Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @Cleopops for our new thread title! 😘

Fakey has started The Full Monty Show now and absolutely loving being away from the old 'ball and chain" and the kids. Meanwhile, Flapz is putting everything up for sale on Vinted and Facebook Marketplace apart from the kitchen sink and the kids!!

Fakey is looking more gaunt and ill by the day and Flapz's nose and feet are looking larger!! We are currently discussing whether Freddie even lives with them anymore....... 🤔

A full recap of the last thread can be found in Wiki 3 but we are currently awaiting a page 4 with a small backlog to be added.

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:-

---
Fakey's newly discovered supernatural powers and Flapz's humongous plates of meat! 🤣🤣💀

Screenshot_20230926-235923~2.png
Screenshot_20230922-200724~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Few hours at the gym he will be napping now but don’t forget he is sooooooo hardworking and busy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Busted Flaps 🤪 So Freddie is definitely living with his Dad I reckon…. Id say “fight night” may have had something to do with it because it was after that Freddie seems to disappear. Spud who can barely talk spilled the beans that they we’re fighting and “mummy hurt daddy”, “mummy drink daddys drink”, Daddy cry”… that was a lot for Leo to say and poor Freddie looked like he was afraid to move and said nothing and wouldnt look and they were in his awful looking bedroom that a 90 year old man wouldn’t even like!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Busted Flaps 🤪 So Freddie is definitely living with his Dad I reckon…. Id say “fight night” may have had something to do with it because it was after that Freddie seems to disappear. Spud who can barely talk spilled the beans that they we’re fighting and “mummy hurt daddy”, “mummy drink daddys drink”, Daddy cry”… that was a lot for Leo to say and poor Freddie looked like he was afraid to move and said nothing and wouldnt look and they were in his awful looking bedroom that a 90 year old man wouldn’t even like!
Recap of the video from 24/08/23 where NikNak puts them both in the tit. Considering this is coming from a child that barely speaks, let alone says a sentence, I truly believe that something has happened and Freddie now lives with his dad. 💯

NikNak said "fighting" and not "frightened as Fakey said.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine spending your life going into shops to pick stuff up just so you can do some aff links on them at home? Why is she putting ‘ad’ on her story when there’s no way she’s being paid by L’Oréal to advertise their products. I notice she’s reducing her prices on Vinted apart from the Gucci which she’s still selling for more than she paid for it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's looking very evenly tanned in them gym photos... but surely somebody that has health anxiety and never gives over about cancer wouldn't do sunbeds would they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like Flapz has been on another shoplifting spree. Why is she repeating herself and getting out of breath?

383161142_703124021149724_4331041836136855891_n.jpg

---
Aww, diddums has a scratch on his beak.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Did you see the sunburn they got in the Maldives @Lurker111🙄Both kids have sun damage and neither give a tit.Think she blocked me on tik tok when I put under her post Leo should not have a tan.Thought the silly cow used other more expensive brands of make up.Is she a shopaholic as her life so dull and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's looking very evenly tanned in them gym photos... but surely somebody that has health anxiety and never gives over about cancer wouldn't do sunbeds would they?
He does sunbeds, he said it a few weeks ago that he was going to do a sunbed. Yes thats right the Sarcoma ambassador does sunbeds!
---
Looks like Flapz has been on another shoplifting spree. Why is she repeating herself and getting out of breath?

View attachment 2478287
View attachment 2478288
---
Aww, diddums has a scratch on his beak.

View attachment 2478289
Daddy must have given her money to get her nails done and buy makeup… The makeup looks awful! she actually looks better before😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the hell is that tik tok? Is he meant to be doing a serious duet with someone and he decides to bust out those ridiculous moves? As for his nose it’s a shame he wasn’t knocked clean out using his half naked toddler for insta likes 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Definitely and notice since that fight he did the display of effecting at a meal and then again she has been posting loved uo stuff and the flowers he sent her . Must be bad living like that poor kids . You can tell they fight as every time they have a argument they will post in moods then disappear for two days .
---
Recap of the video from 24/08/23 where NikNak puts them both in the tit. Considering this is coming from a child that barely speaks, let alone says a sentence, I truly believe that something has happened and Freddie now lives with his dad. 💯

NikNak said "fighting" and not "frightened as Fakey said.

View attachment 2478230
He definitely posted that to upset and hurt flaps . No doubt he deleted it aswell . Typical behav of somebody narcissistic. Caused a fight and blames her . Prick he is . And I agree leo was not over what happened . Poor boy . And Freddie clearly moved out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.