Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the poor lamb 🙄 back to normal then his wife drives all that way and he pisses off to do what he wants as usual! Reckon they argued yesterday her face when she knew that despite the fact she had just arrived he was going to start ripping into her said it all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thing is I reckon he’s going to get even more manic with his training (if possible) as the fight draws nearer. Hard week? He’s not even had any 2 mins TV appearances for nearly 2 weeks 😂 Be interesting to see if Polly and her rent a crowd have got him an invite to the POB tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hard week....... ? Oh duck off you scrawny looking creep. I've seen more meat on a chicken drumstick and most people work harder in a day than you, you pathetic excuse. 🤢

Imagine being dumb enough to drive all the way up to his hotel, he takes the piss out of your silver trousers, turns the camera off when you begin to speak and then fucks off to the gym and leaves you to it.

Flapz you mug. 💯

387267581_1621808518307618_8540454571024067733_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh the poor lamb 🙄 back to normal then his wife drives all that way and he pisses off to do what he wants as usual! Reckon they argued yesterday her face when she knew that despite the fact she had just arrived he was going to start ripping into her said it all
He should read back on that 'Respect' thing he posted recently, 🥴

He is so ugly inside and out. They are miserable together. And no amount of pretend hugs and kisses for the 'gram can disguise that fact.

Wondering if she's had to take him another outfit because his are that crusty they'll snap with another wear ,
She doesn't look happy does she.
The way he shouts at that kid is it because it's through his phone not a proper conversation or is that the only way to get the boys attention
Also it's not just Leo's clothes that are to big those trainers look huge on him,take him to clarks get him a pair that fit properly and see if that improves his gait.
The shouting goes right through me, that poor kid always having shouty questions fired at him, must be respite for him at nursery where they talk to him normally.

Reactions: 26
Poor Leo is clearly being used by both of them to justify the fact their marriage is dead.Remember two years ago his mum Matt and the kids drove all the way to spent Christmas Day with this lazy pig.The purpose of her trip was either she’s fed up being at home all week🙄Or as usual Leo is going to be used for the usual made up family picture

Reactions: 20
What I don't understand is why she's gone to see him in Coventry of all places and I bloody live there! I'm literally a mile away from the hotel, there's nothing there, it's not in the city centre, there is nothing close by that is 'gram' worthy, its weird. So while he's working she's just going to sit in the hotel room with spud, great fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hard week....... ? Oh duck off you scrawny looking creep. I've seen more meat on a chicken drumstick and most people work harder in a day than you, you pathetic excuse. 🤢

Imagine being dumb enough to drive all the way up to his hotel, he takes the piss out of your silver trousers, turns the camera off when you begin to speak and then fucks off to the gym and leaves you to it.

Flapz you mug. 💯

View attachment 2495776
He’s a joke he’s not working he does panto most days he’s lounging in pool or gym !!!

sophie is a mug driving all that way and her husband fucks off to pool on his own like duck would I put up with that !!

• Heart
The shouting goes right through me, that poor kid always having shouty questions fired at him, must be respite for him at nursery where they talk to him normally.
Yes, it's awful. That's the only interaction the poor child gets. All through a camera FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is she even there? I feel like she’s gone home after a massive argument. Seems weird he’s not posted Leo like he normally would.

I’m sure he’s gonna prove me wrong soon lol.

He should read back on that 'Respect' thing he posted recently, 🥴

He is so ugly inside and out. They are miserable together. And no amount of pretend hugs and kisses for the 'gram can disguise that fact.
Completely agree. I think they will split soon especially after that video of Leo saying "Mummy hurt Daddy" and that Fake had cried.

Flapz is miserable as sin and she can't even hide it for the camera.

🐔What a pair of boring cunts, I haven't missed duck all, same old sad tit, only thing that made me laugh was the red jumper, all for show so people comment..Maris Piper's cold food box :oops::oops::oops: what the duck, who films that and puts it on Instagram, what a show up......
@Joon welcome back😍.
---
Hard week is this prick having a laugh.If Paul could just knock this twit out for me👍Would really make my year👍
He has a face that needs constant punching. He is hideous. I just wish he would realise it. Ugly stick alert!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If she’s still in Coventry, the fact they’re both social media silent, I bet they’re getting some sort of content together 🙄 Another couple challenge or family reel maybe. There’s got to be a reason why she’s gone there when he’s due home tonight anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he on commission by promoting Village Hotels? Obvs a freebie in return for advertising on Insta.
IMG_0757.png

Reactions: 16
So flaps gone home? And just why has he posted this and more importantly wtf took the picture🤢🤢🤢
IMG_8656.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hang on a minute! Why would you post this ffs? She's been awfully quiet this morning.

If he's leaving the actual hotel why did she even bother going up there to see the prick?

387265359_594046692755739_6756343340269764959_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.