Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trine

Chatty Member
I've been saying this for ages and ages now that her hair is receding. She's finally admitted that she has a steroid solution for "stress balding". Now she wants long hair "yesterday" and is asking for 'recommendations' to get the 'Rapunzel' effect.

In other words, she can't afford extensions. A couple of packs of Remi clip-ins don't cost a lot of money or even having tapes put in. They last up to 6-8 weeks.

If she was sufferring from stress alopecia around the time of the Ibizan Pampus Grass Convention Wedding, why did she have extensions put in? It would have only aggravated it. Just look at her hairline and growing forehead!

So she's been shopping in Aldi now. What happened to M&S or Tesco?

The plot thickens!

View attachment 2480545
View attachment 2480546
View attachment 2480547
She cant even speak properly! She has lips like a baboons arse and a tongue like a spade , she never says a complete sentence without stumbling over words. It’s gives me such rage and I don’t know why but argh 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
If I was her, I'd have turned round, got back to the car and fucking left the selfish vain cunt in London...

• Heart

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Wondering if she's had to take him another outfit because his are that crusty they'll snap with another wear ,
She doesn't look happy does she.
The way he shouts at that kid is it because it's through his phone not a proper conversation or is that the only way to get the boys attention
Also it's not just Leo's clothes that are to big those trainers look huge on him,take him to clarks get him a pair that fit properly and see if that improves his gait.
The shouting goes right through me, that poor kid always having shouty questions fired at him, must be respite for him at nursery where they talk to him normally.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Fake doesn't have a clue what Maris is saying. He's missing all the (very) small steps his son is making vocally, even Flaps has to chime in to correct him when he mis hears something said. It puts my teeth on edge hearing him demand answers or responses from Maris. Say this, say that, love daddy, it's painful as he's trying to get blood out of a stone. This is all about getting those all important replies from his incontinent Tena huns. Complete strangers. A bit like you Fake to your own son.

• Angry

Bespoke Tea

Well lads, those photos are genuinely shocking! 👀 If I didn't know better, I'd think he was ill by how wrinkly and gaunt he is, absolutely terrible state to actively get yourself into. 😡He now looks like a TEEF on a wig! 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
What I don't understand is why she's gone to see him in Coventry of all places and I bloody live there! I'm literally a mile away from the hotel, there's nothing there, it's not in the city centre, there is nothing close by that is 'gram' worthy, its weird. So while he's working she's just going to sit in the hotel room with spud, great fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Moomin12

Just seen his respect post. Is he having a fucking laugh. Hes filmed people on the toilet. He jumps on his mums furniture and walks in when she's in bed. I could go on. What a twat

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Get ready for tomorrow. I’ve just seen it’s World Mental Health day so no doubt he’ll be jumping on that at some stage 🙄

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
He obvs is mentally disturbed.
With Flapz it's hard to tell , as she is so low-emission she comes across as moronic.

• Haha

Robin71

Chatty Member
I was hoping he wouldn’t get a ticket for tonight it really angers me that he doesn’t give a flying f**k about the heroes receiving awards it’s just an excuse for him to get his ugly mug seen because in his delusional mind he thinks it will lead to work it was so obvious last year when he didn’t have the respect to wear a suit and tie and spent all his time trying to latch onto people more successful than him thinking it makes him look well liked and deserving of his big break

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Anyone think he'll pull a sickie tomorrow as he's made himself and his beard look like a right pair of dildos.....???

• Haha

Robin71

Chatty Member
Reckon they have missed the red carpet live looks like it’s finished and everyone is sat down inside he is going to be furious

• Haha
  • Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Why’s he always having recovery swims, acupuncture for woes, ice bath for whatever…?

He doesn’t fucking DO anything!

• Haha
  • Heart