Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
A special ode to the POB - enjoy

So the Fakes have arrived just a bit late
Dressed in tat but never mind mate
Off to the red carpet here we go
Oh fuck it’s gone and we didn’t know
Never mind let’s find our top table
Let’s sit here and just pretend your Mabel
Bugger me someone is coming our way
I didn’t realise you had to pay
Look they are all looking at us
Absolutely love all this great fuss
Cameras are clicking must get in view
But me thinks right now I just want a poo
While I’m gone pretend you are famous
Cos most people here have seen my anus
Everyone is clapping and shedding a tear
Don’t they realise that I’m already here
Who are these people up on that stage
It should be me but I haven’t been paid
Moaning and whinging back to the car
You said earlier it isn’t that far
We were in a hurry and I forgot to pay
Now the car has been taken away
Stop moaning and walk with you head down
As everyone will think I’m a right old clown
Fucking battery gone and got no phone
And you silly bitch left yours at home
Oh god here is Pete Wicks and he is waving
Let’s pretend we are strolling the paving
Who will now know that we was invited
All day I’ve been really excited
It’s all your fault that we were locked out
Tattlers will be pleased I have no doubt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Fakeys. Don't fall for it. Everything, and I mean everything this cunt does is with a narrative in mind. He's done this to himself DELIBERATELY. He wants everyone to think he's got an ED, and addiction to exercise. He wants attention, a documentary, and spots on TV to go on about how trolls/grief/anxiety has made this.
It hasn't.
HE HAS ....
He sooo desperate for likes/attention/TV he's is literally starving himself to death for it.....
Fuck off, you absolute fake cunt

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just looking at the traffic on here this morning, is it me or all our fakeys just thoroughly bored with this cunt???
I know I am, I can't be arsed summoning up a comment. He's just so fucking boring and predictable.
God sake, boring arse, get a life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Wow!!!my first thread title, I'm so proud 😁
I've just come home after a 12 hour shift at work,I have probably worked more today than that prick has done all week.
Now I've got my big break on here I'm off to celebrate with an ice bath, a few gummies and a non alcoholic beer.
Fuck it, I might even buy some followers for my insta and some crocs.
And I will only be posting inspirational quotes to you all from now on ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oh dear. Polly's blown him out. No charade like last year. Running up the road like a couple of drunks after a maccy Ds at chucking out time.....
Face it, big nose.
YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS 👎👎👎👎

• Haha
Reactions: 30

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
OMFG is he actually thanking a pap agency for taking a photo of them 😂 and there was me thinking he couldn’t get any more embarrassing 😂😂😂 Wonder how many other zlisters do a Insta story thanking a pap 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fucking hell you’ve got to be beyond desperate to do that 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MrsG03

It annoys me that the pride of Britain seems to be all about the 'celebs' attending these days! They should all be banned! Majority of them were sat there on phones!
Anyway back to these plonkers, him moaning about having to drive home, makes a change!
What a embarrassment the whole evening was for him and his 'guest' 🙈🤣

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I wouldn’t mind but she’s probably paid £40/£50 to park the car. Imagine spending more on the carpark than your outfit.

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Busted Flaps 🤪 So Freddie is definitely living with his Dad I reckon…. Id say “fight night” may have had something to do with it because it was after that Freddie seems to disappear. Spud who can barely talk spilled the beans that they we’re fighting and “mummy hurt daddy”, “mummy drink daddys drink”, Daddy cry”… that was a lot for Leo to say and poor Freddie looked like he was afraid to move and said nothing and wouldnt look and they were in his awful looking bedroom that a 90 year old man wouldn’t even like!

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
So I live really close to Village Hotel in Chester and I’m a member of the gym😬 If he stays there I’ll take one for the tattle team and see if I can get some photos of him in the wild 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think I may message Village hotels and ask them do they think is it acceptable for one of their guests to post a story to a supposed million people showing a stranger in his pants in the background? This prick has no understanding and doesn’t give a shit about other peoples privacy at all 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28