Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's 'had the flu and a chest infection".

What an absolute lie. If you have the flu you can't move out of bed and you definitely wouldn't go training like he did on the Saturday. I've had the flu and was bedbound for two weeks and slept most of the time. I was literally shuffling down the stairs on my bum to make myself a hot drink.

Sicknote strikes again with his lies.

View attachment 2515230
---
As for the Halloween decorations, why does everything they do end up looking utterly tit?

They would be better off just walking around the front garden. Her with no make-up on and him looking like he's at death's door. At least they wouldn't have to get ready like last year!

View attachment 2515250
bleeping hell, stop shouting at that kid will you Fakey jesus. What's in the tree? What's in the tree? What's in the tree? Shuuuuut uuuuuuupppp🤬🤬🤬 flu and chest infection🤔 aye all right Fakey🤣🤣🤣 as Crazy said flu is awful, I had it once and I was the same as you, in bed for two weeks, he's such a liar, he was boxing on Saturday, as if you do that when you're really I'll. Lying prick he is🤬🤬🤬
No words for the crappy kitchen island, and as for the Halloween decorations🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So no free hotel and going to stay at mummy’s this week.Needs to get his content up so let’s use wonky mouth for likes🤣She’s such a boring old cow as if missing family go see your grandson simple👍Not as if she works or does duck all day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So no free hotel and going to stay at mummy’s this week.Needs to get his content up so let’s use wonky mouth for likes🤣She’s such a boring old cow as if missing family go see your grandson simple👍Not as if she works or does duck all day in day out.
This proves Flappy went to Chester for a specific reason last week cos otherwise she could have taken Leo to Zeldas this week so Zelda could see her grandson 🤷🏻‍♀️ Get ready for loads of mother/son reels coming up 🙄😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s lost followers so will be as desperate as him.Not sure why she went to Chester all seemed pointless🤣Flaps not the brightest spark as why would she stay in that fake arse marriage.Will be near my neck of the woods can you imagine seeing those two out together 💀💀

• Haha
Definitely something wrong with Spud. Has he got some form of dwarfism? His legs are incredibly short compared to the length of his torso.

Sicknote just made another dig at her. He's a fine one to talk with his repugnant face. 🤢

S: "I think I'll wear this tonight for Trick or Treating". *referring to the witch's hat.

J: "You don't need it".
Abusive shithead, that's all he is. He never misses a chance to be nasty to her. I'm not a fan of hers whatsoever but it's so rotten. He is the type that would be crying and wailing about being bullied if anyone said anything like that to him. He is disgusting. 🤢

Reactions: 19
She’s lost followers so will be as desperate as him.Not sure why she went to Chester all seemed pointless🤣Flaps not the brightest spark as why would she stay in that fake arse marriage.Will be near my neck of the woods can you imagine seeing those two out together 💀💀
I just watched Zelda. First time in ages and will be the last as well 😂 She misses him when he’s on tour. Yeh cos he goes and sees her so much when he’s got no work doesn’t he 🙄Then she said she’s looking forward to having a couple of nights with him. She does realise his play is on of an evening and it’s then an hours drive back to hers. duck me are they all just stupid 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched Zelda. First time in ages and will be the last as well 😂 She misses him when he’s on tour. Yeh cos he goes and sees her so much when he’s got no work doesn’t he 🙄Then she said she’s looking forward to having a couple of nights with him. She does realise his play is on of an evening and it’s then an hours drive back to hers. duck me are they all just stupid 🤯

I've just watched her too and same as you, first time in ages. Goodness me she rattled through the soaps and hardly stopped for a breath! I wonder if people (who follow her) do like to see her stories like this. She has nothing much to say. As somebody said earlier it's not as if she has anything else to do, she doesn't work so could see her grandson anytime!

Reactions: 15
So got a gifted hotel before he stops at Zeldas 🙄 He has lower standards than mine if he thinks that room is so beautiful. Yes it’s a nice room but that’s it. It’s a double room with a bathroom. Not a suite or anything, just a basic room 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also why is he filming himself topless in the mirror making a cup of coffee 🤢

• Sick
Son or not I wouldn’t have him to stay he only sees her when he wants something he might be slightly less despicable if she actually stood up to him and said no piss off stop using me! Wonder what big purchase there will be after this visit? She’s an absolute mug

• Heart
No amount of work could really improve that kitchen. Buying an island won't improve it. You'd be more concerned about the crappy TVs on the wall.

This is going to be yet another cock up. You wait.

View attachment 2515191
View attachment 2515192
View attachment 2515194
View attachment 2515195
View attachment 2515196
View attachment 2515197View attachment 2515198
spunking over a begged free hotel room , what a fuckin loser , he’s beyond pathetic
---
Doesn't he realise how pathetic this is. 🤡

View attachment 2515699
That’s some grade a content there, 😝😝😝😝😝😝 social media addiction in all it’s glory!!!!

• Heart
Thr fake sick voice, the fake sniffling 😆..I'm sorry but his voice sounds absolutely normal for someone who has supposedly had a 'chesty' infection and flu. What a liar! The need to tell instagram about it aswell. Noone gives a flying duck Fake. Grow up and duck off you sad little man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Where can I find those details of his followers please fakeys? I’m wondering if he topped up after losing those 550 last week

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.