Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's 'had the flu and a chest infection".

What an absolute lie. If you have the flu you can't move out of bed and you definitely wouldn't go training like he did on the Saturday. I've had the flu and was bedbound for two weeks and slept most of the time. I was literally shuffling down the stairs on my bum to make myself a hot drink.

Sicknote strikes again with his lies.

View attachment 2515230
---
As for the Halloween decorations, why does everything they do end up looking utterly tit?

They would be better off just walking around the front garden. Her with no make-up on and him looking like he's at death's door. At least they wouldn't have to get ready like last year!

View attachment 2515250
Fakey in his garden, Halloween...
images (8).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seeing his dad is over 6 foot Leo is really short for his age.Not sure these two idiots even notice as to far up their own arses to give a tit.They must be in debt up to their eyeballs.She sold three items on vinted and doubt her stupid supposed ads making her any money.

• Haha
Look at all those exciting brown boxes they’ve bought for Spudulike to sit in. Best parents ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Should save the cardboard boxeds will probably be living out of them soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s probably got “Matt” on the label because stepdaddy more than likely paid for it 🤣🤣
As for the cardboard boxes they are probably Nik Naks Christmas present them being skint and all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 🥮 FLU? WORK?.... Sad fucker fancy being married to that. I would wack him round the head with a wet packet of tit....Really hope that island is too big would make my day ..GUYSssssss.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen this on Twitter. For somebody who apparently had flu and a bad chest infection last week, good to see he was well enough to have visitors and spread his supposed germs all over them 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Just seen this on Twitter. For somebody who apparently had flu and a bad chest infection last week, good to see he was well enough to have visitors and spread his supposed germs all over them 🙄
Great find! Has it got a date? That's going into the Wiki. What a lying twit. I hope he gets sacked. His bosses need to see all of this evidence.

Flu and a chest infection like duck. I hope he does get both now for real and is completely bedbound for weeks on end.

• Heart
I try not to say much about Leo but that story of him with the broom and hat, you can really see how short his legs are 🙁 I know these two are self obsessed twats but no way can they be that blinkered that they are not aware of it. I believe they know but choose not to mention it. For what reason I don’t know, the fact they share every single aspect of their lives. I hate to say it but when it gets to a stage that it can’t be glossed over, that’s when they’re going to use it (and him) for as much content, sympathy and publicity as they can rinse from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Look how they put him out in the public domain about the ‘allegedly’ trolling. Unfortunately for him, both his parents have no scruples and are more concerned with being z listers than keeping their son private.
Same here. I don't comment on the child, apart from saying that I feel so sorry for him, being stuck with that pair as parents.
I'm no expert but they definitely should be having him assessed and doing everything they can to help him with his speech and anything else that is needed.

Fully agree, they will see it as another way of garnering attention for themselves. Sad but true.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Watch his left leg when he walks. I really hope they have taken him to see a Dr.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Definitely something wrong with Spud. Has he got some form of dwarfism? His legs are incredibly short compared to the length of his torso.

Sicknote just made another dig at her. He's a fine one to talk with his repugnant face. 🤢

S: "I think I'll wear this tonight for Trick or Treating". *referring to the witch's hat.

J: "You don't need it".

View attachment 2515300
Unless it was pseudoachondroplasia which doesn't usually present until around 2 as until that point the child seems average height. Unlike achondroplasia where all limbs are short and usually the head is larger, pseudo people usually are more in proportion but small. I watched a lot of Little Women LA. Lol. He may just have short legs though. Used to laugh that my 5' 10 dad had the same inside leg as my grandpa who was only 5'4 or something in the end lol

Reactions: 11
The only think he has is Workeitus
---
Watch his left leg when he walks. I really hope they have taken him to see a Dr.

View attachment 2515430
No chance.
Both lazy as , and anything that compromises the online ' likes' will be ignored.......

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🐔 🥮 FLU? WORK?.... Sad fucker fancy being married to that. I would wack him round the head with a wet packet of tit....Really hope that island is too big would make my day ..GUYSssssss.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
"wet packet of tit" 💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SO the guy is saying fakey brought him cbd but he also left it? Doesnt make sense, or maybe Im reading it wrong?

Reactions: 15
Great find! Has it got a date? That's going into the Wiki. What a lying twit. I hope he gets sacked. His bosses need to see all of this evidence.

Flu and a chest infection like duck. I hope he does get both now for real and is completely bedbound for weeks on end.
The bloke posted 16 hours ago on both Twitter and insta. So obviously posted it a couple of days late, so can’t be sure when he actually went. Funny how Fakey normally shares anything that’s he’s tagged in but hasn’t with this 😂 Especially the fact the bloke is a boxer and he’s got a blue tick 😊
---
SO the guy is saying fakey brought him cbd but he also left it? Doesnt make sense, or maybe Im reading it wrong?
I think he was taking some to Fakey, got to the hotel and realised he’d left it at home. That’s how I read it 😂

Reactions: 13
In every photo he looks ghastly.Taking himself to seriously and gone overboard with the training.He’s had a cold as no way would the dick head been in the gym at the weekend otherwise.Not sure what he’s hoping to achieve with this fight.Win or lose he’s still a head and by keeping the money he’s going to get a massive backlash 👍👍

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.