Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you ordered a Bond girl from wish, temu or bambi and bear maybe…
---
What a picture of health and happiness !
---
How does he think this looks good? 😂😂
They match with their protruding lumps bulging out of their face 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---
It’s a bleeping awful picture of them both. He’s only done it to remind everyone they went to the POB and to say about him being unwell since 😴 Still can’t believe she’s only 30 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
Looking 'like a Bond girl'. I've seen better looking corpses.

"Sorry I've been QUITE".

Quite what?

Quite a lying, workshy, sicknote?
Quite a syrup-wearing prick?
Quite an illiterate knobhead?

It's Q U I E T!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely screaming at his attempt for the red carpet press pic…. Look like they’re doing the walk of shame after 10 pints, 3 bottles of vino and a bag of the snow 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s actually hashtagged ‘couple goals’ on that picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Who the duck would look up to either one of them as a goal, let alone the two of them together 🤢
See she’s now making Halloween pastry ghosts 🙄 She’s definitely trying to get her Tesco food deal back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen this comment. So he was at ‘work’ on Friday. Wow flu and a ‘bad’ chest infection and was only off for 1 day and then able to prance about on a stage. I’ll have to message him and ask him how he got over the flu so quickly, when me like most people were bed ridden for over a week with it - stupid bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.