Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🀑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trotters are trotting. The bunions are breathing.

Walking barefoot in London. Does she realise how many rodents are in London?

bleeping gross!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
πŸ”What a show up, and posting it too, more fool her, he is discusting, making her walk there and back, I would have the bleeping hump, but saying that I wouldn't be with someone like that anyway. .Vile....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That's not even a suit. It's those manky trousers again with a slightly different shade black jacket.
Absolute scruffy pair of cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jake Quickenden and "guest" 🀭

View attachment 2499231
Omg that dress is so tacky and slutty looking. She looks like a cheap prostitute. His jacket isn't even the same colour/shade as his trousers.
---
The trotters are trotting. The bunions are breathing.

Walking barefoot in London. Does she realise how many rodents are in London?

bleeping gross!

View attachment 2499238
The size of them feet bleeping hell. Like canoes.
---
So no glam squad. No limo. Got dressed in a carpark. Cheap and tacky dress. Walk a mile to the event. Get seated at the back by the toilets and fire exit. No hotel. Walks barefoot through London, avoiding rats. What a bleeping life. I'd rather be at home in my dressing gown.
---
Also, they both look like druggies. He begs on Instagram for tv jobs. She sells clothes on Vinted from a shed. They need to get a bleeping life and look for jobs. They are not celebs. Plenty of jobs on Indeed website. How the hell do they pay their mortgage and bills?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Are his boots new? Look like Dr Martens and never seen him in them before? So obvious he’s spending his weekly full Monty wage on new clothes for himself.

That Pride of Britain night is the worst thing I’ve seen from them, absolutely tragic. Surely they know they are nobodies now? Should have found some dignity and stayed at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well for two people that constantly try and fake their β€˜lavish’ lifestyle, they didn’t make a very good job of doing it last night πŸ˜‚. What an absolute shitshow 🍿 I still think he only got tickets because of doing the instagram live for them in Manchester or otherwise can members of the public pay for them themselves πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ No Polly to be seen and Off Limits have put their clients up in a hotel so he wasn’t invited by them. No interviews, no red carpet and only one picture which no doubt will be used for a joint grid post to prove they were actually there. Mortifying, embarrassing, tragic, desperate, too many words could be used to describe it. My favourite would actually be hilarious. Not had a good giggle like that in a while πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jake Quickenden & guest. Is that what Flaps's life has boiled down to? Is it worth the stress of being married to Fake, bringing up Maris on her own and turning into an unattractive shadow of her former self. Freddie mostly out of her life too now.

You can bet the vicious old queen Fakey had a good laugh on the way home at her guest tag.
---
That's not Vic Reeves behind him is it?
Screenshot_20231009-064932_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jake Quickenden & guest. Is that what Flaps's life has boiled down to? Is it worth the stress of being married to Fake, bringing up Maris on her own and turning into an unattractive shadow of her former self. Freddie mostly out of her life too now.

You can bet the vicious old queen Fakey had a good laugh on the way home at her guest tag.
---
That's not Vic Reeves behind him is it?
View attachment 2499411
Is it the bloke from Corrie street ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

---
Spot on.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for her. But he is totally abusive. First of all, why wasn't he driving, for once? A man (I use the word loosely in his case) can drive while badly dressed for an event. She couldn't drive in a long dress and heels, and then he not alone broadcasts that she has to get changed in a carpark but actually films her and puts it online. That's abuse. Plain and simple.

Maybe she can't see that, I'm not victim blaming, but I just hope for her own sake and for the sake of her kids that she gets the hell out of that sham of a marriage sooner rather than later. There's no love there, whatsoever. Leave him steeping in the stinking barrel, and go to her family. I have no doubt that they would support her. I would be heartbroken for a family member or friend in that scenario.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.