Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today he’s missing Soph and the boys. It’s tough being away blah blah blah 😴 How does he think people in careers like the military cope - idiot. Only thing that will rectify that face is having a paper bag over it. Maybe he trying to get on the freebie skincare train with Flappy 🙄
Also he hasn’t tagged where he’s stopping once this week so I’d say poor Fakey is actually having to pay for it. That’s also why we’ve seen no breakfasts cos they cost extra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Missing Soph and the boys but by the time he actually bothers to drive home Sunday goes to the gym and has a nap it will only be a couple of hours before he leaves again and most of that will be spent filming spud for content. Also I don’t believe for one second that pizza face took Fred for that haircut I reckon it was his dad and Fred took the selfies to send to her which of course she has to plaster all over insta I said quite some time ago I didn’t think he lived there anymore just lately I’m really convinced he doesn’t

Reactions: 21
Anyone think bignoses sickness is being monitored?????
No sickie pulled yet
---
You can just tell they both go on ASOS and pick low price first 😂😂😂
who the duck wears a granny jumper with shiny weird looking pants
Fucks sake, who's raided Oxfam.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So today he’s missing Soph and the boys. It’s tough being away blah blah blah 😴 How does he think people in careers like the military cope - idiot. Only thing that will rectify that face is having a paper bag over it. Maybe he trying to get on the freebie skincare train with Flappy 🙄
Also he hasn’t tagged where he’s stopping once this week so I’d say poor Fakey is actually having to pay for it. That’s also why we’ve seen no breakfasts cos they cost extra 😂
I don't believe for one minute he's missing home, Sophie, the boys, he is full of shite and it's all for content. My other half worked away, sometimes all week, so when the kids were tiny it was very hard and we all missed him and he us. He didn't broadcast it and anybody who knew him would never know! Plus when he was back, even if it was for one day, he was all for his family and didn't want to do anything else other than be with us. I reckon he will be at the gym early Sunday morning and not do anything with the family he misses so much!

Reactions: 19
More begging......

383684907_3577261839187113_3539302270760390422_n.jpg

---
Going for a facial and a massage because he's got a split lip.......

No amount of beauty treatment will help these two lost causes.

What an absolute shitshow they are.

384765375_1393231511551990_8354376698463198347_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I reckon she must have paid someone at ASA to remove her from the non compliant list 😂
How is the way she’s worded ‘gifted’ clear and concise. As usual she’s done her best to hide it. She must literally spend the majority of her day emailing these companies for freebies. Without no agent to beg for her, no way do these brands just think ‘ooh Sophie Church is such a fantastic influencer lets send her free stuff to promote’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Pisses me of the amount she supposedly gets for free.That coffee company only have 7,500 followers so beggy mitchell must email people all day.Prick misses no one as he only uses Leo for likes and Fred can’t stand him.

Reactions: 16
I reckon she must have paid someone at ASA to remove her from the non compliant list 😂
How is the way she’s worded ‘gifted’ clear and concise. As usual she’s done her best to hide it. She must literally spend the majority of her day emailing these companies for freebies. Without no agent to beg for her, no way do these brands just think ‘ooh Sophie Church is such a fantastic influencer lets send her free stuff to promote’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually had to go back and look as didn't see 'gifted' until you mentioned it. Boils my blood so called influencers think they can hide the fact it is a gift or an Ad. Can you imagine her begging email/message? "I have over 250k followers..." Ooo I'd love it if someone did a Catherine Tyldesley on her! I've said before I've a small business and I would absolutely love it if I got a beggy message!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually had to go back and look as didn't see 'gifted' until you mentioned it. Boils my blood so called influencers think they can hide the fact it is a gift or an Ad. Can you imagine her begging email/message? "I have over 250k followers..." Ooo I'd love it if someone did a Catherine Tyldesley on her! I've said before I've a small business and I would absolutely love it if I got a beggy message!
She does this constantly. If she’s happy enough to beg for freebies then own it when you get sent them. Namely put the word ‘gifted’ in big bold capital letters at the top of your story. I just don’t understand how she’s been taken off of ASAs list 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All the free stuff they get you would think they’d have some money to get some nice things for their house. Skint as duck it’s pathetic.
She’s only 30 what’s she going to do in years to come for work/ pension etc?

• Heart
All the free stuff they get you would think they’d have some money to get some nice things for their house. Skint as duck it’s pathetic.
It’s not just that. How is getting freebies helping you get ‘work’ or pay the bills? I really think she’s that stupid she thinks it makes her look popular, where all it does is make her look like the beggy witch she is. She’s obviously had no luck try to grift grass seed, artificial grass, turf, etc.. but that’s ok because she’s got a room full of skincare products and some coffee to drink 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet that's why Fred has gone back to his dad. Beggy Mitchell spends all day on the phone grifting, and he's left keeping the walking stomach amused.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You've got me at it now!

These photos were taken at different times.

The freckles (although they could be on the other cheek) are more prominent as you can see from the one near his nose. His face looks plumper and much younger in the 'before' picture.

Also if you really look closely at the collar, the first one looks new. In the second one, it looks worn as it has 'bobbles' on.

She's obviously been reading here. I reckon something has happened. What do others think? 🤔

This is another fake.

Screenshot_20230929-134355.png
Screenshot_20230929-134412.png

• Heart
They think he'll "have made it" by then. This generations answer to Bruce Forsyth..
More likely Michael Barrymore, someone rogered to death in the piss barrel and forgotten about.....

• Haha
Why is she so yellow.Her make up dear god less is best as you get older👀Said she bores people to death but they want her soap scoop’s 🙄🙄Tin foil now wanting free tit to grow her hair god she’s so bleeping boring and dull🙄
IMG_8603.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Also I don’t believe for one second that pizza face took Fred for that haircut I reckon it was his dad and Fred took the selfies to send to her which of course she has to plaster all over insta I said quite some time ago I didn’t think he lived there anymore just lately I’m really convinced he doesn’t
Any tattle detectives that can match the car door in the pic to her car door or not as the case maybe??

Crazy definitely onto something, also he appears to be in Summer uniform and school's being strict I'd assume he would be in winter school wear with a tie which arent normally worn with the Summer polo.

Also call me old fashioned lol but I thought haircuts are something you do right before school starts. This is bugging me way more than it should lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Any tattle detectives that can match the car door in the pic to her car door or not as the case maybe??

Crazy definitely onto something, also he appears to be in Summer uniform and school's being strict I'd assume he would be in winter school wear with a tie which arent normally worn with the Summer polo.

Also call me old fashioned lol but I thought haircuts are something you do right before school starts. This is bugging me way more than it should lol
Actually, now you say that, they look like two different cars.

a) look above in the first photo above him on the inside roof. In the second one, there's nothing there. 🤔

b) they look like two different car seats. Look at the stitching and the shape of the top of the seat and then compare the first picture to the second. First picture has double stitching - second one has single stitching and a different shape entirely..... 🤔

383728826_275806222028448_5982522593852873937_n~2.jpg
384316555_286463877667779_701819414313639720_n~2.jpg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.