Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What would you do if you won a million quid? I think I'd buy a pub".

Well, we all know that bro because you're a pisshead. 🍷🍻🍷❄

384177861_857578155932880_3968611088012257250_n.jpg

---
The answer is a big fat NO Squidward so you can take your double denim and shove it back to the 1980's you complete non-entity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
"What would you do if you won a million quid? I think I'd buy a pub".

Well, we all know that bro because you're a pisshead. 🍷🍻🍷❄

View attachment 2478894
View attachment 2478895
View attachment 2478897
View attachment 2478898
---
The answer is a big fat NO Squidward so you can take your double denim and shove it back to the 1980's you complete non-entity.

View attachment 2478915
She’ll post them even if people say no 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really needs a new hobby/job. I still can’t believe they basically had the loft converted just to film content in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not even 300 likes in 2 hours 😂 give it up pizza face you haven’t got a clue I mean silver trousers? Nobody wears them unless they’re going into space as for his ‘sexy’ comment 🤮 how about ‘my beautiful wife?’ Bit more respectful on instagram oh wait he doesn’t know what respect means

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not even 300 likes in 2 hours 😂 give it up pizza face you haven’t got a clue I mean silver trousers? Nobody wears them unless they’re going into space as for his ‘sexy’ comment 🤮 how about ‘my beautiful wife?’ Bit more respectful on instagram oh wait he doesn’t know what respect means
Loads of people her age on tiktok making money . All have insta accounts and get many likes way more than she has . She needs to give it up she is boring and wooden lacks personality

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can barely string a sentence together 🙄Her skin is shocking and any clothes she buys hang of her tiny frame.Thought she bought some jumpers from M&S on Monday.Heres a idea dumb witch🙄 Go get Leo and Fred some new clothes and maybe take them on a little trip at half term that’s not gifted.She is selling tit for £10 on vinted and reducing her items daily🤣Take the hint no one wants your 💩 👍👍.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’ll post them even if people say no 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really needs a new hobby/job. I still can’t believe they basically had the loft converted just to film content in 🙄
Yes basic and irrelevant content that no one asked her for.
---
Nothing to add except how bad does he look👀🤢🤢View attachment 2478882
He looks like he is at death’s door. I hope he has gone for all the necessary tests. He defo doesn’t look well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow!!!my first thread title, I'm so proud 😁
I've just come home after a 12 hour shift at work,I have probably worked more today than that prick has done all week.
Now I've got my big break on here I'm off to celebrate with an ice bath, a few gummies and a non alcoholic beer.
duck it, I might even buy some followers for my insta and some crocs.
And I will only be posting inspirational quotes to you all from now on ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow!!!my first thread title, I'm so proud 😁
I've just come home after a 12 hour shift at work,I have probably worked more today than that prick has done all week.
Now I've got my big break on here I'm off to celebrate with an ice bath, a few gummies and a non alcoholic beer.
duck it, I might even buy some followers for my insta and some crocs.
And I will only be posting inspirational quotes to you all from now on ok?
Gotta add the Gucci backpack

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a chuckle at this comment on this Daily Fail article about Danny Hatchard’s ‘don’t you know who I am’ pub incident 😂

IMG_0748.png
IMG_0749.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You have to laugh at her portraying this life where she's showing us all her new outfits for all these different scenarios, when the reality is they are all probably bought on buy now pay later on klarna and sent back before the cut off date because they don't have any sort of social life to even get a wear out of these outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On catch up, pissing myself at your pics @VC10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I needed that after the bleeping day I've had😭
Flaps doing her tit fashion reels, why does she always have baggy clothes ffs, they hang off her and she looks a right bleep in them trousers. Big nosed bleep in the gym again🤪🤪🤪🤪 rinse and repeat with these two weapons grade cunts🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for that info- I didn't recognise him and I used to watch EE when he was in it 🤣
It was years ago! I forgot he was in it. Never liked his character!

Screenshot_20230928-235236~2.png

This might jog your memory. It did mine. Oh boy do I miss the drunk Phil. I loved it when he turned to crack! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That woman is so embarrassed for him, thinking wtf this prick doing! 🙈😳
I'm thinking the same since I saw this earlier 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It was years ago! I forgot he was in it. Never liked his character!

View attachment 2479550

This might jog your memory. It did mine. Oh boy do I miss the drunk Phil. I loved it when he turned to crack! 🤣🤣

That clip is so appropriate given the bouncer "drama" 🤣🤣🤣 he wa tit in EE but beats fakey and his puppet on a string arms anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.