Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree crazy, something is not right! Fred deffo isn’t living there. We all said we’d noticed he wasn’t at the house anymore and all of a sudden the last few days she’s trying to make out like she’s with him each morning.

Urgh them boxing gloves with both Fred and Leo’s name. Bet it goes through him having to have Fred’s name on as he doesn’t give a tit. I’m all for step parents making the kids feel included but Jake pretending to give a duck about him makes me feel sick. He couldn’t care less about him. I’d really love to know what Fred’s dad thinks about fake. I’m surprised Sophie and the wife have a good relationship tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They probably do a better job of parenting Fred than she does.Leo must be exhausting to be around and Jake the fake uses Fred for content.The few times he’s took him anywhere and he holds his hand🙄🙄Flaps needs to give up with the clothing posts🙄I can’t work out why she bothers as clearly no one gives a tit🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I might message and ask him for the name of the place he went to for his facial. No lines on his face after one session. Must be a bleeping miracle worker 😉 Also wtf is going on with his syrup 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been saying this for ages and ages now that her hair is receding. She's finally admitted that she has a steroid solution for "stress balding". Now she wants long hair "yesterday" and is asking for 'recommendations' to get the 'Rapunzel' effect.

In other words, she can't afford extensions. A couple of packs of Remi clip-ins don't cost a lot of money or even having tapes put in. They last up to 6-8 weeks.

If she was sufferring from stress alopecia around the time of the Ibizan Pampus Grass Convention Wedding, why did she have extensions put in? It would have only aggravated it. Just look at her hairline and growing forehead!

So she's been shopping in Aldi now. What happened to M&S or Tesco?

The plot thickens!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What a miracle worker that beautician was who did the facial - well, until the filter slips! I think it's time for a new hair system as that one is going threadbare!

Those boxing gloves.... 🤢

384299888_2234909383565012_4798678591742088824_n.jpg

Screenshot_20230929-144752~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've been saying this for ages and ages now that her hair is receding. She's finally admitted that she has a steroid solution for "stress balding". Now she wants long hair "yesterday" and is asking for 'recommendations' to get the 'Rapunzel' effect.

In other words, she can't afford extensions. A couple of packs of Remi clip-ins don't cost a lot of money or even having tapes put in. They last up to 6-8 weeks.

If she was sufferring from stress alopecia around the time of the Ibizan Pampus Grass Convention Wedding, why did she have extensions put in? It would have only aggravated it. Just look at her hairline and growing forehead!

So she's been shopping in Aldi now. What happened to M&S or Tesco?

The plot thickens!

View attachment 2480545
View attachment 2480546
View attachment 2480547
She can’t afford it anymore 😂😂 same with Jake both so so skint
---
I mean it must hurt her that she can’t shop at flannels and m and s anymore instead it’s Aldi and selling her tat on Vinted .
bet she felt tit walking in Aldi

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s advertising hair ‘vitamins’ but she’s having problems with her hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s obviously hoping for more free products or someone to offer her free hair extensions. Honestly what a bleeping mess she looks 🤢

• Sick
Facial, massage, gym. No kids or wife to bother him. No wonder he feels fabulous.
---
So she’s advertising hair ‘vitamins’ but she’s having problems with her hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s obviously hoping for more free products or someone to offer her free hair extensions. Honestly what a bleeping mess she looks 🤢
I'm surprised its not falling out. If she uses all the same tit like she does with her face. My kids face was way worse than hers, they just used one medication and one moisturiser as advised by the dermatology consultant. And in my kids case skin is fab, hasnt had a single spot for over 3 years.

She can use as many treatments and creams theres nothing like a proper consultant dermatologist to deal with it who will advise you the more crap you use on your skin the worse it makes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It mistakes be payday facial, massage, new boxing gloves, shopping, not sure we've seen those trainers before either.
Meanwhile Flaps is selling freebies she received for a tenner on Vinted and Marketplace

Reactions: 16
When Fred went back to school in September he was wearing a short sleeved shirt and a green stripe tie, not a polo top.

No time for family but plenty of time for facials, massages, and traning. Keep doing your thing bro ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I will state the bleeding obvious by looking at that photo from the Deichmann advert that they WERE NOT recent photos of Freddie today neither was the one in the kitchen yesterday having a crepe for breakfast and wearing a pair of shorts.

I thought it was also very weird that they went to see Freddie playing football last weekend but he was nowhere to be seen whatsoever. Do we reckon he told his dad about the fighting that Leo spoke about? All I can say is I hope he is at his dad's and away from those two bastards. If they are fighting in front of the children, I hope the neighbours hear it and call the Police and Social Services get involved. 💯

No child should ever witness anything like that, ever.

Screenshot_20230929-171320~2.png
383728826_275806222028448_5982522593852873937_n~2.jpg
384316555_286463877667779_701819414313639720_n~2.jpg

---
Filming people in the gym again without their consent. I sincerely hope one day somebody knocks him out.

Smug, vile bleep. He's absolutely LOVING being on his own isn't he?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s not an uncommon thing that cocaine usage can contribute to hair loss and thinning, something to think about flappy and fakey

• Haha
  • Heart
So I will state the bleeding obvious by looking at that photo from the Deichmann advert that they WERE NOT recent photos of Freddie today neither was the one in the kitchen yesterday having a crepe for breakfast and wearing a pair of shorts.

I thought it was also very weird that they went to see Freddie playing football last weekend but he was nowhere to be seen whatsoever. Do we reckon he told his dad about the fighting that Leo spoke about? All I can say is I hope he is at his dad's and away from those two bastards. If they are fighting in front of the children, I hope the neighbours hear it and call the Police and Social Services get involved. 💯

No child should ever witness anything like that, ever.

View attachment 2480837View attachment 2480838View attachment 2480839
---
Filming people in the gym again without their consent. I sincerely hope one day somebody knocks him out.

Smug, vile bleep. He's absolutely LOVING being on his own isn't he?

View attachment 2480851
View attachment 2480852
Even with the angles you can see how much more baby faced Fred is in the first picture, there’s no way they were taken on the same day. His cheeks are a different size for gods sake.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.