Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His addiction to under eating and excessive exercise is off the scale! All I see is dentures and a very old looking 35 year old.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well lads, those photos are genuinely shocking! 👀 If I didn't know better, I'd think he was ill by how wrinkly and gaunt he is, absolutely terrible state to actively get yourself into. 😡He now looks like a TEEF on a wig! 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Genuinely, he looks like a character of Trainspotting! I can’t believe Zelda hasn’t stepped in and told him how ill he looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Genuinely, he looks like a character of Trainspotting! I can’t believe Zelda hasn’t stepped in and told him how ill he looks!
She won't say anything bad towards no1 son.
He genuinely does look like he's got a problem. The amount he exercises isn't healthy, rest days are key

Y’know, how back in the 1980s those “eccentric” old unmarried fellas you knew in their 50-60s who started wasting away..?

Looks like that. Actually shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think he’s probably loving the fact everybody is saying he looks ill. I really don’t want to give him any ideas but he will be looking to use it in the future by way of getting some sort of media coverage if he can 🤷🏻‍♀️ He doesn’t care what he has to do if it means him getting attention or the chance of a bit of publicity, he’ll do it. I don’t think for one minute he has an ED. I think that’s what he wants people to think. Hence showing the calories he’s burning, telling everyone he’s fasting, not eating before 4pm and then just eating fruit. He doesn’t need to come on instagram to tell people. There will be a reason behind it like there is everything he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Glad she’s got into bother for hiding her ads.Noticed someone on that visit USA and actually marked ad clearly on every post.I doubt flaps gets half the stuff she shows for free.Both get on my nerves but her more so as must sit all day on her skinny arse begging for products.If foolish enough to even think of going to turkey for a nose job seriously needs to look at Zelda wonky arse teeth👍👍

• Heart
Well lads, those photos are genuinely shocking! 👀 If I didn't know better, I'd think he was ill by how wrinkly and gaunt he is, absolutely terrible state to actively get yourself into. 😡He now looks like a TEEF on a wig! 😬
These set of photos shows how extremely awful he looks. Eating disorder alert! He obviously can’t see how far he has gone and his family should step in but knowing what he is like, he will take no notice and think they are ‘jealous’.

Reactions: 15
Funny hoe the messages mention Leo and not Fred almost like he's written them himself

• Haha
  • Sad
Where do people find Flaps if you're in the blocked club?

Polly Parrot has deffo had lip & boob work in recent years. She has an older instagram where she looks completely different. What a useless publicist she is. She gets hardly any views or comments. Surely she should be rubbing shoulders amongst movers & shakers & her gram should reflect this.

Reactions: 13
Hi Fakeys, well I've had a terrible few days and it's set to continue for a while😭😭

Had a quick catchup and these two are boring the hell out of me, the stress I've had these last days has proper done me in😥 but you lot have made me laugh my head off😆😆 Fake looks truly awful in that stripey cardigan🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he is basically Turkey teeth wearing a bleeping syrup, the wig is getting worse and those fecking teeth💀💀💀 oh my lord.
Old flaps has vanished😆😆 is she off sorting that squidward nose out🤣🤣🤣 Jeez to have a life as shite as these two😬😬🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
These set of photos shows how extremely awful he looks. Eating disorder alert! He obviously can’t see how far he has gone and his family should step in but knowing what he is like, he will take no notice and think they are ‘jealous’.
There’s no way he doesn’t see it. He’s constantly in front of a mirror, eyefucking his phone and he’ll also be seeing the photos we put of him on here. I agree he’s gone too far with the training but as I said earlier, if he can squeeze a narrative out of this and get the attention he’s always craving, he’s going to do it. He happily uses dead relatives, his kid, health anxiety, mental illness, etc… whenever he can, so I’m sure if he thinks a ED will get him attention, he’ll use that as well.

• Heart
Where do people find Flaps if you're in the blocked club?

Polly Parrot has deffo had lip & boob work in recent years. She has an older instagram where she looks completely different. What a useless publicist she is. She gets hardly any views or comments. Surely she should be rubbing shoulders amongst movers & shakers & her gram should reflect this.
Here you go:

---
Hi Fakeys, well I've had a terrible few days and it's set to continue for a while😭😭

Had a quick catchup and these two are boring the hell out of me, the stress I've had these last days has proper done me in😥 but you lot have made me laugh my head off😆😆 Fake looks truly awful in that stripey cardigan🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he is basically Turkey teeth wearing a bleeping syrup, the wig is getting worse and those fecking teeth💀💀💀 oh my lord.
Old flaps has vanished😆😆 is she off sorting that squidward nose out🤣🤣🤣 Jeez to have a life as shite as these two😬😬🤪🤪

• Heart
He’s obsessed with winning even though it’s not an actual fight 😂
pits actually pathetic I bet Paul laughs looking at that twit .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sending Jane a big hug❤‍🩹I always find when life’s a bit tit this group certainly lifts your spirits:) Both gone missing hopefully she’s packing her bags and stick man crying into his fuel drink.As I write it’s back and it’s having a sick session 🙄His words not mine lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.