Not as if she works or does duck all day in day out.
Staying at mummy’s because he’s skint and 2022 needs updating on company house 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She hasn’t even used that tit fake spider web properly she’s took no time whatsoever it’s meant to be really stretched out and not just a great big bundle on a branch silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely something wrong with Spud. Has he got some form of dwarfism? His legs are incredibly short compared to the length of his torso.

Sicknote just made another dig at her. He's a fine one to talk with his repugnant face. 🤢

S: "I think I'll wear this tonight for Trick or Treating". *referring to the witch's hat.

J: "You don't need it".

View attachment 2515300
I was going to say the same thing. How can they watch that clip back and not see how his legs are half the size of his torso ffs!
Get him checked out you vile excuse for parents 😡
IMG_3910.png

• Wow
  • Haha
So no free hotel and going to stay at mummy’s this week.Needs to get his content up so let’s use wonky mouth for likes🤣She’s such a boring old cow as if missing family go see your grandson simple👍Not as if she works or does duck all day in day out.
She cuts the grass 17 times a week to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So got a gifted hotel before he stops at Zeldas 🙄 He has lower standards than mine if he thinks that room is so beautiful. Yes it’s a nice room but that’s it. It’s a double room with a bathroom. Not a suite or anything, just a basic room 🤷🏻‍♀️a
Anything is better than the hobbit loft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No amount of work could really improve that kitchen. Buying an island won't improve it. You'd be more concerned about the crappy TVs on the wall.

This is going to be yet another cock up. You wait.

View attachment 2515191
View attachment 2515192
View attachment 2515194
View attachment 2515195
View attachment 2515196
View attachment 2515197View attachment 2515198
Does anyone know who told this bint that people care about her outfit of the day? She is so deluded and needs to go hide her septic face and huge feet in a darkened room!

• Haha
  • Heart
I was going to say the same thing. How can they watch that clip back and not see how his legs are half the size of his torso ffs!
Get him checked out you vile excuse for parents 😡
View attachment 2515880
He really is short isnt He . For his age he’s half the size he still looks like a nine month old who has started learning to walk it’s not normal . When she posted his nursery last week they had pictures of Leo on the website and other kids his age and he’s half the size .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one thinking an island in that size kitchen wtf???? The kitchen is tiny

Daddy's magic money tree been fleeced again lol

Take Jakey isnt going to work again today? Is that a week he's had off for a cold??????????? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She's not redoing the floor because of the grouting???? Make it make sense someone please lol
She has delusions of grandeur for someone who only has her basic grifter money to rely on!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These two are just getting worse, I'll swear.......
---
Jake Quickenden #85 You're all washed-up ; Flapz is off her nut

• Haha
Why does he keep reharing the same pics- if people didn't like it the first 4 times they aren't going to change their minds and they look like melting waxworks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.