Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not ill whatsoever. This is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and this place is located in Leigh on Sea.

He's an utter joke. I really hope the bosses are watching his stories.

Sicknote strikes again!

Screenshot_20231017-083537~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He really is a hyperCONdriac! I think he's got serious problems, not just his health.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean they have hardly sold any tickets
Most them tickets that are sold will be family members and the oxtegon crew members camera members . It’s shocking and Paul has sold out a uk tour thousands of tickets

even ring side isn’t full the ones taken will be them who trained them and part of the crew

mite obvious from comments Paul smith fans don’t even want to see it because they can see how much Jake is training to win . I can’t see many more seats selling . It’s literally empty 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine being married to THAT! He is utterly draining and it really is all about him. What does he offer other people? I just couldn't be around someone so egotistical and only ever thinking of themselves. You could literally never imagine him allowing another to talk, to off load, to share a problem. He'd always steer the convo back to him & his ailments & successes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So this isn't their forever home, yet they have spent god knows how much on the hobbit hole, having a new kitchen and getting the garden sorted! Madness!

• Haha
No amount of work could really improve that kitchen. Buying an island won't improve it. You'd be more concerned about the crappy TVs on the wall.

This is going to be yet another cock up. You wait.

391505238_630233709024527_3058879794075834461_n.jpg
391543710_839991751123694_4324490233429394959_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The lying twit has not had flu then a chest infection not when he has still worked trained been out and about I’ve had both several times and both really knock you out he had a sniffle that is it attention seeking knobhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No Fakey you did not have the bleeping flu you stupid bleep 😡
As for an island in the kitchen 🙄 Maybe get a proper TV unit in your lounge first. She does realise getting an island isn’t going to make their house look any nicer or more expensive. The z listers I follow (not many I hasten to add) their kitchens are the size of the whole downstairs of their house. Trying yet again to show they’ve got money and failing miserably. Forever home or not, you’d just get the whole kitchen done if you could afford it. They wouldn’t be getting the island if they were moving anytime soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Buying a kitchen island for a small kitchen lol when they have doors and draws hanging off their existing kitchen.

I see there's nothing wrong with jake seen as hes prancing around in her videos.

She hasn't half gone all out with the Halloween decs!!!! Should just stick jake in the front garden, thats enough to scare the kids since he looks like a corpse 🧟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So this isn't their forever home, yet they have spent god knows how much on the hobbit hole, having a new kitchen and getting the garden sorted! Madness!
In other words
Both skint can’t afford the mortgage and debts and need to private rent or downsize 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As for an island in the kitchen 🙄 Maybe get a proper TV unit in your lounge first. She does realise getting an island isn’t going to make their house look any nicer or more expensive. The z listers I follow (not many I hasten to add) their kitchens are the size of the whole downstairs of their house. Trying yet again to show they’ve got money and failing miserably. Forever home or not, you’d just get the whole kitchen done if you could afford it. They wouldn’t be getting the island if they were moving anytime soon.
They should have just re done the kitchen, its hideous. It looks like some back street dentist. They keep leaving things half done. Instead of getting the loft done which they don't even use they should have extended out.
---
They aren't proper z list influencers without bi fold doors 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Buying a kitchen island for a small kitchen lol when they have doors and draws hanging off their existing kitchen.

I see there's nothing wrong with jake seen as hes prancing around in her videos.

She hasn't half gone all out with the Halloween decs!!!! Should just stick jake in the front garden, thats enough to scare the kids since he looks like a corpse 🧟
Sophie lives in a dream world she wants what other z listers have . Her husband had just had to give his Range Rover back and beg his stepdad to get a cheap vw on finance for him because he’s in debts . She has to do her own hair now and can’t even afford a taxi to an event . And she wants us to believe she can afford a kitchen island duck off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thing is they’re not having a new kitchen, they are just adding an island. We’ve seen no proof yet of them getting the garden sorted either and less said about that loft conversion the better 😂 None of it screams expensive and that’s because it clearly wasn’t 😂

• Haha
Am I the only one thinking an island in that size kitchen wtf???? The kitchen is tiny

Daddy's magic money tree been fleeced again lol

Take Jakey isnt going to work again today? Is that a week he's had off for a cold??????????? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She's not redoing the floor because of the grouting???? Make it make sense someone please lol

• Haha
I mean they have hardly sold any tickets
Most them tickets that are sold will be family members and the oxtegon crew members camera members . It’s shocking and Paul has sold out a uk tour thousands of tickets

even ring side isn’t full the ones taken will be them who trained them and part of the crew

mite obvious from comments Paul smith fans don’t even want to see it because they can see how much Jake is training to win . I can’t see many more seats selling . It’s literally empty 🤣
This is just grim 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As for that Halloween ‘display’. Surely he’s taking the piss out of her again publicly putting it on the gram? I bet people are well impressed when they drive past their house 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wondered when they were moving into the Georgian mansion Flapz wanted!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one thinking an island in that size kitchen wtf???? The kitchen is tiny

Daddy's magic money tree been fleeced again lol

Take Jakey isnt going to work again today? Is that a week he's had off for a cold??????????? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She's not redoing the floor because of the grouting???? Make it make sense someone please lol
She sees all these people online with these kitchens with islands and she’s too thick to realise their kitchens are 4 times the size of hers and that’s why they look good.
He said he’s driving back to work today.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.