Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🀑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he's shared it AGAIN.

That's it, you bleeping disgusting excuse of a 'father', you share a half-naked picture of a minor on the internet for all the Jimmy Saviles and Gary Glitters of this world YET AGAIN. 🀬

Do you realise what these weirdos do to pictures like this for their own sick gratification? You should be PROTECTING your son full stop. 🀬

You two horrible bastards shouldn't be allowed to have kids. πŸ’―

Let's hope and pray Freddie is permanently with his father and away from you scumbags.

View attachment 2481202
I've reported it again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Instagram couldn't care less.

Loads of us reported Stacey Solomon before for posting a photo of a half naked toddler and they gave no heed to reports.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Fred's probably said something to his Dad.....

Jakeys got what he wanted - Fred out of the house, etc.......😑😑

Flapz won't care , she can concentrate on more daily begging now & putting maris ( who doesn't know where he is or takes anything in) up for hun likes.....😑😑

monkey-happy.gif

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know the saying is β€˜god loves a trier’ but duck me her reels are painful πŸ™„ What a state and why would you do a close up when your hair looks like you could fry chips in it 🀒 She officially is as desperate as her prick of a husband on instagram at this point. How long before the likes get turned off on that post?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's all just very desperate.
The muvvers thirsty for a bit of tele as well, she looks a bleeping nightmare , all bony temper and Benson & hedges etc

πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

• Haha
What an absolute mess. A sack of tit would look better. About time she grew the duck up and started being a mother.

Screenshot_20230929-230838~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I hope Freddie is out of there, for good, they are both unfit parents.

That video clip where poor Leo talks about them fighting and poor Freddie is just keeping his head down, because obviously he understands a lot more, is distressing. πŸ˜•

And that hole excuse for a father revelling in it. 😑

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been saying this for ages and ages now that her hair is receding. She's finally admitted that she has a steroid solution for "stress balding". Now she wants long hair "yesterday" and is asking for 'recommendations' to get the 'Rapunzel' effect.

In other words, she can't afford extensions. A couple of packs of Remi clip-ins don't cost a lot of money or even having tapes put in. They last up to 6-8 weeks.

If she was sufferring from stress alopecia around the time of the Ibizan Pampus Grass Convention Wedding, why did she have extensions put in? It would have only aggravated it. Just look at her hairline and growing forehead!

So she's been shopping in Aldi now. What happened to M&S or Tesco?

The plot thickens!

View attachment 2480545
View attachment 2480546
View attachment 2480547
She cant even speak properly! She has lips like a baboons arse and a tongue like a spade , she never says a complete sentence without stumbling over words. It’s gives me such rage and I don’t know why but argh πŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine putting that prick of a husband and social media above your son! I officially can’t stand her more than fake now, how as a mum can you not put your kids before absolutely everything else? Selfish vapid creature, get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm expecting a Freddie post over the weekend, something staged to show he's with them. Maybe a time stamp (or perhaps F holding up a newspaper to prove the date πŸ“…πŸ“…πŸ“…) as they seem desperate to prove us wrong here and constantly react to what's been said in posts. Will depend though if he's actually had a haircut or not....

I've been blocked for a while now but just seeing a snippet here of the guff he posts gives me both the rage and the ick. There has never been anyone more in love with himself

• Heart
They are both getting on my tits. Why is he trying to sound more northern and repeating everything?
It's as bad as him resharing his posts
I've missed her beg from home outfit I'm off for a laugh 🀣
Beg from home has me cackling
---
It's all just very desperate.
The muvvers thirsty for a bit of tele as well, she looks a bleeping nightmare , all bony temper and Benson & hedges etc

πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
She goes for a mammogram yet smokes like a chimney πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The beg up and sharing her work from home outfit🀣Give it a rest love we seriously think the desperation is there for all to see.Is she that lonely her only outlet is posting boring let’s dress up and look a twit again.Has Tesco dropped her and more importantly where is Fred.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a little off topic but still jake related 🀣🀣 but does any one think that jake is a lost lost twin of Duncan James from the boy and blue? Or just me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually can't stand Duncan James either

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might message and ask him for the name of the place he went to for his facial. No lines on his face after one session. Must be a bleeping miracle worker πŸ˜‰ Also wtf is going on with his syrup πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Looks like he found some roadkill and plonked it on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Instagram couldn't care less.

Loads of us reported Stacey Solomon before for posting a photo of a half naked toddler and they gave no heed to reports.
They don't bleeping care man! Honestly instagram is a pedalos heaven. NOTHING goes against community guidelines. I got banned from Facebook after watching a video and commenting 'I'd kill him if he did that to me' whoosh 5 seconds later I'm bleeping banned. duck you Zuckerberg. And duck you .Jake for posting inappropriate pics of your child. Oh and duck you Instagram you massive bleep. Christ I need to lie down now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a little off topic but still jake related 🀣🀣 but does any one think that jake is a lost lost twin of Duncan James from the boy and blue? Or just me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually can't stand Duncan James either
Not just you. So similar in many ways. Looks, personality, sexual orientation πŸ˜‰ and both have egos far bigger than they should have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So he did a park run and some hill sprints yet he didn’t film any of it and there’s not a bead of sweat on him yeah ok Pinocchio nice to have everyone cheering him on as if! Joggers are a daily sight where I am and I’m on a housing estate absolute bellend thinks he’s bloody Rocky Balboa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.