Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see like the rest of us no one is interested in tin foil Annie and she’s turned the likes of🤣Is she not embarrassed by the lack of interest on everything she posts.Be interesting to see what the secret reveal of Jake the fake is🤣for 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That video he shared of the steam thing is like star in their eyes 😂 tonight Mathew I'm gona be....... A veiny prick on steriods

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder what inspiring quotes the Churches are going to enlighten us with today 😴 He’s only got one show again and I’m assuming no ‘TV’ work’ this week but he’ll still be moaning about being tired no doubt. Wonder if he’s actually going to spend some time with the family this weekend and find an excuse to be away again?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see like the rest of us no one is interested in tin foil Annie and she’s turned the likes of🤣Is she not embarrassed by the lack of interest on everything she posts.Be interesting to see what the secret reveal of Jake the fake is🤣for 2023.
The accounts will be very interesting! I can't wait for Bambi & Bear's and how many millions she's made selling that cheap Chinese tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Recap of the video from 24/08/23 where NikNak puts them both in the tit. Considering this is coming from a child that barely speaks, let alone says a sentence, I truly believe that something has happened and Freddie now lives with his dad. 💯

NikNak said "fighting" and not "frightened as Fakey said.
Hadn't watched that before as I really really can't abide the creep, but that is dreadful.
Imagine distressing your kids like that and revelling in it so much. And putting it online. Does he think it reflects well on him! He is disgusting. 🤢

I hope that Freddie is definitely out of there. Poor little Leo has no escape. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wonder what inspiring quotes the Churches are going to enlighten us with today 😴 He’s only got one show again and I’m assuming no ‘TV’ work’ this week but he’ll still be moaning about being tired no doubt. Wonder if he’s actually going to spend some time with the family this weekend and find an excuse to be away again?
I wonder if the wedding ring is back on? I thought he said "he'd never take it off". I'm waiting for another breakfast picture of Freddie this morning. It's definitely not shorts and summer shirt weather that's for sure! I packed my summer wardrobe away yesterday. I think I'll go shopping for some of Fakey's beautiful knitwear!

The plot thickens...... I was watching the news last night and I was sad to see the actor who played The Singing Detective, Sir Michael Gambon, had passed away. 😔 I didn't realise that he played Dumbledore in Harry Potter.

We now know where Flapz's inspiration came from. Terrible skin and a wizard's sleeve! 🤣
---
What do you mean soon - that's when they check their bank balance daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was him and DoorMatt on the sofa when he begged for his new boyracer car! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So considering she was part of ITSs history with her groundbreaking bridal edit 😉, no sign of her at their 10th anniversary event in London last night. There was instahuns there with not even a quarter of her supposed social media following. She’d probably say she was invited but had no one to look after Leo 😂 It is weird though how before her edit she often did ads for them but since it spectacularly bombed, to my knowledge she hasn’t advertised them again and the fact there are other people who only ever got one edit but still get used by ITS it seems a bit strange 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And as if by magic, Freddie appears! I was only just speaking about that!

"Tap to cut Fred's hair". What about Leo's hair? It's an utter disgrace. Beyond a joke now.

Is Colchester in another country as all the kids I've seen today are wearing long trousers and jumpers/blazers...... 🤔

383728826_275806222028448_5982522593852873937_n.jpg
384316555_286463877667779_701819414313639720_n.jpg
384274578_339724535290613_2005079215699082712_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How does Freddie have new freckles in the post hair cut picture compared to the pre haircut one? Do you pay extra for that at the barbers or is she filtering again?

Edited to add that I hate that I've scrutinised a photo of a kid 😢 They should really be kept of the internet, I shouldn't know what this kid even looks like 😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not only did he get new freckles at the barbers he looked like he came out a few years older as well 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s gone for a facial cos he realises he’s getting older.
Think that ship has sailed sunshine, you look 50 on a good day.
Stick to the filters cos a facial can’t erase what you’ve got going on. Wrinkles, veins, lumpy bones, fugliness.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.