Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Empty crisp packets, one of those sharing bags of chocolate and two bottles of wine all on the table right next to Fakey’s plate could be someone else’s but i can’t see anyone else leaving it all lying around and we know he’s a messy prick I will say it again I don’t think he trains as much as he makes out he was out of breath sat on his bed earlier and the same going up that hill he doesn’t eat very healthily either this is all good news of course because it means Paul has an even greater chance of smashing him to bits

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who wants to place a bet he's having a fag sitting out there! That meat looks like it's going to walk off the paper plate. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Great detective work everyone, have we finally got justice for Freddie 👏👏he will be so much happier at his dads and no having to film ads.

Flappy switching to hair now she is on medication for her skin 🤦‍♀️

He doesn’t even get an evening meal at the hotel? 😂😂😂 air frying your own steak, living the dream

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Great detective work everyone, have we finally got justice for Freddie 👏👏he will be so much happier at his dads and no having to film ads.

He doesn’t even get an evening meal at the hotel? 😂😂😂 air frying your own steak, living the dream
Breakfast & Dinner cost extra where he’s stopping. As I said earlier he’s obviously not got a freebie this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Christ, he's not cooking in his hotel room????
The staff will bleeping love that bleep, the room must be stinking, cooking smells and that unwashed sweaty ballsack....

• Haha
  • Sick
[QUOTE="Philimena cunk, post: 16915331, member: 170388"unwashed sweaty ballsack....
[/QUOTE]
His OF name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is at it again! How many times have we seen her do that ‘look?’ The blazer is far too big, her face looks greasy and shiny and her hair needs a wash and brush so who the hell does she think she is ‘influencing?’ A woman?

• Haha
Work from home outfit🤣🤣Please duck of now flaps you do not work at home.You beg and then you beg a bit more.Ridiculous how childish and stuck up this woman is.Are they even looking to the future.Both washed up has beens to lazy to actually get a real job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gifted crisps now. At least he'll be able to eat for free. woman.

Whoever has paid money to watch this show and watch this lot strip needs their head seeing too. Even if it was a freebie I wouldn't go. 🤢

383849203_1761503504298851_1788245977860269105_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
See he’s sharing the Leo grid post to his stories now, why does he need to share everything multiple times?! He’s already got about 20k likes on it, doubt he’s going to get any more. Thirsty twit.

See he’s sharing the Leo grid post to his stories now, why does he need to share everything multiple times?! He’s already got about 20k likes on it, doubt he’s going to get any more. Thirsty twit.
Shows its all about likes for somebody with over million followers 20k is tucking tit
know influencers with 200k followers get over 70k likes .
I don’t think he will ever face he’s a nobody and he ain’t getting anywhere with showbizz

• Heart
They are both getting on my tits. Why is he trying to sound more northern and repeating everything?
It's as bad as him resharing his posts
I've missed her beg from home outfit I'm off for a laugh 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
If Fred is now with his dad, maybe he’s moved schools so the uniform has changed. I so hope he’s not with that Fakey and Flapz as they’re awful.

And as if by magic, Freddie appears! I was only just speaking about that!

"Tap to cut Fred's hair". What about Leo's hair? It's an utter disgrace. Beyond a joke now.

Is Colchester in another country as all the kids I've seen today are wearing long trousers and jumpers/blazers...... 🤔

View attachment 2479982View attachment 2479983View attachment 2479984
Bet you'd love to get your hands on Leo's Hair, Crazy! 🤣

I live in the next county and it's been hot today! ☀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If Fred is now with his dad, maybe he’s moved schools so the uniform has changed. I so hope he’s not with that Fakey and Flapz as they’re awful.
Would make sense for Fred to start somewhere new with anonymity given the quickendens are a bit of a laughing stock at the village school he goes to.

• Haha
They are both getting on my tits. Why is he trying to sound more northern and repeating everything?
It's as bad as him resharing his posts
I've missed her beg from home outfit I'm off for a laugh 🤣
Is it on her grid? Could somebody screenshot it for the blocked club please?

Reactions: 10
Is it on her grid? Could somebody screenshot it for the blocked club please?
It's on her grid I don't know how to screen record but should be able to download from here later:
That site is for all the blocked people missing out on seeing her greasy hair and terrible "attire"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And he's shared it AGAIN.

That's it, you bleeping disgusting excuse of a 'father', you share a half-naked picture of a minor on the internet for all the Jimmy Saviles and Gary Glitters of this world YET AGAIN. 🤬

Do you realise what these weirdos do to pictures like this for their own sick gratification? You should be PROTECTING your son full stop. 🤬

You two horrible bastards shouldn't be allowed to have kids. 💯

Let's hope and pray Freddie is permanently with his father and away from you scumbags.

384301913_1461182731404939_4768247267608528214_n~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.